Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

More embarassment for the Cowboys.....

I am a lifetime cowboys fan through the good and bad but these clowns and losers arguing and fighting on the sidelines makes me want to puke.

True character shines through when someone is losing not winning. Well obviously very few on this team have good character or heart.

1. Today Romo and Towens questioned the playcalling......wtf??? please shut up.

2. Fullback deon anderson and Flozell adams get in a fight on the plane flight home. sickening

3. Get a load of this.....Bradie James pushes and breaks a mans glasses at the airport for carrying a sign that read "Cowboys have no Heart". First hit he got all year.......focking piece of shat.

I will always be a cowboys fan but this kind of stuff along with a pathetic showing yesterday makes it hard for a tax paying citizen to pull for these Drama Diva Biatches......

whew......I feel better now..... :doublethumbsup:

I am a lifetime cowboys fan through the good and bad but these clowns and losers arguing and fighting on the sidelines makes me want to puke.

True character shines through when someone is losing not winning. Well obviously very few on this team have good character or heart.

1. Today Romo and Towens questioned the playcalling......wtf??? please shut up.

2. Fullback deon anderson and Flozell adams get in a fight on the plane flight home. sickening

3. Get a load of this.....Bradie James pushes and breaks a mans glasses at the airport for carrying a sign that read "Cowboys have no Heart". First hit he got all year.......focking piece of shat.

I will always be a cowboys fan but this kind of stuff along with a pathetic showing yesterday makes it hard for a tax paying citizen to pull for these Drama Diva Biatches......

whew......I feel better now..... :clap:

Mmmmm, this popcorn is good. :doublethumbsup:

Mmmmm, this popcorn is good. :doublethumbsup:

Yep.......you all deserve to bask in the glory of the win.... We had a room full of cowboys fans over yesterday....some were 60yrs old and some were 30yrs old......

All of us agreed that the losses used to hurt so so bad for days after the game and in the last few years....romo/owens era it isnt a life or death thing anymore.

Its not like these bums pay my mortgage or anything....... :clap:

Dallas deserves to be right where they are......at home.

The Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks are carbon copies of each other.

1. They have no true leader

2. Their coach is a puppet for the owner

3. They put up great offensive numbers the first 3/4 of the season and then choke when it matters.

4. They have no heart.

5. Their offensive scheme has become so vanilla and predictable every team has picked up on it.

6. Both teams need major overhauls

CornKobb, Get a grip. Or start cheering for the Eagles. Please shut the fock up.

Bradie James, Good for him.

Eagles Fans >>>> Dallas Fans

<_<

CornKobb, Get a grip. Or start cheering for the Eagles. Please shut the fock up.

Ease up Gep.... I am just venting a bit and sharing some bonehead things the boys pulled today after there loss.

No need to be an arse bro..... <_< :thumbsup:

Have a good one...... :rolleyes:

The iggles fans are trash. They are inbred and they are all drunk. Typical crap from idiots who have sex with their family members. How many rings do they have? None and Dallas has five.

The iggles fans are trash. They are inbred and they are all drunk. Typical crap from idiots who have sex with their family members. How many rings do they have? None and Dallas has five.

Shut the fock up, welching d0uchebag.

:dunno:

:pointstosky: :lol:

:unsure:

Speaking of trash???????? You have entered the realm of the Swampdog!! A place where irrelevance thrives.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Pimptaddy.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pimptaddy

:wacko:

Come on people, join the rest of the bored and ignore this asshat

Good for him? That the truth bothered him that much? I'd expect nothing less from a guy that plays for a team so devoid of leadership and heart.

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Good for him? That the truth bothered him that much? I'd expect nothing less from a guy that plays for a team so devoid of leadership and heart.

Pathetic. :pointstosky:

no kidding...this guy is a joke....People want to blame Ken Hamlin for the long run Lmcclain had vs the boys. On the play fb Lorenzo Neal blocks bradie james and he turns his back to the block and goes to one knee. Completely manhandled by a dinosaur yet good fullback.

Its one thing to get blocked but to turn your back and go to one knee is sickening..... :lol:

:lol:

I'm in. :pointstosky:

Not that I ever had a doubt that the pussie would mooch on his bet, hell, I warned everyone of that as soon as the bet was proposed. The idiot dpoesn't have an honorable bone in his body.

But you're right, the asspipe thinks he's clever and ignoring him drives him insane.

Pathetic. :pointstosky:

The funny thing is that while James was going off the fan kept yelling at him Why didn't you show that kind of passion (heart?) during the game. James was completely owned.

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

Pimptaddy Members 3563 Remove

Dallas_Empire Members 2198 Remove

No more of that idiotic spew, at least until the h0m0 comes up with another alias.

