Sign in to follow this  
Chris Henry of Bengals has died from his injuries from accident...

Currently, Chris Henry is surrounded by lawyers, Nazis, PETA members, Ted Kennedy, and Walter Payton, getting jabbed in the ass with a pitchfork.

:thumbsdown: :doublethumbsup:

Chris Henry, Rest in Peace.

P.S. All those simple minded jokers in this thread must understand that this was a man who had turned himself around from the train wreck that he was and you got no call for the idiot proclamations in your posts. Bsfore you tell me to go screw myself, understand you already screwed your own self into mental oblivion and I couldn't care less about what you got to say to me. :dunno:

People will do what they do when it comes to humor...just ignore it if you don't like it.

As to the "...this was a man who had turned himself around..." This just burns my azz when I read and hear people say this. Why is it you or others feel this way, because nothing has been reported??? While he behaved on the field and/or at practice, it doesn't mean he wasn't beating his girl. Like someone mentioned, I can't wait to hear her story. I'll won't be the least bit surprised to find he has been abusive to her and that she finally had enough.

Sad ending to what could have been a promising career and life - f-ing absolutely

But we shouldn't let our desire to believe he turned around cloud our vision to what may have really been happening.

im not surprised this kid is dead at 26. ashame. Im more surprised that his wife is not brought up on vehicular manslaughter charges. She kept driving the truck at high speed weaving in order to get him off the truck or our of the back... its her fault but no judge will put her in jail with 3 kids. :shocking:

im not surprised this kid is dead at 26. ashame. Im more surprised that his wife is not brought up on vehicular manslaughter charges. She kept driving the truck at high speed weaving in order to get him off the truck or our of the back... its her fault but no judge will put her in jail with 3 kids. :shocking:

I agree that she caused his death, even with his terrible decision to jump in the back of crazy ######'s truck. But man, the kids just lost their pops I'd feel terrible if their mom gets taken away as well

since we are all pretty much losers in here.................the murder suspects myspace page anyone?

http://www.myspace.com/imsoso704

lol

North Carolina Agricultural And Technical St Univ

Greensboro,NC

Graduated: N/A

Student status: Alumni

Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Major: communications

Clubs: volleyball

Wow...you would think someone with a degree in communication could type english in her Myspace page.....i barely understood any of it. But...i suppose the people she'll have around her in jail will be able to decipher that crap.

im not surprised this kid is dead at 26. ashame. Im more surprised that his wife is not brought up on vehicular manslaughter charges. She kept driving the truck at high speed weaving in order to get him off the truck or our of the back... its her fault but no judge will put her in jail with 3 kids. <_<

A grown man climbing in the back of a truck deserves to fall out. You can't fault the driver.

North Carolina Agricultural And Technical St Univ

Greensboro,NC

Graduated: N/A

Student status: Alumni

Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Major: communications

Clubs: volleyball

Wow...you would think someone with a degree in communication could type english in her Myspace page.....i barely understood any of it. But...i suppose the people she'll have around her in jail will be able to decipher that crap.

a major in communications is probably the biggest joke diploma available

A grown man climbing in the back of a truck deserves to fall out. You can't fault the driver.

yeah because the driver has no responsibility to slow down when there is a human being in the back, liable to fall at any moment. gimme a eff'n break

yeah because the driver has no responsibility to slow down when there is a human being in the back, liable to fall at any moment. gimme a eff'n break

If someone climbs into your truck bed, is trying to climb in and hurt you, and you stop to let them, you're a full blown retard. He died because of his own actions. She was operating the vehicle the way she was supposed to, from all indications.

sorry if this was already discussed. this was on Foxnews. A witness said he heard Henry say he was gonna kill himself by jumping out the back of the truck. <_<

AP

File: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry.

A witness claims an NFL player threatened to kill himself moments before taking a fatal fall from the back of a pickup truck.

Police said Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry, 26, was involved in a domestic dispute with his fiance Loleini Tonga when he jumped into the back of the pickup truck she was driving.

But just before Tonga pulled away, Lee Hardy, who said he witnessed the incident, said Henry issued a very prophetic warning.

"He said, and this I quote, I heard this very clear 'if you pull out and go out and go down the road I'm going to jump out from the truck and kill myself'," Hardy told MyFoxCharlotte.

Hardy said Henry seemingly was trying to get keep his fiance from driving away.

"I could hear him yelling and screaming. I looked over and saw this young man with no shirt on in the back of the truck and thought that was odd, it's 30 some degrees outside. He kept pounding on the top of the truck and the side near the passenger's side saying, 'I just want to talk, I just want to talk.' And, she said 'I don't want to talk, get out of the truck'," said Hardy.

