Sign in to follow this  
Broncos2009SuperbowlChamps

the broncos will destroy the ravens this week

Ray Lewis can dance all he wants. The broncos are a team of destiny. A 7-0 start is within our grasp.

Broncos 34 Ravens 13

I am starting all Denver players on my fantasy teams. Moreno, denver d, you name it I am starting it. brandon marshall is gonna go wild.

Ray Lewis can dance all he wants. The broncos are a team of destiny. A 7-0 start is within our grasp.

Broncos 34 Ravens 13

I am starting all Denver players on my fantasy teams. Moreno, denver d, you name it I am starting it. brandon marshall is gonna go wild.

Sure hope ray lewis dont read this thread. :headbanger:

:music_guitarred:

Pimpdaddy strikes again.

Somebody out there seriously is a no lifer. So many aliases for just any little nugget of attention. It's a cry for help :pointstosky:

So did you not think they were a team of destiny until after they got off to a 5-0 start?

Yeah, really.... everyone, including Denver fans were writing this team off as lousy. I'll give them credit for being where they are....but its a loooong season and eventually they'll have to deal with Pitt, Indy, NE or whomever in a big playoff game. Thats when you'll see how good they are.

A win against The Ravens would be big...but the Ravens are NOT nearly as scary as they used to be.

Yeah, really.... everyone, including Denver fans were writing this team off as lousy. I'll give them credit for being where they are....but its a loooong season and eventually they'll have to deal with Pitt, Indy, NE or whomever in a big playoff game. Thats when you'll see how good they are.

A win against The Ravens would be big...but the Ravens are NOT nearly as scary as they used to be.

The last time a denver team went 5-0 they won the superbowl. We are now 6-0 and have exceeded that 5-0 level. All true bronco fans expect a title every year.

Ravens will win decisively.

All 6-0 means in the NFL is that you can't finish worse than 6-10. Not saying that's where Denver is headed...heck, they've likely won that horrible division already. But NFL history is littered with 6-0 teams that were never heard from once the postseason came along.

The last time a denver team went 5-0 they won the superbowl. We are now 6-0 and have exceeded that 5-0 level. All true bronco fans expect a title every year.

So is that why you created this username the day after the Broncos won their 5th game?

I'm thinking about changing my screen name to either NYYankees2009MLBWinners or PhiPhillies2009MLBWinners. I'm not a bandwagoner....................I swear :overhead:

I'm thinking about changing my screen name to either NYYankees2009MLBWinners or PhiPhillies2009MLBWinners. I'm not a bandwagoner....................I swear :shocking:

go with the philly screen name. they are up 1-0 :dunno:

Ravens will win decisively.

All 6-0 means in the NFL is that you can't finish worse than 6-10. Not saying that's where Denver is headed...heck, they've likely won that horrible division already. But NFL history is littered with 6-0 teams that were never heard from once the postseason came along.

hmmm...couple of things here. First off, has Denver "destroyed" anyone but the also-rans of the league in Oakland and Cleveland? Mark it down, Denver will be 10-6 at season end, 11-5 at best, and will flame out magnificently come playoff time. Don't be surprised if the Chargers win the division.

Also didn't denver have a 3 game lead on the division crown with like 3 games to go last year or something then pulled one of the greatest choke jobs of all time???!!!

the Ravens are desperate and will win this game, fairly easily I think.

hmmm...couple of things here. First off, has Denver "destroyed" anyone but the also-rans of the league in Oakland and Cleveland? Mark it down, Denver will be 10-6 at season end, 11-5 at best, and will flame out magnificently come playoff time. Don't be surprised if the Chargers win the division.

Also didn't denver have a 3 game lead on the division crown with like 3 games to go last year or something then pulled one of the greatest choke jobs of all time???!!!

we beat dallas, NE, and the chargers... those are good teams.

Sorry....As a lifelong Dallas fan, I have to say we are not a good team yet (streaky - occasional brilliant yet often frustrating). Give us three games in a row like last weekend and then maybe I'll consider it. Let Romo choose whether he wants a "White" jersey or an "Aikman" jersey first. Chargers may end up being debatable. NE - yes. Good job...

Sorry....As a lifelong Dallas fan, I have to say we are not a good team yet (streaky - occasional brilliant yet often frustrating). Give us three games in a row like last weekend and then maybe I'll consider it. Let Romo choose whether he wants a "White" jersey or an "Aikman" jersey first. Chargers may end up being debatable. NE - yes. Good job...

dallas is 4-2 and a playoff caliber team. that was a quality win.

Screw the Broncs.

denver has 4 more wins at least. two KC games a redskin game and the raiders. that is a 10-6 team and division champ at least. It is likely they win 2-3 of the other difficult games. If they just win 2 of those 6 then they are a 12-4 team. This denver team is legit and probably 12-4 to 13-3

denver has 4 more wins at least. two KC games a redskin game and the raiders. that is a 10-6 team and division champ at least. It is likely they win 2-3 of the other difficult games. If they just win 2 of those 6 then they are a 12-4 team. This denver team is legit and probably 12-4 to 13-3

couple of things here bandwagoners...first, Broncos2009SBChamps...you said destroy the Ravens. You've "destroyed" two terrible teams, have squeaked out 3 close wins and did a fair job against the chargers.

next, drewbreesworkoutbuddy:

8 @BAL Loss

9 PIT Loss

10 @WAS Win

11 SD Loss

12 NYG Loss

13 @KC Win

14 @IND Loss

15 OAK Win

16 @PHI Loss

17 KC Win

I got that as 4-6 over the next 10 games, or 10-6. In looking at the Chargers schedule, the Broncos will more than likely win the division, but we've been down that road before last year. There's some pretty big time lady luck going here that's going to run out at some point.

