Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Christ

Mangin/Jets to possibly give the biggest F.U. ever?

The Pats, are mot likely not going to get in at 11 - 5. Pats need either the Jags to beat the Ravens or the Jets to beat Miami and win their game at buffalo (i'm sure you've all read/heard that)

Thing is, the Ravens and Pats games are at 1. Jets/Fins to be moved to 4. If both the Pats and Ravens win, that eliminates the Jets with or without a win vs Miami. So if the Pats and Ravens win, Anyone think the jets are going to even try to play a game, with no playoff hopes and the hated New England Patriots needing their help?

No way. Mangini and the Jets may have the power to give the biggest F. U. in the history of sports and just sit everyone to keep the Pats out.

Would love to see it, and would also love to see Mangini leave the field with a very Bellichick-like smug look on his face afterwards.

Where did you see the Jets/Miami game is being moved to 4pm?..it's not on the NFL website

PFT, read in the paper and heard on the Radio here in Boston.

Good for the Jets. I say sit everyone. F the Pats.

that would be a great idea :unsure: i could see a team from NY doing that!! if NY does not get their way they laid down and cry like the bi%$#$ they are

The whole point of all the games being at 1pm is so that this can't happen...the NFL Execs are just blood sucking ratings whores.

Every plays at 1pm so it's fair!

The SD/Broncos flexed to 8pm makes sense because the result only affects them

I guess you guys missed the last 4 weeks. The jets dont need to sit anyone or try to lose, they do quite a good job of losing when theyre trying to win

The Pats are not a threat to anyone anyway. Look at their schedule. They have not beaten one quality team all season. The only good teams they played (Steelers and Colts) both beat them (Steelers pissed on them) and San Diego who is prob a playoff team also destroyed them. They are a fraud.

The Pats are not a threat to anyone anyway. Look at their schedule. They have not beaten one quality team all season. The only good teams they played (Steelers and Colts) both beat them (Steelers pissed on them) and San Diego who is prob a playoff team also destroyed them. They are a fraud.

PATS have more of a chance to win a playoff game than the dolphins or JETS!!! granted none will make it past second round anyway.

atleast pats didnt get beat by the RAIDERS, 49ers, and SEAHAWKS!!!! three of the worst teams in football. good job JETS

PATS have more of a chance to win a playoff game than the dolphins or JETS!!! granted none will make it past second round anyway.

atleast pats didnt get beat by the RAIDERS, 49ers, and SEAHAWKS!!!! three of the worst teams in football. good job JETS

Well they are definitely better than the Jets, god they suck. Dolphins could win a playoff game, they are scrappy, but it ends there.

QUOTE(Borat33 @ Dec 22 2008, 10:21 AM) *

I Phuk Goats

anyone who post this crap :thumbsdown: i cant argue with!!! no need to respond to someone who post that they must be 12 years old

anyone who post this crap :thumbsdown: i cant argue with!!! no need to respond to someone who post that they must be 12 years old

no goat lovin for you ehh?? It's not kind to judge others though - hey maybe it's there thing - some like a different race , some the same sex , some a different species :wall:

not that there's anyhting wrong with that

Yeah, that would be swell if the Jets laid down in their final game of the year in front of a home crowd just to give an FU to the Pats. Maybe Favre could roll up in the fetal position in front of Joey Porter six times to help him with the sack record too. That would be awesome! :thumbsdown:

Would love to see it, and would also love to see Mangini leave the field with a very Bellichick-like smug look on his face afterwards.

What the fock would he have to be smug about? Keeping the Pats out of the playoffs by LOSING a game - the fourth of the last five, including losses to San Fran and Seattle and the lone win being a gift from Buffalo? Yeah, that would be one for the scrapbook all right.

Between the fines & NFL sanctions & loss of draft picks the Jets would be back to the stone ages for years :thumbsdown:

If anyhting Mangini wants to get back in BB's good graces and likely tries to win..

It would be funny to see a drive for the game winner and T. Jones pulling a Westbrook at the 1.

Good for the Jets. I say sit everyone. F the Pats.

Does it matter, I think that the JETS will lose no matter who they start.

Does it matter, I think that the JETS will lose no matter who they start.

No it really doesn't matter. The Jets suck.

This is all moot now - Just heard that the Ravens game was moved to 4 o'clock too
NFL MOVES THREE WEEK SEVENTEEN GAMES

Posted by Mike Florio on December 22, 2008, 11:06 a.m.

The NFL has announced that three Week Seventeen games will be moved from 1:00 p.m. EST to 4:15 p.m. EST.

As expected, the Dolphins-Jets showdown will shift to a late-afternoon kickoff. Jacksonville at Baltimore also has been moved to a 4:15 p.m. EST start. Both games will be televised on CBS.

On FOX, the Dallas at Philadelphia game, which is oozing with playoff possibilities, has been moved to 4:15 p.m. EST as well.

The shift means that the Jets will know whether they’re playing for a division title or whether they’re simply trying to help their arch rivals from New England secure the AFC East crown. The Pats-Bills game starts at 1:00 p.m. EST, and should be resolved before the Fins-Jets game begins.

If New England wins, the Jets victory would result in the Patriots winning the AFC East. If New England loses, the winner of the late game between Miami and New York would secure the division crown.

The Cowboys-Eagles game also could be a playoff play-in game if the Raiders upset the Bucs in one of the other early games on Sunday. Regardless of the outcome, however, a win by the Cowboys would guaranteed a playoff berth, thanks to Tampa’s 41-24 loss to the Chargers on Sunday.

