Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Motherfocker owed us $ 27,700 and so we Leined his bank account

This bastard owns 4 houses and a piece of a business in the area. He totally refurbished one house. 3200 square feet.

We installed a 3 zone HVAC system with hi-eff A/C and 90 plus Furnaces.

This scofflaw had over $ 140,000 in his bank account that we Leined and so we had his ass dead to right. We'd been chasing him for nearly a year.

And just before the Judge broke for lunch, the scofflaw's attorney informed the Court that his client had filed for bankruptcy.

SOB got away clean. :mad: :mad:

Now we'll probably have to lay off more workers. :pointstosky: :doublethumbsup:

Surely someone with your abilities to install that stuff, has a way to, say sabotage it as well?

what is this judge's name? I want to be able to say I knew about him before Osama put him on the supreme court

Surely someone with your abilities to install that stuff, has a way to, say sabotage it as well?

The sad truth is we can't even sneak over there and take back our equipment. If we did, this assmunch could have US arrested for stealing. Ain't THAT a b1tch! The laws suck.

The sad truth is we can't even sneak over there and take back our equipment. If we did, this assmunch could have US arrested for stealing. Ain't THAT a b1tch! The laws suck.

i never said to take it back...just make it not work so good :doublethumbsup:

We're not even allowed back on his premises. He'll surely throw a couple of bucks at another company to maintenance it and his warranties are through the equipment manufacturers so he has 8 years of warranties on most of it.

It sucks man. It just plain sucks.

My boss is mad but I don't think he's as mad as me. I sold the job and designed & engineered it.

at least snip the linesets. it will at least cost him some $. Maybe he will call you to fix it. :doublethumbsup:

Inject some cat p!ss into his Air system. Im sure that will make him happy.

Inject some cat p!ss into his Air system. Im sure that will make him happy.

Paging SUX.....we need to wring out one of your sofa cushions

I could do things to him, for the right $$ :doublethumbsup:

Ok. now curiousity has the best of me. If you put something akin to a mechanics lien on the property(ies) those claims still hold weight in bankruptcy court, so long as you make your claim to the court. Bankruptcy isn't a forgiveness of all debt. Also, don't the liens survive the bankruptcy? I'm not real familiar with bankruptcy, so I'd be curious for some of you geeks to learn me.

I could do things to him, for the right $$ :doublethumbsup:

A kid who works here told my boss that they catch skinks on their property sometimes and that he'd turn a skunk loose in the house and spray water on it to piss it off causing it to spray it's scent on everything. I seconded it. But my boss said it's over and done with now. He'll probably turn it in to our insurance but our policy will go up. Usually the amount paid out is recouped within 7 years so you can do the math.

I'm just so damn angry!

Ok. now curiousity has the best of me. If you put something akin to a mechanics lien on the property(ies) those claims still hold weight in bankruptcy court, so long as you make your claim to the court. Bankruptcy isn't a forgiveness of all debt. Also, don't the liens survive the bankruptcy? I'm not real familiar with bankruptcy, so I'd be curious for some of you geeks to learn me.

I dunno much on bankruptcy either, but I would think they eventually will get something. Perhaps the bigger problem is that

the company needs that money NOW and can't wait years. :doublethumbsup: it is indeed suck

This work was done under a Limited partnership business (his). Believe me, our attorney has laid it all out for us.

This work was done under a Limited partnership business (his). Believe me, our attorney has laid it all out for us.

I wonder how much it costs to hire an undercover cop hitman.

just an idea

Why don't you just make the world really cold around his house so he never gets to use the air conditioner.

This scofflaw had over $ 140,000 in his bank account that we Leined and so we had his ass dead to right. We'd been chasing him for nearly a year.

What do you mean, "We'd been chasing him for nearly a year"?

What do you mean, "We'd been chasing him for nearly a year"?

Yeah, you'd think all those AC units would weigh the guy down so they'd be able to catch up to him.

Like most of its stories, this is all a big lie. :dunno:

why do you people even entertain this dooshebag?

Like most of its stories, this is all a big lie. :dunno:

Maybe parts of it are a lie, like it was a 4zone HVAC system I had those dunces install. and I just told them it was 3200 square feet when it's really 3350. :overhead:

Like most of its stories, this is all a big lie. :bandana:

I bet ur really ghey in real life

Sure...why not? :bandana:

Of that there could be no doubt. Nobody plays the gay card that much without being flaming gay. Plus I watched that video he posted. Obviously gay. No doubt. And there's nothing wrong with it. A little sickening to those of us who are not but it's a free country. If a man wants to suck a d1ck he sux a d1ck.

The only thing that I don't understand is what he has against me. I haven't done anything to him or any of his aliases.

Of that there could be no doubt. Nobody plays the gay card that much without being flaming gay. Plus I watched that video he posted. Obviously gay. No doubt. And there's nothing wrong with it. A little sickening to those of us who are not but it's a free country. If a man wants to suck a d1ck he sux a d1ck.

The only thing that I don't understand is what he has against me. I haven't done anything to him or any of his aliases.

:(

What makes this even more funny is that I haven't said anything bad about this particular alias that you are going by.

Mebbe once before...Search it, EK :rolleyes:

That sucks.

Were you extending this guy credit? Did he write you a bad check? How'd he get away without paying anything? No down payment? No progress payments?

That sucks.

Were you extending this guy credit? Did he write you a bad check? How'd he get away without paying anything? No down payment? No progress payments?

A vuduchile sighting :ninja:

:( :rolleyes: :lol:

That sucks.

Yes, we did get a Deposit draw and even were banking progress draws but we were doing several jobs for that Partnership during that time. The $ 27, 700 was what the Warrant In Debt was for. There was one ISF payment but we were told it was due to loan papers being reworked for better rates. Of course we did not just halt work at that point. We continued with our schedule and our relationship with someone we had been doing business with for several years.

:(

What makes this even more funny is that I haven't said anything bad about this particular alias that you are going by.

Mebbe once before...Search it, EK :headbanger:

You make this statement in post # 25 yet just a few hours earlier in post # 20 you say

Like most of its stories, this is all a big lie.

So I wonder if more than one person posts under this handle. Or maybe you just got drunk.

No matter what the excuse, it is way obvious that you are a jealous no talent assclown.

I was told about you before I ever posted one entry here. It was just a different name. After reading the Geek Board over time, I can see you are posting under many handles. All gay. All ultra conservative. All nasty, no respect, cutsey name calling silly garbage.

It's you sir that I have a hard time believing the people entertain. I will not resort to childish namecalling. That is your speciality. I don't have to. Your words speak volumes about yourself.

I do think most of the gay conservative handles here are you. There just CAN'T be THAT many gay conservatives here with poor social skills.

Now good day sir. I said good day!

You make this statement in post # 25 yet just a few hours earlier in post # 20 you say

Like most of its stories, this is all a big lie.

So I wonder if more than one person posts under this handle. Or maybe you just got drunk.

No matter what the excuse, it is way obvious that you are a jealous no talent assclown.

I was told about you before I ever posted one entry here. It was just a different name. After reading the Geek Board over time, I can see you are posting under many handles. All gay. All ultra conservative. All nasty, no respect, cutsey name calling silly garbage.

It's you sir that I have a hard time believing the people entertain. I will not resort to childish namecalling. That is your speciality. I don't have to. Your words speak volumes about yourself.

I do think most of the gay conservative handles here are you. There just CAN'T be THAT many gay conservatives here with poor social skills.

Now good day sir. I said good day!

wow gutterslut, way to out yourself yet again. :rolleyes:

you sancuary fockers really need a new hobby.