Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

It's an amazing time to be part of the Patriot nation.

Let me see if I get this. Pimp and dullass empire are worthless trolls but this clown is creative because he's pimping the Pats? Gotcha <_< NE fans are DUMB.

Even if he's a little troll, who cares. End of the day that is a sad story that he needs to have so many usernames.

Another day, another 4 for 4 fantasy week!

I love Megatron. Good win the the Pats today, but the red zone stalls really need to get worked on big time. Far too many chances given up.

Robert - I don't really care how I sound on an anti-NE board overall or making the effort to distinguish myself from fake posters, whatever "fake" fans are, etc. I do enjoy PATSOX posts though. I was being very sarcastic on that whole post.

Even if he's a little troll, who cares. End of the day that is a sad story that he needs to have so many usernames.

We agree.

"we'll bury the Bears, just wait and see"

:doublethumbsup:

Final score: 46-10, Bears

I believe the phrase was "Berry the Bears", named for their coach. God... the phrase sucked almost as much as the game.

And the Pats did have the lead... for about 5 minutes.

I believe the phrase was "Berry the Bears", named for their coach. God... the phrase sucked almost as much as the game.

And the Pats did have the lead... for about 5 minutes.

That game was the beginning of my pledge "hell week" at a fraternity in... Boston. That was not a good week. :doublethumbsup:

I believe the lyrics go something like this...

And how f…… dare anyone out there make fun of Brady, after all he's been through. He lost her hair, he went through a divorce, he had two f…… kids, his husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle, all you people care about is readers and making money off of him. He's a human! What you don't realise is that Brady is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him. He hasn't performed on stage in years. His song is called “Give Me More” for a reason because all you people want is more, more, more… Leave him alone! You're lucky he even performed for you, b……. . Leave Brady alone, please. (…) talk about professionalism and said Brady was a professional, he would have pulled it off no matter what. Speaking of professionalism, what is it professional to publicly bust him when he's going through a hard time? Leave B alone, please. Leave Brady Spears alone right now. I mean it. Anyone who has a problem with him, you deal with me, becauses he's not well right now. Leave him alone!

:rolleyes: :cry: :cry:

Didn't read the whole thread so maybe it's been said, but, you're trying WAYYYY too hard here. HTH.

So the only thing the Pats and the Hawks have in common is a Hawks/Packer-stalker, Bears-fan alias that is pretending to be a Pats fan?

My head hurts :sleep:

Yup :dunno:

Lost as to this topics direction so let me push it back where it needs to go.

Patriots rule.

Brady rules.

7-3 to us Patriots fans is the equivalent of 126-1 to most fans. It's just how we roll!

Kimbo is going to fight Wednesday, Mitrione won't fight.

Donovan choked with that penalty kick.

Gordon Gecko is and always will be one of my favorites.

Roddy Piper got his butt kicked by Randy Orton the other night.

Lost as to this topics direction so let me push it back where it needs to go.

Patriots rule.

Brady rules.

7-3 to us Patriots fans is the equivalent of 126-1 to most fans. It's just how we roll!

Kimbo is going to fight Wednesday, Mitrione won't fight.

Donovan choked with that penalty kick.

Gordon Gecko is and always will be one of my favorites.

Roddy Piper got his butt kicked by Randy Orton the other night.

yep. also, the pats are now clearly in the running for the coveted #2 seed in the afc. This sets up a rematch against the colts in the afc title game.

yep. also, the pats are now clearly in the running for the coveted #2 seed in the afc. This sets up a rematch against the colts in the afc title game.

me thinks you're counting chickens a bit early.

me thinks you're counting chickens a bit early.

You are right. The Chargers will probably knock the Colts out of the playoffs early.

the biggest game of the season is upon us...........Pats vs Saints.

I am going on record as saying the Pats win this game. 32-27

No way the pats lose another game to an undefeated team....the saints have been squeaking out wins against top teams....their luck runs out monday night.

P.S. Patsox, I have a friend that can get me tickets to the game. I might go and be part of the Brady cheering section. :doublethumbsup:

the biggest game of the season is upon us...........Pats vs Saints.

