Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Colston

who has the sack/lack of other options to start him against Chicago?

He's currently in my starting lineup (along with AJ and Megatron) but I may replace him with Vincent Jackson before tomorrows game.

FYI, my opponent is 12-1 and has Brees.

i have him starting as of now with Wayne and Boldin but i may put breaston in the lineup instead of colston..... cause colston has sucked but i would hate to have him on the bench when he goes off....... 1st round of the playoffs cant afford him to just get me 5 points again

You can start him with confidence...he will be on my bench.

EVERY time I play him, he takes the day off. I almost lost last week because I decided to put him back in my lineup again. Forget it...I will be starting Bowe until I am eliminated from the playoffs.

It's him or Ocho for me -- I am starting Colston right now. So Ocho will post unreal numbers this week.

It's him or Ocho for me -- I am starting Colston right now. So Ocho will post unreal numbers this week.

:wub: yeah right, ocho is worthless, he has 1 game over 60 yards on the season.

I think Colston is a fairly safe start this week. The game shouldnt be in that bad of weather, and chicago's pass defense isnt that good.

I currently have Colston playing as a flex along with A Bryant and Fitz. The weather should not be an issue. Hope this is his "on" week.

I cant start him. No way. Hes as reliable as an old British sportscar...which means hes totally UNreliable! Bush is back too which just takes more TD chances away. Fock him. Id rather have him on my bench and have a good game that start him and see the usual 3 catches for 31 yards with NO TDs scoring line.

DeSean Jackson will start in his place. I know, he isnt exactly a monster either but he returns kicks and does get some rushing yards too. Its also Cleveland as an oppponent which helps.

Don't know, I've got the double whammy, I have Colston & Moore. And have to choose one

BTW - I didn't see the game, but the stats say he had 8 targets (3 catches 26 yards)

He's currently in my starting lineup (along with AJ and Megatron) but I may replace him with Vincent Jackson before tomorrows game.

FYI, my opponent is 12-1 and has Brees.

Damn, we have similar WRs. I've actually considered starting Colston and VJax and <gulp> benching Megatron. Indy has only given up 4 passing TDs all season and Drew Stanton may be starting for Detroit this week.

Damn, we have similar WRs. I've actually considered starting Colston and VJax and <gulp> benching Megatron. Indy has only given up 4 passing TDs all season and Drew Stanton may be starting for Detroit this week.

I've been considering that as well but it's hard to bench Megatron given his production with the Lions 'musical chairs' QBs.

Funny..I am debating on this very subject. I have Moore AND Colston and I'm torn between the two. I'm leaning towards Colston..but I'm probably going to switch to Moore before gametime.

who has the sack/lack of other options to start him against Chicago?

Currently benched for Bowe but have Wayne also and will sweat until GT tomorrow night and might switch to Colston over Wayne.....GRRRRR... :music_guitarred:

Funny..I am debating on this very subject. I have Moore AND Colston and I'm torn between the two. I'm leaning towards Colston..but I'm probably going to switch to Moore before gametime.

i'm pretty much just a troll here but colston has caused me to post. how could you even think of starting colston over moore? since he's been back, he's had 2 decent games without a touchdown and one game with a touchdown but that was his only catch. this isn't the colston of the last couple of years. keep him benched. i can see starting him over some trash but not moore. morre has been very solid.

i'm pretty much just a troll here but colston has caused me to post. how could you even think of starting colston over moore? since he's been back, he's had 2 decent games without a touchdown and one game with a touchdown but that was his only catch. this isn't the colston of the last couple of years. keep him benched. i can see starting him over some trash but not moore. morre has been very solid.

Trust me I know Moore has been almost must-start status every week, but now that Bush is back, I'm concerned that it'll take away from Moore's looks. Moore has had only 50 yards receiving the past two games. That has me debating who to start. Despite Colston's inconsistency this year, his potential is hard to ignore.

really torn on colston. starting westy with pierre, and considering reggie.

between colston, bush, antonio bryant, hixon, maurice morris i gotta start three. one wr spot, one rb spot one flex spot.

Wow...14 teamer ?

That's pretty thin a Wideout.

I think it's been many weeks since Ocho ownere started him in our 10 teamer.

Another worried Colston owner here. He's great one week and horrible the next so I don't know what to do. I feel very comfortable starting him next week, but not so sure about this week...

With that said, I might bench him for someone I think could have a huge day in the very same game, Devin Hester. I think Hester could really go off tomorrow against the Saints.

Anyone have any advice? :thumbsup:

Try this one for size......need to start 2 of these 5.....Moore, Colston, Bruce, K. Walter, A. Gonzo.

Have Marshall as my only no-doubt starter.....the other 5 can all either go off or do absolute ######!

Damn Moz, At the beginning of the season this would be a great "problem" to have. Now it's a dreadful one. The chance of both disappointing you are very high.

im here.. im torn between Colston and Derrick Ward for my flex play. sounds like the GMEN are gonna be smart about Jacobs injury..

WARD OR COLSTON?

I'm in the same boat. Picking two out of Colston, Wayne, V Jackson. I'm going with V Jackson and Wayne and will probably regret it. I got into the playoffs as the last seed and have to go against the league leader. Here's hoping to extraordinary performances out of ordinary players...

Not one of these post is football related.

Did anyone notice that Colston got all the looks against TB(and over 100 rcving yrds). TB runs a cover 2 very similar to Chi. Peyton even commented after the game that the Cover 2 is better beat on the outside and thus they look to Colston. Moore is better if the defense is beaten with inside passes. Think if you are Brees or a WR? Would you want to throw/run into the middle of the field with Urlacher, Brown etc in the middle? Or pass outside to their beatup secondary that has been beat all year?

Start Colston if you got a pair.

Rolling with colston and not thinking twice about the decision.

Whelp, this sealed it for me. I had Colston in my starting lineup right up until I read this...anything that Dallas_Dimpire is so sure and certain about is doomed to fail.

20 - 13!!!

:wacko:

Start Colston if you got a pair.

I had a pair, until Dallas_Dimpire and his endorsement of Colston caused my nuts to shrivel up like Tony Rhomo at the end of every game in December.

I'm going against him and Bush so I'd guess he's going off tonight.

8 for 94 & 2 TD's last year against the Bears.

if i start him, i could definitely live with that.

so glad i kept him in the line up.....i was only expecting 10 points got 20 .... now with wayne and boldin still to go i could easily get 60 points from my recievers....about time colston showed up.....and at the right time.....

Yep.......knew it. :lol:

Well atleast Bush was a dud and was I also against Forte who atleast didn't go totally off. Think I got out with as little damage as I could have hoped for.