Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

FlashForward (New ABC Show)

Last weeks episode, the bus underwater scene was pretty creepy. Read somewhere that the dude Charlie from LOST is the dude walking around the stadium while everyone else is blacked out. Not sure how they made that connection, but his character is def. involved. Wonder if the candy bar stuck in the machine was a "easter egg" or whatever to LOST. :music_guitarred:

Haven't watch it yet, but I do have it taped...

But after seeing the other Lost ties from the beginning, it wouldn't surprise me...

Episode Title: (#106) "Scary Monsters and Super Creeps"

Air Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009

MARK, DEMETRI AND WEDECK LOOK FOR A CONNECTION BETWEEN AN ATTACK MADE ON THEM AND A SEPARATE ASSAULT ON JANIS, OLIVIA CONFRONTS MARK ABOUT HIS FLASHFORWARD, AND SIMON MAKES CONTACT WITH A RELUCTANT ACQUAINTANCE, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

"Scary Monsters and Super Creeps" Mark, Demetri and Wedeck try to find a connection between Janis' attack and a separate attack made on them. Meanwhile, as Halloween approaches, Olivia confronts Mark about his flashforward, Demetri and Gough track down a clue that was foreshadowed in Mark's flashforward, Lloyd's son, Dylan, goes missing from the hospital, and the elusive Simon makes contact with a reluctant acquaintance, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

It appears they are filming FlashForward at the vactant office building next to the one I work in today. They set up a sign that says "Red Panda Resources" to make it look like that company occupies that building. I thought we were finally getting new neighbors, but turns out that it is all fake and for an episode of FlashForward being filmed today.

That is the end of my very exciting story. :dunno:

I still haven't seen an episode. I've lost track of Fringe too.

Seems like grabbing the DVDs after the season is in order. It sucks having to wait a whole week between episodes. Like with LOST.

I fell a little bit behind and didn't watch the episode from two weeks ago till the other night. The one where the two chicks kept kissing. I almost had to pull my :thumbsdown: out as I told Mrs. kutulu that this is the best show in the history of television. :dunno:

Stiill have to watch last weeks episode. Hoping the two chicks get back together and munch carpet. :banana:

I'll give it a couple more weeks, but from a generally pretty good start it has dropped off quite a bit the last few episodes, IMO...besides the lesbo sceness. :music_guitarred:

Episode Title: (#107) "The Gift"

Air Date: Thursday, November 05, 2009

MARK, DEMETRI GOUGH AND MI6 AGENT FIONA BANKS LOOK INTO A BLUE HAND CLUB AND ITS POSSIBLE TIES TO SOME RECENT SUICIDES, AARON RECEIVES A VISIT FROM A FORMER ARMY BUDDY OF HIS LATE DAUGHTER'S, AND DEMETRI REVEALS HIS LACK OF A FLASHFORWARD TO ZOEY, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

Gabrielle Union Guest Stars as Zoey

Alex Kingston ("ER") Guest Stars as Fiona Banks

"The Gift" Mark, Demetri, Gough and MI6 agent Fiona Banks (Alex Kingston, "ER") investigate a Blue Hand club and its possible connection to some recent suicides. Meanwhile, Aaron receives a surprise visit from a former army buddy of his late daughter's, Demetri comes clean with Zoey (Gabrielle Union) about his lack of a flashforward, and Nicole helps Bryce uncover the mystery of his flashforward while volunteering at the hospital, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Episode Title: (#108) "Playing Cards with Coyote"

Air Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009

A TIP LEADS MARK TO THE TATTOOED ASSASSIN SEEN IN HIS FLASHFORWARD, SIMON AND LLOYD SETTLE A CONFLICT OVER A GAME OF POKER, AND AARON DISCOVERS THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER'S DEADLY ACCIDENT, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

"Playing Cards with Coyote" Mark cuts his romantic getaway with Olivia short when a tip leads to the discovery of the tattooed assassin seen in his flashforward, Simon and Lloyd settle a debate over a game of poker, Aaron learns the truth about daughter Tracy's deadly accident, and Janis returns to work but debates her future with the department, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

before i start investing any time in this damn show - is is worth it or is it a cheap Lost knock off that simply has no hope of measuring up.

before i start investing any time in this damn show - is is worth it or is it a cheap Lost knock off that simply has no hope of measuring up.