Related Stories•Bengals' Chris Henry Dies After Falling Off Truck in Domestic Dispute

Henry was found lying in a nearby residential road moments later and died early Thursday morning from head injuries sustained from the fall.

Police said the yellow truck was speeding around a curve when he ended up in a ditch on the side of the street, MyFoxCharlotte reported.

Family sources told the station the argument was over the couple's wedding plans.

Henry leaves behind his fiance and three children.

If someone climbs into your truck bed, is trying to climb in and hurt you, and you stop to let them, you're a full blown retard. He died because of his own actions. She was operating the vehicle the way she was supposed to, from all indications.

It is an unfounded assumption that he was trying to "hurt" her. as of now, we have heard nothing of any marks on her body, verbal threat made, or anything else to assume that he was trying to physically harm her. the early witness reports actually state the exact opposite of that, that he was at that time a danger to himself. obviously more info will come out, but I doubt anything will point to him trying to harm her.

It was a domestic dispute, and from all account a verbal one. obviously, if you have ever been in a heating exchanged with a loved one, you know they can get incredibly heated incredibly fast over incredibly minor things. I not saying she was wrong to try and get the hell out of there or that he had some right to jump in the back of the truck. But, once there is a human being in the back, a human being he no doubt loved, she had to slow down. what the difference between traveling 20 mph then traveling at a deadly speed? unless, as it seems, your trying to say that she should have tried speed up and throw him from the back of the truck?

tell her that, I am sure she is in a state of unbelievable grief right now. I feel just as badly for her as I do the rest of his family. both of there emotions got the best of them - unfortunately her emotions led to the death of another.

EDIT: wow, first I saw of that above post. she has some serious explaining to do. Me_2006 you have to rethink your position

a major in communications is probably the biggest joke diploma available

Well....right next to my Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science.

Science degree...though i made it through high school and college without a physics or chemistry class.

Thank you for attending Iowa State University.

Just in: Hershey's is planning an Oh Chris Henry candy bar. Each candy bar contains unspecified amounts of marijuana, performance enhancing drugs, a concealed weapon AND a DUI Attorney trading card.

It is an unfounded assumption that he was trying to "hurt" her. as of now, we have heard nothing of any marks on her body, verbal threat made, or anything else to assume that he was trying to physically harm her. the early witness reports actually state the exact opposite of that, that he was at that time a danger to himself. obviously more info will come out, but I doubt anything will point to him trying to harm her.

It was a domestic dispute, and from all account a verbal one. obviously, if you have ever been in a heating exchanged with a loved one, you know they can get incredibly heated incredibly fast over incredibly minor things. I not saying she was wrong to try and get the hell out of there or that he had some right to jump in the back of the truck. But, once there is a human being in the back, a human being he no doubt loved, she had to slow down. what the difference between traveling 20 mph then traveling at a deadly speed? unless, as it seems, your trying to say that she should have tried speed up and throw him from the back of the truck?

tell her that, I am sure she is in a state of unbelievable grief right now. I feel just as badly for her as I do the rest of his family. both of there emotions got the best of them - unfortunately her emotions led to the death of another.

EDIT: wow, first I saw of that above post. she has some serious explaining to do. Me_2006 you have to rethink your position

I posted that earlier in this thread too. That's what I'm saying, how do we know she wasn't driving carefully? How do we know he didn't jump? My point is, if you climb into the back of a truck and don't sit down or hold on as it drives, you deserve to fall out because that's what physics indicates would happen.

Get a sense of humor? You're a ###### moron.

You don't have to care that Chris Henry is dead, you don't have to care about his fiance or his 3 kids in the least. Its not a tragedy but there is still no good reason for anyone to make fun of the situation. The only reason I can fathom is that you are trying to make yourself feel better about your own shit life.

You must be an absolute genius. Yes, the only reason I think jokes about Chris Henry are funny is because my own life sucks. Really? That's the only reason you can come up with?

Unless you are twelve, you must have realized at some point or another that when a celebrity dies, the jokes start almost instantly. And because I have a sense of humor, I find some of them funny.

I feel bad for you that you will walk through life without knowing what's funny and what's not.

T&P for you and the unfortunate people around you.

You must be an absolute genius. Yes, the only reason I think jokes about Chris Henry are funny is because my own life sucks. Really? That's the only reason you can come up with?

Unless you are twelve, you must have realized at some point or another that when a celebrity dies, the jokes start almost instantly. And because I have a sense of humor, I find some of them funny.

I feel bad for you that you will walk through life without knowing what's funny and what's not.

T&P for you and the unfortunate people around you.

:mad: