Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Ok, I admit it. I'm gutterslut.

It's not an accident that you never see us logged in at the same time. And you never will.

Rusty is really Swerski, RLLD is really MikeFFT, and Mephisto is MDC. Now fock off.

It's not an accident that you never see us logged in at the same time. And you never will.

Rusty is really Swerski, RLLD is really MikeFFT, and Mephisto is MDC. Now fock off.

Nice try you little ugly sicko Frankenstein looking monster.

Let's get things straight.

You are Swerski with 15 or more aliases. Rusty is not you two but has 20 plus aliases himself including SUXBNHIM.

I promised Mikey I would not say anything about him. And who cares about MDC and Myfisto.

And real life is so bad for you that you have used most of your aliases to win a silly GOTY contest.

You're a little loser jerk!

Okay?

You need to step back from the internets, maybe spend a little time with Renee.

Nice try you little ugly sicko Frankenstein looking monster.

Let's get things straight.

You are Swerski with 15 or more aliases. Rusty is not you two but has 20 plus aliases himself including SUXBNHIM.

I promised Mikey I would not say anything about him. And who cares about MDC and Myfisto.

And real life is so bad for you that you have used most of your aliases to win a silly GOTY contest.

You're a little loser jerk!

Okay?

Hey, fucktwat. I'm going to kick you in the d!ck until it falls off. I recommend you start rehearsing how to die.

Hey, fucktwat. I'm going to kick you in the d!ck until it falls off. I recommend you start rehearsing dying.

:shocking: What happened dumbazz. I thought you were me. You idiot. You'll die before me. Probably from the AIDS that you surely have and that's what's making you such a bitter mean azzhole.

Happy death you sh!thead. :ninja:

:shocking: What happened dumbazz. I thought you were me. You idiot. You'll die before me. Probably from the AIDS that you surely have and that's what's making you such a bitter mean azzhole.

Happy death you sh!thead. :ninja:

Shut up, me. I'm going to cut off your face and wear it like a ski mask. Your pointless meanderings and banal rejoinders make me want to beat you about the head with the pointy end of a clawhammer until your head will have more soft spots than Brittany Spear's gut. I hope you contract prostate cancer and your d!ck flies off and circles the room like a loose party balloon the next time your sneeze. You are the Zabruder film of hilarity.

Shut up, me. I'm going to cut off your face and wear it like a ski mask. Your pointless meanderings and banal rejoinders make me want to beat you about the head with the pointy end of a clawhammer until your head will have more soft spots than Brittany Spear's gut. I hope you contract prostate cancer and your d!ck flies off and circles the room like a loose party balloon the next time your sneeze. You are the Zabruder film of hilarity.

You stupid loser. I can't wait for that AIDS to put your stupid azz in the ground.

You're going to die loser. You are going to die of AIDs and I don't have to do anything to you.

Happy death sh!thead. :lol:

You stupid loser. I can't wait for that AIDS to put your stupid azz in the ground.

You're going to die loser. You are going to die of AIDs and I don't have to do anything to you.

Happy death sh!thead. :lol:

I don't think your unique, creative response that bears no resemblance in any way to any other post of yours in this same thread used the word "AIDS" enough. Please try again.

phillybear arguing with himself = someone stranger is going to die a horrible death tonight :(

Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. :lol:

Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. :lol:

Don't you both live on the Eastern Seaboard? Be afraid, kutulu. Be very afraid.

notice how no one claimed to be giants fan. :dunno:

he really is a poosay or ###### or whatever the p in GFIAFP means

If we are all coming out......so to speak...then......Geuss who I am....... :thumbsup: :pointstosky: :unsure: :banana:

That would be too good. Especially since you're usually pretty reasonable and well-spoken.

:banana:

You need to step back from the internets, maybe spend a little time with Renee.

Do you think he will try the "hug" thing with her again? :pointstosky:

BTW, Naomi wins this thread :thumbsup:

Im wondering if anyone will ever figure out that im Naomi <_<

Being that I have talked to the both of you, if you really are Naomi, I'd do the ghey with you. :wub:

You do a very good impersonation of a nice girl. :)

if you really are Naomi, I'd do the ghey with you. :)

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."

1: There is no guarantee tha the LORD is a Him.

2: What if I want my path to go crooked? :)

1: There is no guarantee tha the LORD is a Him.

:doughboy: If god was a biitch, there wouldnt be all that killin and bombs and shiit, cause that aint in a biitches nature

:popcorn:

This thread is too ghey for :popcorn:, it's more like.....

:salad:

:pointstosky:

If we are all coming out......so to speak...then......Geuss who I am....... :overhead: :overhead: :overhead:

:pointstosky:

:wave:

I'm edjr

People who actually spend the time and energy to keep up with multiple aliases on an internet website desperately need to either get a real job or a life.........my guess is both.

People who actually spend the time and energy to keep up with multiple aliases on an internet website desperately need to either get a real job or a life.........my guess is both.

:thumbsup:

Im wondering if anyone will ever figure out that im Naomi :wub:

We are not you :cheers: Nobody listen to him.

I'm actually Jesus.

Or at least that's what my wife called me after my second coming.

I'm actually Jesus.

Or at least that's what my wife called me after my second coming.

She says the same thing to all of us. :lol:

And to those who discuss them in follow up posts.

--------------------

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape...This confession has meant nothing.