I never watched Lost, but I like this show.

Watchable...yea..but there are plenty of better shows out there.

Seriously, how many shows (of this type) can measure-up to LOST? So far, it's interesting enough but by no means an instant classic.

Episode Title: (#109) "Believe"

Air Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009

BRYCE BEGINS SEARCHING FOR THE WOMAN SEEN IN HIS FLASHFORWARD, AARON BECOMES CONCERNED OVER TRACY'S ODD BEHAVIOR, AND MARK TRIES TO TRACK DOWN THE PERSON WHO ALERTED OLIVIA ABOUT HIS DRINKING DURING HIS VISION, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

"Believe" Bryce begins his search for the woman in his flashforward, Aaron becomes concerned over Tracy's odd behavior, Mark attempts to track down the person responsible for texting Olivia and outing his drinking during his flashforward vision, and Demetri's co-agents try to find the mysterious caller who forewarned him about his unfortunate fate, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Seriously, how many shows (of this type) can measure-up to LOST? So far, it's interesting enough but by no means an instant classic.

Last week's episode was good after a few week's where I was starting to get a little :thumbsdown: about it. I agree, it is far from the quality of LOST, but it's pretty good IMO.

Last week's episode was good after a few week's where I was starting to get a little :thumbsdown: about it. I agree, it is far from the quality of LOST, but it's pretty good IMO.

Next week's issue of TV Guide talks about that FlashForward is really going to be picking up over the next few episodes...

Last week's episode was good after a few week's where I was starting to get a little :angry: about it. I agree, it is far from the quality of LOST, but it's pretty good IMO.

I watched the first three episodes on ABC.com and have been watching it on Thursdays since. Concept is good but the last two episodes have been meh. Tonight is conflicting with Carolina-Miami...and I have Ricky Williams playing.

I watched the first three episodes on ABC.com and have been watching it on Thursdays since. Concept is good but the last two episodes have been meh. Tonight is conflicting with Carolina-Miami...and I have Ricky Williams playing.

Football trumps all. :unsure:

I DVR it as well as Fringe and the Office...what em all later with the wifey.

Football trumps all. :unsure:

I DVR it as well as Fringe and the Office...what em all later with the wifey.

Me too. DVR gets rid of all the annoying effing commercials too.

This week's "Flashforward" leaked on BitTorrent, thanks to Aussie viewers

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/f...MYjfy6KcKMHEd5H

This week's episode of "FlashForward" has leaked online -- from Australia.

Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, ABC aired a repeat of the hit sci-fi series here.

But in Australia -- where Thanksgiving isn't celebrated until May -- viewers saw the original episode that we won't see until Thursday night.

The episode is about two FBI agents (played by Joseph Fiennes and John Cho) who fly off to Hong Kong to track down a mysterious lady.

In order to avoid just this kind of episode-spoiling, Disney has been showing "FlashForward" -- about an unexplained wrinkle in time -- on the same schedule in the US as overseas.

Traditionally, series aren't shown overseas until they finish their American runs.

No word yet on whether Disney will try to re-adjust the schedule in Australia to avoid the same thing happening in the weeks ahead.

Episode Title: (#110) "A561984"

Air Date: Thursday, December 03, 2009

MARK AND DEMETRI IGNORE WEDECK'S ORDERS AND TRAVEL TO HONG KONG TO FIND THE WOMAN CLAIMING TO KNOW DETAILS ABOUT DEMETRI'S FATE, LLOYD TRIES TO EXPLAIN HIS AND SIMON'S INVOLVEMENT IN THE GLOBAL BLACKOUT, AND ZOEY DISCOVERS THE MEANING OF HER FLASHFORWARD VISION, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

"A561984" Against Wedeck's orders, Mark and Demetri travel to Hong Kong in search of the woman claiming to know details of Demetri's fate; Lloyd tries to come clean about his and Simon's involvement in the global blackout against Simon's better judgment -- and Zoey discovers the true meaning of her flashforward, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Why would Simco want to go on national tv and declare they were responsible for the blackout when there is no evidence they were AND everyone would want to kill you?

