Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Justin forsett

Aside from this weeks matchup vs minny...Seattle has a nice schedule remaining. I'm damn close to dropping Marion barber for him.

Aside from this weeks matchup vs minny...Seattle has a nice schedule remaining. I'm damn close to dropping Marion barber for him.

That would be an un-wise decision. We're not even sure if Julius Jones is out for the season. Can I join your league?

Yes u can! Kidding. I know its not the most popular decision. Barber is in a RBBC, and I see Forsett taking off after this week.

This is our last week to make moves...

Need to be a leader son! Not a follower. Take risks sometimes...its exciting.

That would be an un-wise decision. We're not even sure if Julius Jones is out for the season. Can I join your league?

Barber is so HORRID you're better off playing Lynch the rest of the year!

It's sad that Dallas is the Denver of 2008 this year - Felix - not used enough. Barber - not healthy enough. Choice - watching paint dry. :lol:

I picked up Forsett and am considering playing him over Ryan Grant in my PPR league since Grant has struggled against better run dee's (San Fran is #3)...any input is appreciated.

Thx

I'm pissed. :cheers: Forsett was on and off my team a few times this year, cause I am always churning the bottom portion of my roster. Course, I dropped him last week and feel like a dummy. :dunno: Therefore, I am hoping the leg bone pops out of his skin this week so I again feel like a genius. :mad:

I dropped Orange Julius and p/u Forsett. Seattle's going nowhere and they already know JJ blows. It's time to find out if Forsett can be "the guy".

It's to late in the season to have 'this years Slaton'. HTH

Yeah.....but that means we've transitioned to this year's Pierre Thomas. :mad:

I could definitely see this years PT...

Guy had a damn good week last week against a usually tough AZ defense...

It would have been one thing if it was against OAK, KC, BUF, or CLE...

owners...keep your fingers crossed. He pulls off a good game vs MINN this week...he's heading down that road...the road that takes what used to be fringe teams to the next level...

Read a Seattle article that said his diagnosis wasn't as bad as first feared (bruised rib instead of fractured, I believe), that being said though...they don't expect him back for 2-3 weeks, which puts us into week 14. It should give Forsett enough time to establish himself in Seattle. Besides, I've heard from a lot of people that Forsett is by far the more talented back, and has really just waited for his opportunity to prove it to the organization...

I have a feeling this is his moment to shine, I'd be surprised if we saw a lot of Jones even if/when he does return :overhead:

Hopefully Justin Foreskin will help Hasselbeck stop sucking, he's just starting to find a rhythm with Housh and they have a GREAT remaining schedule for fantasy points.

I am doing the same exact thing. Even if Minny stops the run, he is still good for 5 catches and 30 yards plus whatever rushing yardage. SF is also solid against the run and Grant is crap if he doesn't score.

I picked up Forsett and am considering playing him over Ryan Grant in my PPR league since Grant has struggled against better run dee's (San Fran is #3)...any input is appreciated.

Thx

I could definitely see this years PT...

Guy had a damn good week last week against a usually tough AZ defense...

It would have been one thing if it was against OAK, KC, BUF, or CLE...

owners...keep your fingers crossed. He pulls off a good game vs MINN this week...he's heading down that road...the road that takes what used to be fringe teams to the next level...

Those two fingers you're crossing represent the number of rushing TD's Minnesota's defense has given up on the ground this season. That's a brutal matchup for the kid, but Seattle's schedule does get better.