Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

It's an amazing time to be part of the Patriot nation.

Are you that retarded that you don't know what the :music_guitarred: emoticon is?

Nevermind.

Yes I know what the emoticon is for. Unfortunately, you're not that funny or clever. So like most of your posts, I overlooked it.

Yes I know what the emoticon is for. Unfortunately, you're not that funny or clever. So like most of your posts, I overlooked it.

:lol:

You are even more of an idiot over on this bored than over at the Geek Club. :doublethumbsup:

:sleep:

It is whiny biotches like you who come to Patriot threads to complain. If Patriot fans say anything positive or negative about the team, you come into the thread and whine about it. Perhaps you ought to just stay out of Patriot threads. ;)

Apparently, you did not see the game yesterday. It was pretty crappy. Moss was dogging it. Guys were dropping passes (on offense and defense) and it was just plain sloppy. The first half was a pathetic display by the offense.

Nice try Fatass. Lets start with these threads, all started by Pats fans:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359315

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=358438

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=358379

I couldn't find all the threads birthed from the fallout of this year's Colts games. The list of links would be ridiculously long then.

Then you have PyschoBelliPhag posting 3,000 times a day. Im sure he's just a Cowboys fan's alias, but his whining and nonsense does nothing to help you guys.

It all adds up to a whole lot of whiny, chowda-suckin, Queeaahhhhh ass :music_guitarred: :thumbsup: :overhead:

:wub:

You are even more of an idiot over on this bored than over at the Geek Club. <_<

That's the best you can do? It's also amazing that the guy who thinks Psychobelidick is really a Pats fan calls anyone an idiot.

That's the best you can do? It's also amazing that the guy who thinks Psychobelidick is really a Pats fan calls anyone an idiot.

Just ignore his trolling efforts. He's a little fat kid in moms basement. :cry:

im still waiting for the explanation as to why the Patriots failed to clinch the division :cry:

Peyton has so many great stats. Brady has the big wins dominating Peyton in playoffs and Super Bowl wins.

Many on this forearm believe that because Peyton has better stats than Brady he is a better QB. While Patriots fans loudly point to Brady's winning. Simply put he wins more big games.

Well what does Belichick think about stats?

“You know how I feel about stats,” Belichick said. “Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners."

HAHAH! Love it.

Peyton has so many great stats. Brady has the big wins dominating Peyton in playoffs and Super Bowl wins.

Many on this forearm believe that because Peyton has better stats than Brady he is a better QB. While Patriots fans loudly point to Brady's winning. Simply put he wins more big games.

Well what does Belichick think about stats?

“You know how I feel about stats,” Belichick said. “Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners."

HAHAH! Love it.

I'm guessing he didn't say this after every 2007 game, when he kept Brady in to run up scores just to break Manning's TD record?? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he won it after their UGLY 20-10 home victory over a sh!tty Panthers team with their backup QB :cry:

Where did I say that he was a Pats fan? I don't even acknowledge his existence. :cry:

I couldn't find all the threads birthed from the fallout of this year's Colts games. The list of links would be ridiculously long then.

Then you have PyschoBelliPhag posting 3,000 times a day. Im sure he's just a Cowboys fan's alias, but his whining and nonsense does nothing to help you guys.

It all adds up to a whole lot of whiny, chowda-suckin, Queeaahhhhh ass :pointstosky: :cry: :cry:

:lol:

You might want to actually read what the true Pats fans say and ignore what the aliases write. It might help your jaded view.

It all adds up to a whole lot of whiny, chowda-suckin, Queeaahhhhh ass :bandana: :cry: :cry:

i dont think 'EDJR' is a PATS fan :overhead: Im not 100% sure about that but........

Where did I say that he was a Pats fan? I don't even acknowledge his existence. :cry:

:overhead: :bandana:

It all adds up to a whole lot of whiny, chowda-suckin, Queeaahhhhh ass :overhead: :bandana: :cry:

Hey, Curly gladstone.........still trashing me all on this site? I will break it down for you.......This is my thread and more importantly this thread is the property of the Patriots nation. We are real pats fans here and we dont want the losing tradition of seattle to rub off on us. Bye Bye.....

Hey, Curly gladstone.........still trashing me all on this site? I will break it down for you.......This is my thread and more importantly this thread is the property of the Patriots nation. We are real pats fans here and we dont want the losing tradition of seattle to rub off on us. Bye Bye.....

Says the Cowboy fan who is ignored by the "real" Pats fans :lol:

Sweetness? :thumbsdown:

:popcorn:

Wes Welker for MVP

or at least Offensive Player of the Season. MVP will more than likely go to Manning, Brees or Farve. I think as Pats fans its our responsabilty to head up his MVP campaign because we know Welker is too modest and honest as a player to care about individual awards over the team task at hand.

Wes Welker has been unbelievable this season, currently has 105 catches (18 more than 2nd), is 2nd in total receiving yards and he has 2 less games played then everybody else on the list. He tied Marvin Harrison's record as fastest to 100 catches in a season in 11 games (really 9 since he missed the first 2).

He has shown heart, toughness and determination in every game this season and has put a lot of other Patriot players to shame. He gets laid out several times a game by guys 100lbs heavier than him but gets str8 back up onto he's feet and catches the next pass. He is the ultimate professional and a perfect role model for kids who watch the game. I'm starting to believe he is more important than Brady on the Patriots team as he had an excellant season last year with Cassel and was the main go to guy for him also. All this from a 5ft9, 185lb free agent rookie...not bad eh?

Wes Welker for MVP

or at least Offensive Player of the Season. MVP will more than likely go to Manning, Brees or Farve. I think as Pats fans its our responsabilty to head up his MVP campaign because we know Welker is too modest and honest as a player to care about individual awards over the team task at hand.

Wes Welker has been unbelievable this season, currently has 105 catches (18 more than 2nd), is 2nd in total receiving yards and he has 2 less games played then everybody else on the list. He tied Marvin Harrison's record as fastest to 100 catches in a season in 11 games (really 9 since he missed the first 2).

He has shown heart, toughness and determination in every game this season and has put a lot of other Patriot players to shame. He gets laid out several times a game by guys 100lbs heavier than him but gets str8 back up onto he's feet and catches the next pass. He is the ultimate professional and a perfect role model for kids who watch the game. I'm starting to believe he is more important than Brady on the Patriots team as he had an excellant season last year with Cassel and was the main go to guy for him also. All this from a 5ft9, 185lb free agent rookie...not bad eh?

wrong thread again. You can't keep it straight can you? :thumbsdown:

im still waiting for the explanation as to why the Patriots failed to clinch the division :(

still waiting

Actually no, if you want your own thread about slobbing all over the Pats, take it to a local forum, like a Patriots website where you can all have one big orgy...this is a nation-wide forum open to EVERYONE for football/fantasy football forum.

Wes Welker for MVP

He may honestly be the team's MVP, but nowhere near the top of the NFL's MVP list. Remember about 4-5 years ago when Harrison put up like 147 catches, 1500 yards and 11+ TDs? He was an afterthought in the MVP race simply cause he had Manning throwing to him. I feel like a WR can't put up great numbers without his QB getting recognition, but in all honesty, seasons like those demand credit for the WR.

He may honestly be the team's MVP, but nowhere near the top of the NFL's MVP list. Remember about 4-5 years ago when Harrison put up like 147 catches, 1500 yards and 11+ TDs? He was an afterthought in the MVP race simply cause he had Manning throwing to him. I feel like a WR can't put up great numbers without his QB getting recognition, but in all honesty, seasons like those demand credit for the WR.

Welker is easily the second toughest wr in the league behind Boldin. He is a mighty mouse little wr who keeps getting up and producing when he is knocked down by 300 pound guys. He is the MVP.

Welker is easily the second toughest wr in the league behind Boldin. He is a mighty mouse little wr who keeps getting up and producing when he is knocked down by 300 pound guys. He is the MVP.

...Of your team, he wouldn't sniff top10 NFL MVP.

His stats actually match up well to any other guy.

Did you care to read my post about Marvin Harrison?

He posted a RIDICULOUS 143 catch, 1722 yards, and 11 TD season :doublethumbsup:

Those are numbers Welker won't come close to matching this year, and Harrison didn't even receive mention for the MVP award. Welker might very well be your team's MVP, but there's just no way he'd finish in the top10 of the NFL's MVP race.

Did you care to read my post about Marvin Harrison?

He posted a RIDICULOUS 143 catch, 1722 yards, and 11 TD season :thumbsdown:

Those are numbers Welker won't come close to matching this year, and Harrison didn't even receive mention for the MVP award. Welker might very well be your team's MVP, but there's just no way he'd finish in the top10 of the NFL's MVP race.

Welker WILL come close and missed two entire games. You're right about the MVP-thing, but I happen to think Welker's better than Harrison was. I think Harrison was a product of Manning. Not that he was an average receiver- I think he was very good, but not a great receiver.

Welker WILL come close and missed two entire games. You're right about the MVP-thing, but I happen to think Welker's better than Harrison was. I think Harrison was a product of Manning. Not that he was an average receiver- I think he was very good, but not a great receiver.

But Welker's not a product of Brady? OR MOSS?!?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, Welker's had a top year for WRs and often goes overlooked, he's the best slot WR in the game, bar none.

But before he started playing with Brady and Moss, he was a 67 catch WR.

But Welker's not a product of Brady? OR MOSS?!?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, Welker's had a top year for WRs and often goes overlooked, he's the best slot WR in the game, bar none.

But before he started playing with Brady and Moss, he was a 67 catch WR.

All receivers of great quarterbacks benefit from it. I just think that Welker is the better receiver. But that's more about how great I think Welker is. Not a slight to Marvin.

Welker is what he is. A tough, hard working, slot receiver. Partially a product of Brady and Moss but he also makes those guys better.

I don't want to take anything away from him because he is one of my favorite players, but something tells me he wouldn't be quite as good in another system.

still waiting

ill tell you why the PATS have not clinched the division :doublethumbsup:

Because they are only 1 game up on both Dolphins and Jets and there are still 3 games to be played :shocking: do the math :D

ill tell you why the PATS have not clinched the division :pointstosky:

Because they are only 1 game up on both Dolphins and Jets and there are still 3 games to be played :lol: do the math :D

details....oh the little details.......so you actually think the fins and jets are gonna catch the pats? No way that happens.

details....oh the little details.......so you actually think the fins and jets are gonna catch the pats? No way that happens.

i dont think they will but you would not answer 'whitewonder' so i did :thumbsup:

It can happen and I hope it does. You realize, if you don't make the playoffs this year, we all get to laugh at you even more.

As far as Welker vs Harrison, you can't compare the two. Welker is a slot receiver and the second WR on the team, where Harrison was the number 1 guy and was more of an outside receiver. Could Welker be a number 1 and put up Marvin's number? I think not.

As far as Welker vs Harrison, you can't compare the two. Welker is a slot receiver and the second WR on the team, where Harrison was the number 1 guy and was more of an outside receiver. Could Welker be a number 1 and put up Marvin's number? I think not.

Marvin Harrison is a twat. He could not even think about going across the middle like Welker does. Harrison would fall down if people breathed on him too closely. Manning saved his butt so many times because he threw the ball where Marvin did not have to take a lick.

i dont think they will but you would not answer 'whitewonder' so i did :lol:

also, I see he changed the subtitle to "playoffs assured" which is also a false statement regardless of how likely it may be.

also, I see he changed the subtitle to "playoffs assured" which is also a false statement regardless of how likely it may be.

Why delay the inevitable? the fins cant catch us. the jets are a joke. The AFC East is under Patriot control. Always has and always will as long as Brady and Belichick are in NE