This show is losing me...quickly.

I'm sad LOST is almost over...they'll never replace that show. Flash Forward had potential but it's tanking hard.

I still like it. I guess it's off the air till March, 2010 though.

Jesus, way to kill any momentum that the show might have had... March 4th?

Jesus, way to kill any momentum that the show might have had... March 4th?

Do the winter Olympics have anything to do with this?? Or Lost or 24 or something?? Seems like every show I've been in to is off till March now.

Do the winter Olympics have anything to do with this?? Or Lost or 24 or something?? Seems like every show I've been in to is off till March now.

A lot of shows now are wanting to do what 24 did and run a lot of their show rerun free for the entire season, that is why Lost went to that method recently and now start in January or February... I guess the Olympics could be a major player as well since it is running from Feb 12-28, which is usually sweeps month...

FlashForward creator defends long hiatus

http://scifiwire.com/2009/12/flashforward-creator-defe.php

News that ABC is pulling its sci-fi series off the air until March riled fans, but there's at least one person who thinks it's a good thing: Robert J. Sawyer, the Canadian SF author whose book is the basis of the show.

Writing on his personal blog, Sawyer said:

A lot of people are spinning this online as a bad thing, or a sign of lack of faith in the show on the part of ABC. I suspect the announcing of the scheduling change could have been handled better, but, in fact, it's a very good thing overall.

Sawyer argued that the delay will allow ABC to run all of the remaining episodes on a weekly basis right up to the finale in May without reruns, preemptions or interruptions.

As evidence, he posted the ORIGINAL air schedule for the show, which indeed is full of preemptions that would have really been confusing for such an arc-driven series:

As you can see, the new schedule, with the final 14 hours running without preemptions, really lets us get our momentum going in a way that the old schedule just wouldn't have:

THE SCHEDULE AS IT WAS ON NOVEMBER 12:

December 3, 2009: Episode 10 airs

December 10, 2009: Preempted

December 17, 2009: Preempted

December 24, 2009: Preempted

December 31, 2009: Preempted

January 7, 2010: Preempted

January 14, 2010: Episode 11 airs

January 21, 2010: Episode 12 airs

January 28, 2010: Preempted

February 4, 2010: Episode 13 airs

February 11, 2010: Episode 14 airs

February 18, 2010: Episode 15 airs

February 25, 2010: Episode 16 airs

March 4, 2010: Preempted

March 11, 2010: Preempted

March 18, 2011: Episode 17 airs (RJS written)

March 25, 2011: Episode 18 airs

April 1, 2001: Episode 19 airs

April 8, 2010: Preempted

April 15, 2010: Preempted

April 22, 2010; Episode 20 airs

April 29, 2010: Episode 21 airs

May 6, 2010: Episode 22 airs

May 13, 2010: Episode 23 airs (two-hour season finale)

THE SCHEDULE AS IT IS NOW:

December 3, 2009: Episode 10 airs

December 10, 2009: Preempted

December 17, 2009: Preempted

December 24, 2009: Preempted

December 31, 2009: Preempted

January 7, 2010: Preempted

January 14, 2010: Preempted

January 21, 2010: Preempted

January 28, 2010: Preempted

February 4, 2010: Preempted

February 11, 2010: Preempted

February 18, 2010: Preempted

February 25, 2010: Preempted

March 4, 2010: Episode 11 airs

March 11, 2010: Episode 12 airs

March 18, 2011: Episode 13 airs

March 25, 2011: Episode 14 airs

April 1, 2001: Episode 15 airs

April 8, 2010: Episode 16 airs

April 15, 2010: Episode 17 airs

April 22, 2010: Episode 18 airs

April 29, 2010: Episode 19 airs (RJS written)

May 6, 2010: Episode 20 airs

May 13, 2010: Episode 21 airs

May 20, 2010: Episode 22 airs

May 27, 2010: Episode 23 airs (two-hour season finale)

Note that, because of some calendar dates we want to reference in-story, and the availability of one of the actors we want to use, the episode I'm writing has been moved from #17 to #19.