When did Drew Brees start putting an apostrophe in his name? Did he change it, like Ochicinco did?

When did Drew Brees start putting an apostrophe in his name? Did he change it, like Ochicinco did?

it indicates possession...sort of like the poster is Drew Bree's b!tch. ;)

dallas is 4-2 and a playoff caliber team. that was a quality win.

No.... Dallas Lions should have lost to the terrible Chiefs... Their other 3 wins were not impressive....

I see them finishing in the 7-9/8-8 range and continuing their decade and a half streak of playoff winlessness :ninja:

No.... Dallas Lions should have lost to the terrible Chiefs... Their other 3 wins were not impressive....

I see them finishing in the 7-9/8-8 range and continuing their decade and a half streak of playoff winlessness :music_guitarred:

I am not dallas fan, but they are 4-2. It is not like they are the raiders.

I am not dallas fan, but they are 4-2. It is not like they are the raiders.

Wrong alias, Pimp... you're doing Denver now :music_guitarred:

Wrong alias, Pimp... you're doing Denver now :music_guitarred:

holy hell...i haven't seen your name in a while.

it indicates possession...sort of like the poster is Drew Bree's b!tch. :music_guitarred:

Shouldn't it be after the s though. :dunno:

Time to come back down to earth Denver. Ravens 30, Broncos 10.

I am a Bronco fan but there is some serious hate in this thread. Broncos D is legit they have given up 10 points in the second half through 6 games. They have started down by 10 points on several occasions to come back and win. They have beat Cinci ( by a fluke admitidly so we can not count that win ), Dallas, NE and the Chargers in their house.

I am not ready to annoint them as SB champs but with our D I think there is no doubt we will be in every game. Baltimores Defense is a shell of what it used to be, they are the 19th ranked Defense int he league. So to claim 30-10 seems la little far fetched.

No doubt Baltimore is a tough team and the Broncos are going to have a difficult time winning there. If we lose I suspect it will be a close game - something like 20-17, but, being a Bronco fan I can not predict a loss. Either way it will be a close game. If our D had not been playing the way it has I would be very nervous about this game.

couple of things here bandwagoners...first, Broncos2009SBChamps...you said destroy the Ravens. You've "destroyed" two terrible teams, have squeaked out 3 close wins and did a fair job against the chargers.

next, drewbreesworkoutbuddy:

8 @BAL Loss

9 PIT Loss

10 @WAS Win

11 SD Loss

12 NYG Loss

13 @KC Win

14 @IND Loss

15 OAK Win

16 @PHI Loss

17 KC Win

I got that as 4-6 over the next 10 games, or 10-6. In looking at the Chargers schedule, the Broncos will more than likely win the division, but we've been down that road before last year. There's some pretty big time lady luck going here that's going to run out at some point.

You would not happen to be a chargers fan would you? If so you want to talk about lady luck running out.. That would describe SD's position pretty accurately.

I am a Bronco fan but there is some serious hate in this thread. Broncos D is legit they have given up 10 points in the second half through 6 games. They have started down by 10 points on several occasions to come back and win. They have beat Cinci ( by a fluke admitidly so we can not count that win ), Dallas, NE and the Chargers in their house.

I am not ready to annoint them as SB champs but with our D I think there is no doubt we will be in every game. Baltimores Defense is a shell of what it used to be, they are the 19th ranked Defense int he league. So to claim 30-10 seems la little far fetched.

No doubt Baltimore is a tough team and the Broncos are going to have a difficult time winning there. If we lose I suspect it will be a close game - something like 20-17, but, being a Bronco fan I can not predict a loss. Either way it will be a close game. If our D had not been playing the way it has I would be very nervous about this game.

The hate is astounding. Denver beat dallas and then went on to beat the pats and the chargers.

Denver D

Points per game: Ranked 1st

Yards per game: Ranked 2nd

Opponents third down completion percentage: 27% ranked 1st

sacks: tied for second with 21

ints: ranked 12th with 6

If you dont respect the denver D after 6 games then you are blind.

Flacco is gonna be on his butt all game. Rice will likely get shut down. :bench:

:overhead:

im playing Broncos Defense this week so ill take a low scoring affair with a bunch of Ravens turnovers :doublethumbsup: Im still not completely sold on Flacco :shocking: Ill take 3 INTs and 2 of them PICK 6's :headbanger:

im playing Broncos Defense this week so ill take a low scoring affair with a bunch of Ravens turnovers :rolleyes: Im still not completely sold on Flacco :shocking: Ill take 3 INTs and 2 of them PICK 6's ;)

hope you are right. I have the steelers and bronco Ds and steelers are on a bye.

The hate is astounding. Denver beat dallas and then went on to beat the pats and the chargers.

Denver D

Points per game: Ranked 1st

Yards per game: Ranked 2nd

Opponents third down completion percentage: 27% ranked 1st

sacks: tied for second with 21

ints: ranked 12th with 6

If you dont respect the denver D after 6 games then you are blind.

Flacco is gonna be on his butt all game. Rice will likely get shut down. :rolleyes:

the denver D is solid.

still plenty of time for my broncos to win this game.

Also plenty of time for them to go down even more :thumbsup:

GO RAVENS!!!!