Sign in to follow this  
AintNoStoppinMeNow

Monday Night Football Doubleheader Thread

Pats' offense doesn't look great. Actually, running game looks okay. Brady is off.

Think TO will make a splash? (I need him to...) haha. I'm a Dallas guy, so I kind of have to wish failure on him, but he needs to score me some points. I can really see Evans out-doing him tho.

And can the crappy Raiders keep it close with San Diego again? I hear all these predictions of the Chargers in the superbowl (again!), I don't know why this year is their year compared to lets say the last two or three. I could use LT having a big night as well...

Pats' offense doesn't look great. Actually, running game looks okay. Brady is off.

Yeah I know, if Mauroney continues to get most of the carries I think I'll add him to most of my teams this week since Caddy and Mike Bell are taken.

Think TO will make a splash? (I need him to...) haha. I'm a Dallas guy, so I kind of have to wish failure on him, but he needs to score me some points. I can really see Evans out-doing him tho.

And can the crappy Raiders keep it close with San Diego again? I hear all these predictions of the Chargers in the superbowl (again!), I don't know why this year is their year compared to lets say the last two or three. I could use LT having a big night as well...

last year Merriman was out, LT and Gates played hurt all year

2007 Gates, LT and Rivers all got hurt in the playoffs

2009 everyone is healthy, they have upgrade the defense even more, and VJax Chambers Nanee and Floyd are all great WR's their offensive options are insane

Does anyone know the announce team for the OAK and SD game?

If its Gus Johnson, I'm watching with the sound off.

tom terrific....paging tom terrific.

put tom brady on a milk carton as missing.

the current patriots player wearing #12 is not the 07 brady i know.

I'm hoping he continues to stink it up so I can try and buy low on him. :pointstosky:

tom terrific....paging tom terrific.

put tom brady on a milk carton as missing.

the current patriots player wearing #12 is not the 07 brady i know.

They have lost their killer instinct. They have lost their identity. Running the rock a bit more than I'd like.

Ouch, why the Gus hate? That was a brilliant call yesterday.

He screams when a player has a 4 yard reception. He yells all game. He's a clown.

They have lost their killer instinct. They have lost their identity. Running the rock a bit more than I'd like.

I need to see brady get this train moving in the second half. I am counting on him to get me at least 15 points.

Fock Tom Brady and Fock the Pats.

WTF are they doing running the ball on 3rd down like 3 times now. This offense looks nothing like it did in 07'. Shame on me for thinking it would just because they torched my sorry azz Skins in the pre-season.

This is what I get for drafting Brady and Moss when I Hate that focking team. After winning my league 4 times in the last 6 years and going 15-1 last year I have a HORRIBLE team and will be lucky to make the playoffs.

I swear to G.O.D. I feel like taking this ball and ramming it down someone's focking throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

WTF are they doing running the ball on 3rd down like 3 times now. This offense looks nothing like it did in 07'. Shame on me for thinking it would just because they torched my sorry azz Skins in the pre-season.

This is what I get for drafting Brady and Moss when I Hate that focking team. After winning my league 4 times in the last 6 years and going 15-1 last year I have a HORRIBLE team and will be lucky to make the playoffs.

I swear to G.O.D. I feel like taking this ball and ramming it down someone's focking throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice!!!! i think serina and maroney are twins??

So how's Fred Jackson looking? I didn't see the first half.

Jackson looks decent. 50 yards receiving, 30 rushing. He also had 2 10 yard runs negated by holding penalties.

You hold a ball while you watch games? How cute.

Mike Greenburg, Mike Golic, and Steve Young.

It should be horrible and awesome.

:thumbsdown:

Uh-oh, Patriots down late. Time to bomb it to Moss over and over and over again!

Fred Jackson has looked fantastic. I think he's earned a pretty even split with Lynch at this point.

Bills 1-0

Pats 0-1

Did I speak to soon?

duuuuuuuuuuuuude

as a bills fan, this is still a loss to me. because they ALWAYS find a way to break out hearts on primtime (cowboys two years ago, browns last year).

this is a tease...just a tease...(5 minutes to go)...tease....

duuuuuuuuuuuuude

as a bills fan, this is still a loss to me. because they ALWAYS find a way to break out hearts on primtime (cowboys two years ago, browns last year).

Time keeps on ticking......

This is going to be a good ending. The Bills will need to make a first down or two.

duuuuuuuuuuuuude

:thumbsdown:

WOW! THey still need to put it in the endzone.

That was a bad decision to run it out.

I picked NE in my two pick'em pools. I always get knocked out week one. This year will be no different. No freaking way NE can pull this off.