There probably was no ideal solution to the scheduling issues, and getting fuller information out earlier might have been helpful, but I like the idea very much of us letting our last half of the season unroll like the juggernaut it is without interruptions.

FlashForward will reveal these big secrets when it returns

http://scifiwire.com/2010/01/flashforward-will-reveal.php

We have to wait until March for ABC's FlashForward to return, but once it does, expect answers to everything. That's what series co-creator and executive producer David Goyer promises. What's first? (Spoilers ahead!)

"Who Suspect Zero is will be our first episode back," Goyer said in a group interview on Friday on the show's set in Burbank, Calif. "Even in that first episode back, we answer a ton of big questions, and pretty much every episode afterwards. I can't think of a question we don't answer by the end of the season."

Actually, the big reveals start even before the show's March 18 return. A recap show will air before the 18th to summarize the first half of the season, but it will include new footage.

"If you're a loyal viewer, we're going to drop a bomb at the end of that one, too," Goyer said. "If you watch that episode and you're a loyal viewer, you're going to get a critical piece of information a lot sooner than you would in the life of the show," Goyer explained. "If you don't watch it, you'll get it in the life of the show anyway."

Another big question the show plans to answer is the balance between fate and free will. So far, many flash-forwards are on track to fulfillment, while some have been averted by drastic actions, including one character's suicide.

"What we're going to answer by the end of the season is 'How is it that some of these things can be coming true and some of them can't be coming true?'" Goyer said. "That is sort of the bulk of what we'll be dealing with in terms of philosophically over the second half of the season. It's not determinism, and it's not free will. We never intended it was either/or. There is a philosophical model of the universe that combines them, and we do deal with that head-on in the second half of the season."

Executive producer Jessica Borsiczky Goyer described the philosophical shift thus: "The first half of the season was 'What did you see?', which has now been played out," she said while paired with David. "We know what everybody saw. Now it's 'What will you do?' I think that's where the second half of the season is leading us: seeing what everybody does about their vision now that they've accepted that, by and large, they're happening."

The plot of season one continues past April 29, when everybody's vision is set to be fulfilled. That could include another blackout, David said. "The other thing is we had always, always planned on there being another blackout," he added. "We had always planned on revealing that there was going to be another blackout before the end of the season. That was part of the plan even when we wrote the pilot. So we go past April 29th in the first season, and I feel pretty confident in saying what happens past April 29th is, I think, more interesting than what happened before."

Another big bombshell involves Janis Hawk (Christine Woods). "We did something gigantic with her character at the end of episode 15 that we didn't tell anyone was going to happen," David Goyer said. "She got to the end of episode 15 and sort of was like, 'Holy s--t.'"

In one of the first few episodes, the show returns to Somalia. Episode three showed that there had been a blackout in Somalia in 1991. The investigation now takes the characters to Somalia in the present, though it's filmed in California. You'll meet the Somali boy who saw the weird smoke, all grown up.

"You meet him as an adult," David Goyer said. "It's also a lot of guys firing rifles at armored vehicles."

Some recurring actors will have larger parts in upcoming episodes. Keiko (Yuko Takeuchi), Bryce's flash-forward love interest, will be back more often than originally planned.

"I think it's interesting like people really liked Yuko," David Goyer said. "They really, really liked her, so she's in the second half of the season in more episodes than we had intended. There are certain things like that where we've built up people's roles based on that."