No more of that idiotic spew, at least until the h0m0 comes up with another alias.

:music_guitarred:

Well, look at it this way, he'll either create a new alias and be recognizable in about one hour due to his fourth-grade intelligence level, total lack of humor, and new-thread-every-five-minute posting style, or he'll create a new one and actually act like he may have gone past elementary school and post something football-related that doesn't sound like some gimp that never watched a game before.

If he chooses the first route, it'll be simple to put the new alias on ignore, if he chooses the second, we'll never know it's him and it won't really matter, he'll be like everyone else here.

Win, win.

Win, win.

Ah, you mean the "opposite" of what the Cowboys do in December. :music_guitarred:

Pathetic. :shocking:

This is the same guy who was upset that he was overlooked for the Pro Bowl, then went out Sunday and got beat by Brent Celek on a 1 yard TD pass.

DeMarcus Ware; where the fock was he on Sunday (although I think he's a damn good player).

These guys are too impressed with themselves and their press clippings. And they deserve it, considering the pedestal their fan base puts them on.

Deion the other nite after the game was saying that whole team cohesion thing was bunk. That's bullspit, because alot of the Cowboy players have come out recently to talk about the fractured locker room.

Got a bit of news for Deion: one way to fracture a locker room is to air dirty laundry to the press, and that's exactly what they did alot of this year. Coincidence that they simultaneously sh!t the bed?

Deion's the biggest piece of sh!t of all the "broadcasters" in the NFL, because he will ALWAYS side with the individual player and never a team nor the fans. He may have been a talented player, but he really doesn't know jack sh!t about much.

He sickens me, and I wish one of these days Faulk just goes over there and punches him right in the mouth. :ninja:

This is the same guy who was upset that he was overlooked for the Pro Bowl, then went out Sunday and got beat by Brent Celek on a 1 yard TD pass.

DeMarcus Ware; where the fock was he on Sunday (although I think he's a damn good player).

These guys are too impressed with themselves and their press clippings. And they deserve it, considering the pedestal their fan base puts them on.

Deion the other nite after the game was saying that whole team cohesion thing was bunk. That's bullspit, because alot of the Cowboy players have come out recently to talk about the fractured locker room.

Got a bit of news for Deion: one way to fracture a locker room is to air dirty laundry to the press, and that's exactly what they did alot of this year. Coincidence that they simultaneously sh!t the bed?

Deion's the biggest piece of sh!t of all the "broadcasters" in the NFL, because he will ALWAYS side with the individual player and never a team nor the fans. He may have been a talented player, but he really doesn't know jack sh!t about much.

He sickens me, and I wish one of these days Faulk just goes over there and punches him right in the mouth. :shocking:

The locker room is fractured and I think TO is the number one reason. When the biggest jerk on the team has a free pass from the owner it can never be good. Worse yet, it looks like he has taken Roy Williams under his wing. As long as TO is there Dallas will have locker room problems.

I have always failed to understand the mass hatred for the Dallas Cowboys....If I lived in another city and rooted for a different team...my season wouldn't revolve around A. What my team actually does followed by B. What did the Cowboys do....

Where are all the choke threads about the Denver Broncos...2 game lead in the division with 3 games left and you lose all 3....but because it's the "Dallas Cowboys" we should throw up 25 threads about how bad they sucked it up in December....I mean they have been doin it the past 4 years are any of us surprised really?? Even Cowboy fans....seriously. They have lost the last game of the season every year since 2000....again why is this big news....

The point is....Dallas Cowboys haters hate the fact that the Cowboys are always talked about and always in the media....but you fail to realize YOU are part of the problem....if they win your complaining about how they did it and if they lose and they are not in the playoffs you continue to talk about how the did it....

This is why the Cowboys are who they are....and people wonder why they are "Americas team"....cause everyone in America sweats their ballz.....

I have always failed to understand the mass hatred for the Dallas Cowboys....If I lived in another city and rooted for a different team...my season wouldn't revolve around A. What my team actually does followed by B. What did the Cowboys do....

Where are all the choke threads about the Denver Broncos...2 game lead in the division with 3 games left and you lose all 3....but because it's the "Dallas Cowboys" we should throw up 25 threads about how bad they sucked it up in December....I mean they have been doin it the past 4 years are any of us surprised really?? Even Cowboy fans....seriously. They have lost the last game of the season every year since 2000....again why is this big news....

The point is....Dallas Cowboys haters hate the fact that the Cowboys are always talked about and always in the media....but you fail to realize YOU are part of the problem....if they win your complaining about how they did it and if they lose and they are not in the playoffs you continue to talk about how the did it....

This is why the Cowboys are who they are....and people wonder why they are "Americas team"....cause everyone in America sweats their ballz.....

Dallas Sucks!

