Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Have you ever been tassered or shocked?

we just had a local gun store commercial on. Then they said the non fatal tassers (as opposed to the guns I suppose) - so I was wondering.....Anybody here ever been zapped?

I've been shocked with a stun gun many times but never tasered (an experience that is no doubt on the horizon)

My HS buddy/freshman college roomate had a stun gun - this was acquired during the terror struck by the Danny Rolling murder spree in August 1990. We assembled quite an arsenal of weaponry (mostly "borrowed" from his dad), the stun gun was the least of these.

We kept the stun gun. It provided much entertainment when applying to unwitting targets at social gatherings.

we just had a local gun store commercial on. Then they said the non fatal tassers (as opposed to the guns I suppose) - so I was wondering.....Anybody here ever been zapped?

:overhead:

Never been tased, but have seen several people go down. Doesn't look fun at all.

Fat Jesus. :headbanger:

Years ago when in Monroe LA (or the general area) and there was a female bartender in this one joint and she carried a stun gun on her hip. Also they had a bottle of grain alcohol "under the table" - it apparently the "thing to do" was do a 100 proof shot and get shocked at the same time.

Did it. Sounds dumb 10+ years later.

Used to get shot with a salt gun for tresspassing all the time as a kid.

Like the other two meatheads up there :pointstosky: I too have "ROAD THE LIGHTNING" or so we call it.

It focking sucks worse than you can imagine. While it's happening, for me anyway, the five seconds felt like 30. I could feel the waves of electricity thumping through me.

There's two ways they zap you with it... they either tape the probes already out of the cartridge to different parts of your body or they shoot you with the probes (literally straightened fish hooks) connected to copper wires stringing back to the source. The probes taped to you will burn the fock out of you and cause blisters. So we got shot from like 15 feet away in the back.

HOLY FOCKING MOLY :shocking: .... it works on your major muscle groups... the farther apart the hooks the more muscle groups it effects. I got shot in the right ass cheek and the upper left shoulder blade. Worst..... pain..... evah. I didn't even feel a focking thing when my robot dance was over and they pulled the fish hooks out of my flesh.

It's funnern hell to watch :overhead: as I got to see the next 20 guys go through it... but I wouldn't recommend being made to "do the robot" yourself. :thumbsdown:

Like the other two meatheads up there :music_guitarred: I too have "ROAD THE LIGHTNING" or so we call it.

It focking sucks worse than you can imagine. While it's happening, for me anyway, the five seconds felt like 30. I could feel the waves of electricity thumping through me.

There's two ways they zap you with it... they either tape the probes already out of the cartridge to different parts of your body or they shoot you with the probes (literally straightened fish hooks) connected to copper wires stringing back to the source. The probes taped to you will burn the fock out of you and cause blisters. So we got shot from like 15 feet away in the back.

HOLY FOCKING MOLY :banana: .... it works on your major muscle groups... the farther apart the hooks the more muscle groups it effects. I got shot in the right ass cheek and the upper left shoulder blade. Worst..... pain..... evah. I didn't even feel a focking thing when my robot dance was over and they pulled the fish hooks out of my flesh.

It's funnern hell to watch :overhead: as I got to see the next 20 guys go through it... but I wouldn't recommend being made to "do the robot" yourself. :banana:

You back in Oregon brah?

I've been stunned because it was a requirement to know the effect. Not fun, and I'll tell you, I couldn't function normally for a week because my muscles were still recovering. Never been tased and old enough to know better.