You'll also see more of Jeff Slingerland, aka Dr. Raynaud (Callum Keith Rennie), Marshall Vogel (Michael Ealy) and the Man in the Warehouse (Ricky Jay). "Michael Ealy plays a prominent role in the second half of the season, and there's a number of new characters that will sort of be feathering in," David Goyer said. "You're going to start meeting some of the faces of the enemy, starting with episode 11. We'll meet a bunch of them in the second half of the season. That's one of the other interesting things, is we'll start to let you in on who the people that engineered the blackout are and why. There are a couple more that are coming, and, assuming we go into season two, one of those guys will be a series regular in season two."

FlashForward comes back March 18 and will air Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

Will overseas fans save ABC's 'FlashForward?'

Sci-fi dramas like ABC’s FlashForward may have a tough time attracting new viewers when it returns with originals on March 18: The freshman drama lost 43 percent of its viewers last fall while the network’s V was down 35 percent over four airings (it also doesn’t help that FlashForward is on its third show runner now that co-creator/executive producer David Goyer has decided to leave the show to focus on his film career). So it’s hardly surprising that none of the Big Four nets have a sci-fi show in development for the 2010-11 season (ABC’s superheroes pilot No Ordinary Family starring The Shield’s Michael Chiklis comes close).

by Lynette Rice

~hollywoodinsider.ew.com

Episode Title: (#100) "WHAT DID YOU SEE?"

Air Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on ABC

ABC TAKES A LOOK BACK AT HOW FUTURE VISIONS HAVE AFFECTED THE "FLASHFORWARD" INHABITANTS SINCE THE GLOBAL BLACKOUT OCCURRED, IN ANTICIPATION OF THE SHOW'S RETURN, IN "FLASHFORWARD: WHAT DID YOU SEE?," AIRING MARCH 16 ON ABC

On October 6, 2009, the planet blacked out for two minutes and 17 seconds. Some of those who survived saw their future. Others didn't see anything at all, leading them to assume the worst. "FlashForward: What Did You See?" will explore the series in a way that will bring new viewers up to date -- but which current viewers will also find illuminating in anticipation of the series' return. The special airs TUESDAY, MARCH 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

It was just another normal day in Los Angeles. FBI agent Mark Benford and partner Demetri Noh were in the midst of a car chase monitored by their boss, Stanford Wedeck, and colleague Janis Hawk; Mark's wife, Dr. Olivia Benford, was in the middle of surgery; Dr. Bryce Varley was weighing a potentially life-ending decision; Mark's friend, Aaron Stark, was working high above the ground on power lines; and baby-sitter Nicole was in the throes of passion with her boyfriend when suddenly and without warning, every person on Earth blacked out and saw a series of events from their own future, taking place on April 29, 2010 at 10:00 p.m., Pacific Time. For some the future was joyous and hopeful; for others, shockingly unexpected; and for a few, it simply didn't seem to exist.

"FlashForward: What Did You See?" looks at what has transpired with the characters and what lies beyond. Previously, Mark was shocked to learn that he'd be the one who pulls the trigger and kills Demetri, so he'll do everything he can do avert this while he struggles between saving the world and saving his family. Meanwhile, as the date of his death grows nearer, Demetri wrestles with changing his future or accepting his fate and living out what's left of his life with fiance, Zoey; Lloyd was kidnapped after he and a reluctant Simon -- took responsibility for NLAP's experiments that caused the blackout; Olivia's life was spared after Lloyd sacrificed himself to protect her and was kidnapped; Simon volunteered to help the FBI with the Mosaic investigation; Bryce went to Japan to find Keiko -- the girl of his flashforward dreams -- but came back empty handed; Wedeck's trip to Washington, DC for Mosaic put him in the path of Senator Clemente, an old political enemy; Janis told Bryce that in her flashforward she was four months pregnant, which leaves little time for that vision to come true; Aaron's daughter, Tracy, was indeed alive and returned to him, but he's concerned about her drinking and what the black-ops Jericho unit might do if they find her; and Nicole tried to help Bryce find Keiko while trying to uncover why she saw herself being drowned in her vision. Knowing their fate has altered everyone's life in one way or another. But can destiny truly be changed? And by changing just one destiny, what effect will that have on those of others?