Because Dallas just completed one of the biggest choke jobs any of us can remember and I am talking about the whole season. It was Super Bowl at any cost this year. The hype started on HBO and went into the season on ESPN, Dallas fans couldn't shut up about their team and would not listen to anyone when they were told they were wrong. This is just a big "I told you so".

If you haven't noticed allot of people are getting down on Philly, Green Bay and Seattle on the bored. I guess it is just the paranoia that comes with being a Cowboy fan.

Because Dallas just completed one of the biggest choke jobs any of us can remember and I am talking about the whole season. It was Super Bowl at any cost this year. The hype started on HBO and went into the season on ESPN, Dallas fans couldn't shut up about their team and would not listen to anyone when they were told they were wrong. This is just a big "I told you so".

If you haven't noticed allot of people are getting down on Philly, Green Bay and Seattle on the bored. I guess it is just the paranoia that comes with being a Cowboy fan.

Don't forget the have bandwagon fans all over America, who really think they are "America's Team" while still sucking on the teets of success during the Jimmie Johnson era.

I hope the Cowboys sign Michael Vick. Wildcat would be sweet with Vick and Romo and MBIII and Felix Jones or Choice in the game at the same time. And when Romo gets hurt the Cowboys can be led by Vick and win 2 out of 3 instead of 1 out of 3 while Romo is recovering and then still make the playoffs. That's pretty much what it boils down to. The backup QB position killed the 'Boys this season.

It's more than just the Jimmie Johnson era. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Cowboys.

Read it and weep.

Cowboys are 1st in everything as an NFL franchise.

:)

You just answered your earlier question about why nobody is rubbing it in about Denver choking. I didn't see one post, all season long, where a Denver fan told us about Craig Morton's playoff run in 77 or Elway and Terrell Davis' domination in the 90's. Cowboys fans just loooooove to waive their past in everyone's faces. Therefore, they get it back tenfold when they suck it up.

You just answered your earlier question about why nobody is rubbing it in about Denver choking. I didn't see one post, all season long, where a Denver fan told us about Craig Morton's playoff run in 77 or Elway and Terrell Davis' domination in the 90's. Cowboys fans just loooooove to waive their past in everyone's faces. Therefore, they get it back tenfold when they suck it up.

I'm just defending my team. I come on here and see a lot of hate spewed by fans of other teams about my beloved Cowboys. I'm not going to just sit around and take it. Way to twist it to suggest that I'm starting all the hate by having a lovefest for the Cowboys. I'm just responding to the negativity and anti-Cowboys rhetoric and selective statistics that are constantly thrown around this site.

I hope the Cowboys sign Michael Vick. Wildcat would be sweet with Vick and Romo and MBIII and Felix Jones or Choice in the game at the same time. And when Romo gets hurt the Cowboys can be led by Vick and win 2 out of 3 instead of 1 out of 3 while Romo is recovering and then still make the playoffs. That's pretty much what it boils down to. The backup QB position killed the 'Boys this season.

Actually, I'd argue that the fact that the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz has more heart than the Cowboys do killed their season more than "the backup QB position".

Actually, I'd argue that the fact that the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz has more heart than the Cowboys do killed their season more than "the backup QB position".

That depends on how you look at it. Romo PLAYED .... and Romo CHOKED ... surrounded by a pro-bowl team. Maybe the backup would have made the playoffs!

Who's the backup?

You are a lot like Jerry Jones. Big name-crazy. Why would a team that is already over run with locker room cancers, low-character morons, and thugs want to add another felon to the mix? Hasn't Al Davis taught anyone a lesson about chasing big-names?

We just got done watching how well Dallas handled the distractions of a few weeks ago when the TO vs. Romo report came out. Now, you want to add the media circus that would be Michael Vick? Christ, why don't you see if Lawrence Phillips and Maurice Clarrett are available.

It's more than just the Jimmie Johnson era. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Cowboys.

Read it and weep.

Cowboys are 1st in everything as an NFL franchise.

:first:

You are joking correct? Dallas did just grab the crown for #1 choking team but other than that I am lost. Just for a start, at the rate they are going it will take Dallas another 75 years just to match Green Bays 12 NFL Championships. They would catch the Bears in about 50 years. Now go put on your "America's Team" shirt and watch some real football teams play for the Super Bowl. You may learn something!

#1 in everything! :thumbsdown: :first: :first:

I'm just defending my team. I come on here and see a lot of hate spewed by fans of other teams about my beloved Cowboys. I'm not going to just sit around and take it. Way to twist it to suggest that I'm starting all the hate by having a lovefest for the Cowboys. I'm just responding to the negativity and anti-Cowboys rhetoric and selective statistics that are constantly thrown around this site.

Can you spell P-a-r-a-n-o-i-a?