I am going on record as saying the Pats win this game. 32-27

No way the pats lose another game to an undefeated team....the saints have been squeaking out wins against top teams....their luck runs out monday night.

P.S. Patsox, I have a friend that can get me tickets to the game. I might go and be part of the Brady cheering section. :cheers:

that would be one hell of a game to go to. I bet the Saints fans are gonna be a little rowdy since game doesnt start till 8:30 and those New Orleans folks like to drink just a little :cheers: Its about a 10 hour drive from me i think. Ill be happy in my recliner. :)

that would be one hell of a game to go to. I bet the Saints fans are gonna be a little rowdy since game doesnt start till 8:30 and those New Orleans folks like to drink just a little :) Its about a 10 hour drive from me i think. Ill be happy in my recliner. :cheers:

Yeah, the nawlins fans tend to get drunk alot and they will no doubt have two kegs hooked up to an I.V. line during their tailgating party. I see this game as the pats time to shine......we had the colts beat bad but made some mistakes. The colts just got lucky and there is no way another undefeated team gets lucky like that against belichick.

I stopped over at the Saints board and could not believe my eyes.

Thread called we have never lost on Monday night is all about eating popeyes chicken!

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131068

The saints have two back-up rookie corners playing in absence of Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter. Neither matches up well against Randy Moss

This game will be meaningful for the #2 seed. The Miami game will be for the divison win.

I just see BB redeeming himself here in a big MNF game.

Go Pats! :music_guitarred:

Almost time for the throw down on monday night...I so so excited...

OK, so here it is...

This is a Monday night game.

This is THE game of the week.

I think the Patriots show up to play ball, loose, but with a lot of intensity and a lot of effort.

Patriots one weakness... same flaw they've had all year... and the year before that... and ever since Colvin went down.

Lack of a Pass Rush, combine that with the fact that the Saints have a shredded Secondary on their Defense, and what we will have is a Networks' Wet Dream of a football game.

I expect that both teams will score more than 30 points... and that it will be an exciting game to watch.

In the end, Moss and welker are just too much firepower for the saints D and the pats win this game big.

Pats 43 Saints 24 :unsure:

I expect that both teams will score more than 30 points... and that it will be an exciting game to watch.

In the end, Moss and welker are just too much firepower for the saints D and the pats win this game big.

Pats 43 Saints 24 :blink:

Let me guess......public school education, right?

Let me guess......public school education, right?

hahaha, classic.

just when you thought the guy couldn't be any more idiotic

38-17 :thumbsdown:

:lol:

Patriots are has-beens.

time to create a new alias.

may i suggest PsychoPaytonFan

38-17 :overhead:

as previously noted, the pats chmpshp window has and is, in a few words----sailed, done, over, crisped, smoked. :thumbsdown:

7-4 and division champs there buddy. :thumbsdown:

changing the subject will turn back time...... :overhead:

[where r your typical miles and miles of excuses????]

[good idea on that blitzing!! <_< ]

hasslebeck, serves the same function for the hawks.

will belichick rub his face and eyes like he did when they pooched 4th-2 and lost the game??? :thumbsdown:

Way to avoid the fact you got fockin smoked :doh: :cry:

7-4 and division champs is a place the seahawks wont be for at least 10 more years.........It aint rebuilding if you keep drafting guys and still suck.

7-4 and division champs is a place the seahawks wont be for at least 10 more years.........It aint rebuilding if you keep drafting guys and still suck.

why do people even bother with you??? you're a blight on this board and the biggest bandwagoning wh0re on here. You suck almost as much as your team of the week.

just pick a new focking team. better yet, go back to the cowboys... they have the better record now right?

38-17 biotch!! Now go fock yourself alias... :doh: :cry:

u mean like pk sam, reid, watson, chad jackson, garrett mills, kareem brown, justin rogers, shawn crable, pat chung, and brandon tate???? :cry: :cry: :doh:

stay on thread topic------is 1130 EST, tonight, an "amazing time to be part of pats nation" ?????? :mad: :mad:

[hahaha, douche tedy bruschi was the only one to pick brady> brees and the pats in the pregame talks....haha]