Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

It's an amazing time to be part of the Patriot nation.

In honor of the aliases getting trounced, I will say I am ready to rock today.

Hope Brady comes out hot out of the gate and I'd like see Sammy Morris run wild. :cheers:

GO PATS

dont drop the soap homie. Pats are down 14-0 in the first few minutes. Rectal inversion imminent. Exciting times for the pats nation

In honor of the aliases getting trounced, I will say I am ready to rock today.

Hope Brady comes out hot out of the gate and I'd like see Sammy Morris run wild. :wub:

GO PATS

lol, now all of a sudden he is trash talking the Pats.. go figure :cheers:

It is an amazing time to watch the Pats get fockin EXPOSED :music_guitarred:

a$$ raped just like the hawks were all year. Hey, at least they made the playoffs.

They just got handed a gift.

1st how was that a fumble when nobody on Baltimore touched it?

2nd that NE player never even had control of the recovery.

Why Baltimore didn't challenget that I have no idea.

the pats are getting popped in the butt. not a single fan of their team shows up to post. :music_guitarred:

Hi Pschobelid!ck :lol:

not today. the ravens made it a horrible day to be a pats nation member

You make every day a horrible day to be a Pats nation member.

It is a tip. HTH. WSIS? WWC29D?

You make every day a horrible day to be a Pats nation member.

It is a tip. HTH. WSIS? WWC29D?

we still have brady and moss. Sucks to check out like we did today but we still have a window to win a title.

So are the jets favourites next year in the AFC East?

.....and Greene a must have commodity in the middle rounds. His stock will rise, but hopefully he will fly under the radar some.

So are the jets favourites next year in the AFC East?

I'm not sure they'll be favorites but if Sanchez shows strong development and they maintain the running attack if Thomas Jones moves on, why not?

The Pats will make some changes, but they have no running game and that defense scares no one.

some of you clowns have been proclaiming the Pats demise for a Loooooooong time around here.

From Charlie Wiess to Romeo Crennell, Lawyer Milloy to Ty Law, Curtis Martin to Adam Vinatieri to Deion Branch and Corey Dillon, and on, and on, and on.

And for years, you've all been wrong... completely wrong.

Your jealousy based fortune-telling, was simply untrue.

But now, today, it's finally come.

New England is DONE as a dominant NFL team... at least for a while.

Sure, I realize they haven't won the SuperBowl recently, but they were dominant in '07, held up well without Brady in '08, and this year showed that the window is finally closing.

Here's why:

1. Defense - they have nice role players, but no big playmakers. Their biggest deficiencies are Pass Rusher and Cover Corner; the two most difficult and most important positions to fill no defense.

2. Offense:

Moss - Father Time really caught up to him this year. He's done well to play at such a high level 'til now, but he really is just another step slower. Randy Moss is a nice WR but no longer the elite, game changer he once was.

Welker - love the guy, but he won't be back next year and I'll be surprised if he's ever the same. He makes his living with all those tight cuts on that ACL/MCL.

RBs - are a conglomerate of ancient and ineffective. Marony is their only youth and he's not the answer.

Brady - tough to gauge him a year removed from the knee. At times he looked great, and other times he didn't. With the physical injuries and all that's gone on in his personal life (Gisselle, marriage, children, etc) it is fair to wonder if Brady will ever be the cold-blooded assasin he was. It is worth noting that this year was the FIRST year Brady did not win an off-season award for work/practice habits and I'd guess that's where the personal life stuff interfers.

3. Belichick

Look, we love him in NE. He will ALWAYS be revered around here. But we have now seen that you defense can only be an exotic/genius defense IF you have the right players/skillsets to carry out that genious plan. NE no longer has a boat full of "hybrid" LB/DLers with freakish size/athleticism.

Overall, NE will still compete. They'll continue to be a threat to win the AFC East and get into the post season.

But the days of dominance are officially over.