Sign in to follow this  
Purple_Reign

Miles Austin is the draft gem of the year

He gets 250 and 2Tds and he follows up that game with 171 and 2TDs so far this game. I am starting this guy every week now. He is the Cowboys #1. Last game crayton lost his job, this week Williams lost his. :doublethumbsup:

He gets 250 and 2Tds and he follows up that game with 171 and 2TDs so far this game. I am starting this guy every week now. He is the Cowboys #1. Last game crayton lost his job, this week Williams lost his. :headbanger:

Draft gem?

Really?

I highly doubt anyone drafted this guy unless you drafted last in a 16 team or more league. Get real.

Draft gem?

Really?

I highly doubt anyone drafted this guy unless you drafted last in a 16 team or more league. Get real.

He was drafted in our 12 team league, round 13, then was dropped in Week 3, luckily I picked him up in Week 4 before he blew up. He's an automatic starter from now on for me.

Draft gem?

Really?

He was drafted in round 14 of our 12 man, 18 round league.

How early/late were all your drafts?

(By the way, good job to all of you.)

crayton was named the #2 in camp so it does not matter when the drafts were. what matters is knowing dallas made a mistake and that austin was a burner who had more talent than crayton. He only needed a shot to break it open. roy got hurt and the rest is history. gotta know the talent to draft right.

I don't agree...because I would suggest he was not drafted in over 50% of leagues...

With that said I would have to go with Benson or Rice...

He gets 250 and 2Tds and he follows up that game with 171 and 2TDs so far this game. I am starting this guy every week now. He is the Cowboys #1. Last game crayton lost his job, this week Williams lost his. :)

lol......you're the fool that was asking for sig bets about the Dallas/Atlanta game and saying Romo sucked. Fool.

I traded him after his big week.

Tomlinson/Sproles/Austin

for

MJD/Steve Smith (CAR)

I thought I robbed the guy blind...DOH! I still like MJD though.

Picked up Moore instead of Miles and then my opponent this week grabbed him a day later. To say the least I am pissed. I have Roy E and actually thought he would step it up a bit. Miles went undrafted in my 12 team non-redraft league wher ewe carry 4 WR's and start 2.

Some guy here was saying Miles Austin was going to be the sleeper of the year. Spooky

He is better then Owens, CJ, Boldin, Jennings, Ward, Holmes, Evans, Bowe, Williams, Stve Smith, Williams Roy, Marshall../

Draft gem?

Really?

Taken in the 16th round of my 10 teamer. You get real.

Some guy here was saying Miles Austin was going to be the sleeper of the year. Spooky

And a lot of idiots ridiculed him. (Was it Tony_Romo_Domination who predicted Austin's blow up?)

I find people's supreme confidence in predicting the future, to the point that they will disrespect a perfect stranger, baffling and disturbing.

Not really. Had 2 magazines that listed him as a sleeper. That's probably where he got it from.

Of course I drafted him late...13th round or so...dropped him after the 2nd week.

Trying to figure his value going forward. Those are 2 insane weeks.

Guy in my league just offered him and caddy to another owner for hightower and d clark. Got denied.

I'm thinking I might swoop in here...

Taken in the 16th round of my 10 teamer. You get real.

HAHA!! That's a lot of players on each team in a 10 teamer. Not very competitive.

Yeah, I recall someone saying Miles Austin was "The Steal of the draft" :dunno:

HAHA!! That's a lot of players on each team in a 10 teamer. Not very competitive.

depends on how many roster spots and I hate to break the news.......but 10, 12 14 team leagues are all the same.

And a lot of idiots ridiculed him. (Was it Tony_Romo_Domination who predicted Austin's blow up?)

I find people's supreme confidence in predicting the future, to the point that they will disrespect a perfect stranger, baffling and disturbing.

Yeah, TRD was the guy who went out on the limb and said Miles Austin was gonna blow up this year. He was attacked and ridiculed. I bet that guy is laughing his arse off now.

This kid has now cracked my starting lineup every week. He is the only show in town for the cowboys. If he blows up again next week, I think there will be worship threads. He is just 7 yards shy of equaling an entire 16 game stretch of roy williams production in only two games.

How does a deep roster make it not competitive?? There's next to nobody on waivers, and it reduces the amount of luck involved... rather than relying on a decent RB or WR being available on waivers, you need to draft them or get them 2 weeks before everyone else. I'm also in a 10-teamer with 15 roster spots and it's a joke. People are dropping Ricky Williams to pick up a bye week WR.

I went back to search for TRD's "Miles Austin is the STEAL of the Draft" thread but it's long gone. I'm bumping this one to acknowledge that the sun shines on every dog's ass once.

Sell high while you can because Romo is still the choker of the year. FF playoff time is when he is going to hurt you.

Besides the previous years to support this claim, the remaining passing schedule for dallas is atrocious....prob 3rd hardest in league.

That said, Romo DOES force feed guys he "likes", and it seems Austin is heading into that class..

I went back to search for TRD's "Miles Austin is the STEAL of the Draft" thread but it's long gone. I'm bumping this one to acknowledge that the sun shines on every dog's ass once.

look several posts above your post. Dallas empire is credited with the prediction. there is a thread link

look several posts above your post. Dallas empire is credited with the prediction. there is a thread link

FYI, Dallas empire= Tony romo domination= Pimpdaddy= purple reign.

All the same moron. Also, while he may havegotten lucky with the Austin- guess, his record over the years is about 3-75.

Ugh.....debated on picking him up this week to.....1) block my opponent from picking him up because they needed a WR.....2) to squirrel away in case megatron's injury lingers......well, he was picked up and beat me and CJ's injury APPEARS to be lingering.

The only good reason it now appears to not have gotten him was I would have dropped McCoy for him and now with Westy's concussion moves him to their RB1.......would be screwed though at WR if CJ is out and Moss on bye and only have Rice then.....ugh FF is frustrating. :-)

FYI, Dallas empire= Tony romo domination= Pimpdaddy= purple reign.

All the same moron. Also, while he may havegotten lucky with the Austin- guess, his record over the years is about 3-75.

egg zackly

I'm not going to burn four calories looking, but I think the same guy made about 1/4-1/3 of the posts in this thread.

Man, that's WandaSykesGay.

He gets 250 and 2Tds and he follows up that game with 171 and 2TDs so far this game. I am starting this guy every week now. He is the Cowboys #1. Last game crayton lost his job, this week Williams lost his. :pointstosky:

I dont have him in my league, but wish I did. He looks solid and if he goes off again next week I might cry because I play his owner.

thread update. This kid is on fire for my team. He is single handedly winning me games. Three weeks in a row of top level production and I got him for essentially nothing.

61 yards and a TD this week.

He has 21 catches for 482 yards and five touchdowns since being inserted into the starting lineup.