Sign in to follow this  
Catechuman

Gruden wants to be

He would be a thousand times better than Doosh Phillips. As a Giants fan, I hope they keep Wade forever.

He would be a thousand times better than Doosh Phillips. As a Giants fan, I hope they keep Wade forever.

:thumbsdown:

Really? Do you often have f@ggety thoughts while watching a football game?....weird.

I don't, but the 5 guys I watching the game with were all laughing at Gruden's huge package while seated in the booth. :unsure:

I guess that's a tough conversation, but somebody should've told him on his earpiece to loosen up the slacks, cause his ball sack is bulging....his wife must contantly be smiling.

Not the best, as it got worse during the game.

I don't, but the 5 guys I watching the game with were all laughing at Gruden's huge package while seated in the booth. :unsure:

I guess that's a tough conversation, but somebody should've told him on his earpiece to loosen up the slacks, cause his ball sack is bulging....his wife must contantly be smiling.

Not the best, as it got worse during the game.

You and your friends are f*ckin wierd.

The greatest job of coaching, in the history of the NFL, was the four year sentence Gruden put in for the Raiders. In 1998 he took a dog of a team and went 8-8 with Donald Hollas at QB. The next year they went 8-8 again, and knocked arch-nemesis KC out of the playoffs in the season finale at Arrowhead on a last second FG by Joe Nedney. I'll always remember his 'running with the bulls' routine as he charged onto the field. They were a powerhouse by the next season. The RAIDERS.

And I can't believe how he always called the Godfather "Mr. Davis." He never crossed Al, or had a bad word with him in FOUR years. What a miracle. He brought discipline to a bunch of mutts, glory back to the East Bay, and prolonged Al Davis' life by 10 years. That's a HOF job in my book, not even counting his Super Bowl win.

I'd take him back in a second, though he does suck as an announcer.

Gruden, Cowher and Ratface Shanny will have several suitors next year. They'll be able to write their own tickets.

I'm not sure where each will land, but you know Dan Snyder is going to sign one of them. Reports this offseason suggested Snyder already has his eyes set on signing Shannahan.

Gruden is a pile of shiat. The idiot likes everyone. The tard can't stop blabbering about the wildcat yet Miami gets it's ass kicked weekly. He sucks as a coach and is even worse behind the mic. He just needs to stay clear of my fantasy players. So go sign with the Redskins, they suck like he does and have nothing wrth a ######.

Cowher to Carolina will help DeAngelo.

Shanahan or Holmgren to Houston will help AJ.

It needs to happen.

They're not weird, they're fags!

No we're not, but we are willing to learn.

By the end of the game his pants were ridin' up like he had a softball for a ballsack.

Gruden is a pile of shiat. The idiot likes everyone. The tard can't stop blabbering about the wildcat yet Miami gets it's ass kicked weekly. He sucks as a coach and is even worse behind the mic. He just needs to stay clear of my fantasy players. So go sign with the Redskins, they suck like he does and have nothing wrth a ######.

It needs to happen.

:overhead:

I agree with this guy. Everyone's so googaa over Gruden in the booth. I think he's a total tool. And he's nothing special as a coach. He pulls those stupid faces and swears every other word because he thinks it makes him cool......seriously, the guy is a physical and mental midget.

No we're not, but we are willing to learn.

By the end of the game his pants were ridin' up like he had a softball for a ballsack.

Gurden is better in the booth than he ever was as a coach.

Just sayin'.

Gurden is better in the booth than he ever was as a coach.

Just sayin'.

Hes a dam good coach and a dam good announcer :bandana: alot better than Tony Cornhole and the other wantabe comedian

The greatest job of coaching, in the history of the NFL, was the four year sentence Gruden put in for the Raiders. In 1998 he took a dog of a team and went 8-8 with Donald Hollas at QB. The next year they went 8-8 again, and knocked arch-nemesis KC out of the playoffs in the season finale at Arrowhead on a last second FG by Joe Nedney. I'll always remember his 'running with the bulls' routine as he charged onto the field. They were a powerhouse by the next season. The RAIDERS.

And I can't believe how he always called the Godfather "Mr. Davis." He never crossed Al, or had a bad word with him in FOUR years. What a miracle. He brought discipline to a bunch of mutts, glory back to the East Bay, and prolonged Al Davis' life by 10 years. That's a HOF job in my book, not even counting his Super Bowl win.

I'd take him back in a second, though he does suck as an announcer.

This sounds convincing to me.

All I know is he turned out decent to good teams in TB year after year, and now without him they stink. Same was true in Oakland. Not a fan of the guy or his on-field poseuring but you gotta respect his record.

It needs to happen.

Respectfully, your reply sounds as if you've been following football since around 2004. Seriously, if you were around in the mid to late nineties you'd know that as bad as the Raiders are now, they were worse before Gruden blew into town. Plus the Godfather was younger and fiestier. Like I said, Gruden not only co-existed with Al, he referred to him always as "Mr. Davis..."

That's a guy with a constitution.