UPDATE: A couple of readers have made a great point — the Jets won’t only be playing for the Pats if New England wins the early game. The Jets could still nab a wild-card berth if they beat the Fins and if the Ravens lose to Jacksonville. And that would mean the Jets would travel to Foxborough in the wild-card round.

pft.com

good this throws out theory of JETS being able to throw game!!! :overhead:

LETS GO JETS

What the fock would he have to be smug about? Keeping the Pats out of the playoffs by LOSING a game - the fourth of the last five, including losses to San Fran and Seattle and the lone win being a gift from Buffalo? Yeah, that would be one for the scrapbook all right.

What's done is done. Of course he would have liked to win those games and get into teh playoffs. Fact is, he didn't. Now, he has a chance to look Bellichick in the eye (via the TV camera) and give him a big ole' fock-you. I'm sure that would be a very nice consolation prize, considering that BB is not only pompous enough to think Mangini should have foregone a chance to further his football career by sticking with NE as an assistant, and now blows him off after every game.

I would love to see him lose (by going for a field goal from the one yard line when the Jets are down by four) and then look at the camera and give the ole two-handed suck-it and groin chop.

What's done is done. Of course he would have liked to win those games and get into teh playoffs. Fact is, he didn't. Now, he has a chance to look Bellichick in the eye (via the TV camera) and give him a big ole' fock-you. I'm sure that would be a very nice consolation prize, considering that BB is not only pompous enough to think Mangini should have foregone a chance to further his football career by sticking with NE as an assistant, and now blows him off after every game.

I would love to see him lose (by going for a field goal from the one yard line when the Jets are down by four) and then look at the camera and give the ole two-handed suck-it and groin chop.

So what you're saying is, you think it would be acceptable for coaches to manipulate the outcomes of games to settle a personal beef?

Most pathetic post ever. Congrats. :overhead:

I would love to see him lose (by going for a field goal from the one yard line when the Jets are down by four) and then look at the Judge and give the ole two-handed suck-it and groin chop when he is found Guilty by a grand Jury of tampering. He will get Focked harder in prison than any 2 handed reach around he gave BB

:overhead:

yes that is a great idea!!!! lets work our A$$ off for 6 months or so and the last week just throw in the towel. now, what would be very very funny if they did do this and baltimore lost. NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY. but as we all now the jets would not do that.

so lets go JETS

And actually the FU Pennington would be giving to the Jets if the Dolphins beat them to make the playoffs would trump anything between BB and Mangina.

No way does he do that. He'll never get a job outside of the Jets after being the rat who spilled the beans on spygate. If he throws the game, he'll lose the job he has now. :overhead:

I could care less about either team. But, I would fall on the floor laughing my ass off if he did this. :overhead:

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Ten wins ought to be enough to get into the playoffs. Eleven should be automatic.

The New England Patriots are playing the best of any AFC East club and probably will finish the season 11-5, but they aren't in control.

Even if the Patriots beat the Buffalo Bills next Sunday to finish 2008 with 11 victories, a few teams hold a hammer over the defending AFC champs.

Not since the 1985 Denver Broncos has a team won 11 games and not qualified for the postseason.

Some tough losses exist on the Patriots' schedule. Jabar Gaffney bungled an apparent touchdown pass that could have helped them beat the Indianapolis Colts. A coin flip might have made the difference in an overtime loss to the Jets. Randy Moss dropped a touchdown pass just before halftime that could have changed the tone of their home loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"We have no one to be frustrated with but ourselves," Patriots guard Logan Mankins said. "We lost five games. That's all on us. If we wouldn't have lost those, we wouldn't have anything to worry about."

But the Patriots don't have any bad losses on paper. Their five defeats came against teams that have either clinched a playoff berth already or could get in with a victory in the season finale.

No way does he do that. He'll never get a job outside of the Jets after being the rat who spilled the beans on spygate. If he throws the game, he'll lose the job he has now. :headbanger:

Are you kidding? Do you think the rest of the league holds it against him if he's the one that exposed Bill Belichick's cheating?

Are you kidding? Do you think the rest of the league holds it against him if he's the one that exposed Bill Belichick's cheating?

Yep, since he was part of the cheating a few years before hand. rat and fink.

Yep, since he was part of the cheating a few years before hand. rat and fink.

he is the fat little ball boy turned coach who told on man who got him a job :headbanger: but this week and this week only go jets

Mangina is a big focking gaping pvssy. There is no way they should have lost to the Seahawks, and the loss is squarely on his overrated ass.

Not kicking a field goal after having a 45 yarder called off because of delay of game was his first fock up. It would have been 50 yards, and Feely drilled the one before, it would have been good from 55 yards out. He gave up 3 points for 20 focking yards of field position.

Then going for it right on their own 30 with around 20 minutes left, down by 7. Retarded

What a tool

Mangina is a big focking gaping pvssy. There is no way they should have lost to the Seahawks, and the loss is squarely on his overrated ass.

Not kicking a field goal after having a 45 yarder called off because of delay of game was his first fock up. It would have been 50 yards, and Feely drilled the one before, it would have been good from 55 yards out. He gave up 3 points for 20 focking yards of field position.

Then going for it right on their own 30 with around 20 minutes left, down by 7. Retarded

What a tool

Yer right, he's as good as fired after that pathetic display of coaching ability. He might as well put the screws to Bill B. :headbanger:

What a tool

there was only about 3-4 minutes left when he went for it. plus that FG wouldnt have mattered!!! but go jets

No N.E. fan in this thread can ever get on Dallas Empire again. Yall are the exact same way as he is, but you are so caught up in your beloved Pats you can't even see how annoying you guys are being.