Episode Title: (#111/112) "Revelation Zero (Parts 1 & 2)"

Air Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mark must meet with a therapist to regain his badge after being suspended by the FBI; Demetri reluctantly teams with CIA agent Vogel to search for Lloyd; Janis learns family secrets about Simon.

I am hoping this show picks it up a little as it gets into the 2nd half of season 1.

Though sci-fi geeks were treated to a new two-hour episode of FlashForward last night, not many chose to watch: The freshman drama on ABC only averaged a 1.9 rating/8 share among adults 18-49 and attracted a measly 6.54 million viewers overall, according to fast nationals. (Final numbers will be released later today.) That’s lower than what the series was able to attract from its last new episode on Dec. 3 (2.1/6, 7.06 million). It also did a (bad) number on the 9-10 p.m. timeslot compared to what Grey’s Anatomy was able to lure last week (6.48 million versus 10.94 million).

Clearly, these ratings don’t bode well for the struggling franchise, which is now on its third showrunner, and was already operating at a deficit in the ratings. (It lost 43 percent of its viewers last fall.) And it’s never good for a serialized show like FlashForward to come back after such a long hiatus. (In this case, it was three and half months.) That’s why ABC made the decision long ago to begin running Lost later in its season and without interruption. As is the case with most high-concept shows, however, FlashForward could see some improvement in its ratings when reports from DVR usage come in later.

ABC has yet to decide whether to pick up a second season of the show.

Doesn't sound too good.

Doesn't sound too good.

Well the people that normally would be watching it were probably watching the NCAA tournament... But yes, it doesn't bode to well...

Episode Title: (#113) "Blowback"

Air Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010

AARON DELVES DEEPER INTO WHY A BLACK-OPS UNIT IS AFTER HIS DAUGHTER, AND ZOEY TRIES TO CHANGE DEMETRI'S FATE, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

Ground-Breaking Music Producer Tim "Timbaland" Mosley Guest Stars as Evidence Agent

"Blowback" Aaron delves deeper into why the black-ops Jericho unit is after his daughter, Mark continues to question Lloyd about a phone conversation that took place during their flashforwards, and Zoey tries everything in her power to change Demetri's fate, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, MARCH 25 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

I will watch it based on this fact alone ;)

Another low... Hopefully it was because of the tournament...

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s56/flashfo...62-million.html

FlashForward hit a new series low last night, early viewing figures show.

The latest instalment, which aired in its regular 8pm slot, managed just 6.2m for ABC, failing to beat last week's disappointing return.

Also on the Alphabet network last night, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice pulled in 11.36m and 8.77m at 9pm and 10pm respectively.

Over on NBC, Community and Parks and Recreation put in 5.09m and 4.49m during the 8pm hour, then 7.16m watched The Office at 9pm. 30 Rock followed at 9.30pm, drawing 6.29m, then The Marriage Ref had 6.55m at 10pm.

Reruns of Bones and Fringe logged 6.07m and 4.06m for Fox at 8pm and 9pm respectively.

Vampire Diaries claimed 3.24m for The CW at 8pm, then the audience dipped to 2.89m during the 9pm screening of Supernatural.

CBS's coverage of the third round of the NCAA Tournament averaged 11.08m across primetime.

The last two shows have been pretty good IMO, except for a couple of things that made me go :banana:

Torn, as I like the show, but feel like investing anymore time in it is just gonna be a waste as more than likely it gets the axe.

Episode Title: (#114) "Better Angels"

Air Date: Thursday, April 01, 2010

DEMETRI, JANIS, SIMON AND VOGEL TRAVEL TO SOMALIA AND MEET A DANGEROUS MAN WHO WITNESSED A BLACK-OUT IN 1991, AND BRYCE TELLS NICOLE THAT HE'S GRAVELY ILL, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"

"Better Angels" - Demetri, Janis, Simon and Vogel travel to Somalia in search of clues to a mysterious tower and encounter a dangerous man who saw his fellow villagers black-out in 1991; Bryce tells Nicole that he has cancer; and Olivia attempts to get daughter Charlie to tell her what she saw in her flashforward, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, APRIL 1 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.