Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

***Official Week 17 Eagles vs. Cowboys thread***

Haven't really had much to discuss. DB's like "Pimpdaddy Blue Star Moron" just make things boring, because they always say the same things with no thoughtful insight.

I said it at the very beginning of the season, that Dallas was the team that scared me the most in the division. I also said IMO, the Eagles wouldn't go very far with this defense. To a certain extent, they have proved me wrong, thankfully, however I don't think there are many fans out there predicting Super Bowl.

If they don't turn you over, they are a very beatable team. Kilroy seems to disagree, but he also wants TO back in town and thinks Kevin Kolb is a better QB than McNabb. Figure that one out...

But that offense can really light it up in a hurry, as long as there is balance to the playcalling. My fear with the return of Westbrook, is a return to old habits (which were bad habits).

Looking forward to an exciting game on Sunday, and an interesting playoffs. Hopefully the Eagles can win, so that assures me of at least one home playoff game to go to.

I hate being right in this instance.

McNabb played poorly today. Most of all, though, they were coached poorly. No pressure on Romo. No balance in playcalling. Insistence that Westbrook is still a factor in this offense.

McCoy hardly touched the ball. Weaver hardly touched the ball. Avant was a non-factor.

Granted, the Eagles got behind early, but it wasn't all that bad.

Coaching staff panicked...again.

My hope is that they take a long hard look at this game film. Dallas doesn't have to change a thing. They out-physicalled the Eagles today, and it's up for the Eagles to gameplan and take it to them next Sunday.

Dallas fans should be very happy with this performance. Eagles missed a golden opportunity, now have to do things the hard way...again. :pointstosky:

I hate being right in this instance.

McNabb played poorly today. Most of all, though, they were coached poorly. No pressure on Romo. No balance in playcalling. Insistence that Westbrook is still a factor in this offense.

McCoy hardly touched the ball. Weaver hardly touched the ball. Avant was a non-factor.

Granted, the Eagles got behind early, but it wasn't all that bad.

Coaching staff panicked...again.

My hope is that they take a long hard look at this game film. Dallas doesn't have to change a thing. They out-physicalled the Eagles today, and it's up for the Eagles to gameplan and take it to them next Sunday.

Dallas fans should be very happy with this performance. Eagles missed a golden opportunity, now have to do things the hard way...again. :banana:

I have just one thing to say to you...............................NFC EAST CHAMPIONS BABY! woo hoo

Time to eat some crow....... :pointstosky:

I have just one thing to say to you...............................NFC EAST CHAMPIONS BABY! woo hoo

Time to eat some crow....... :music_guitarred:

The problem is, none of the Eagles fans have any crow to eat. Because not a single one talked any sh!t this week. Never said the Eagles were going to kick ass. Neither did Ghost. That's why I started the **Official*** thread where everyone gave their prediction. Not a single person from either side talked sh1t. None of the Cowboy fans did either. Only you.

My posts all week were just talking about what a little cvntface you are. I certainly don't have to eat crow about that just because the Cowboys won a football game. They were home. They were supposed to win. The Eagles didn't lose the division today, they lost it in Philly the first time they played.

Time to eat some crow....... :music_guitarred:

Here's the bet, poosay: Dallas wins next week, I leave the bored. If Philly wins, you leave.

And if you put up another alias, Blue Pimp Psycho Empire Azzhat, Mike not only bans you forever, but you personally have to show up at his house so he can kick you in the ballz for wasting so much of his time.

What say you, Junior? :doublethumbsup:

Here's the bet, poosay: Dallas wins next week, I leave the bored. If Philly wins, you leave.

And if you put up another alias, Blue Pimp Psycho Empire Azzhat, Mike not only bans you forever, but you personally have to show up at his house so he can kick you in the ballz for wasting so much of his time.

What say you, Junior? :doublethumbsup:

Oh SH!T! The challenge has been extended, time to put up or shut up. :music_guitarred:

What say you, Junior? :music_guitarred:

Don't make that bet. He ain't leaving. He pulled the same welch last year.

And Mike is 100% behind this tool. He allows him to create all these aliases despite the "board rules" against it.

The problem is, none of the Eagles fans have any crow to eat. Because not a single one talked any sh!t this week. Never said the Eagles were going to kick ass. Neither did Ghost. That's why I started the **Official*** thread where everyone gave their prediction. Not a single person from either side talked sh1t. None of the Cowboy fans did either. Only you.

My posts all week were just talking about what a little cvntface you are. I certainly don't have to eat crow about that just because the Cowboys won a football game. They were home. They were supposed to win. The Eagles didn't lose the division today, they lost it in Philly the first time they played.

just say you respect dallas and we are contenders.thats all I seek. :music_guitarred:

What say you, Junior? :music_guitarred:

well I cant speak for all those people you mentioned....but I myself will accept. Sure.......I feel confident about this and think my team has turned a corner.......

well I cant speak for all those people you mentioned....but I myself will accept. Sure.......I feel confident about this and think my team has turned a corner.......

You're gonna welch again because you have no character.

Then again, I ran you out once, and I'll do it again.

:music_guitarred:

if dallas loses I will leave.......wont have much to post about here anyways.........so lets do this.........eagles win and I leave........I am gone.......dallas wins and I want your a$$ out of dodge until at least april for the draft.

I agree to terms.....do you?

Witness! :doublethumbsup:

I got Pimptaddy banned once! No one even knew it was me! :doublethumbsup: He's funny sometimes and provides discussion, but often annoying.

:doublethumbsup:

Dude, if you take that bet after he welched last year, you're a fool. You're dealing with a retard posting in his mom's basement. Eagles lose next week and you'll be honorable. Dallas loses and he'll be here taunting you a day later. Tell him to suck a d1ck. He's actually quite good at it. :pointstosky: :music_guitarred:

Tony Romo in 3 and 1/2 years as starter now has two NFC East Division Championships. The Cowboys future is bright!

if dallas loses I will leave.......wont have much to post about here anyways.........so lets do this.........eagles win and I leave........I am gone.......dallas wins and I want your a$$ out of dodge until at least april for the draft.

I agree to terms.....do you?

I threw the challenge to you earlier, Junior. Take it or leave it...

Tony Romo in 3 and 1/2 years as starter now has two NFC East Division Championships. The Cowboys future is bright!

and he also has our produced erin rodgers.....this could be a dynasty.......i feel like its 1992 and we are about to win our first of many rings

I got Pimptaddy banned once! No one even knew it was me! :music_guitarred: He's funny sometimes and provides discussion, but often annoying.

Getting a member banned doesn't mean sh!t if he just allows an alias to be craeted from the same IP address. It means even less when he let's him create a dozen of them.

Dude, if you take that bet after he welched last year, you're a fool. You're dealing with a retard posting in his mom's basement. Eagles lose next week and you'll be honorable. Dallas loses and he'll be here taunting you a day later. Tell him to suck a d1ck. He's actually quite good at it. ;) :music_guitarred:

Dallas loses and he'll look even dumber. Worse than that, he'll taint the entire fan base.

You have to put the parameters of the bet right. And an administrator needs to be involved....

Philly did a lot of things poorly 2day. But I'm not certain it was a result of just a bad game as much as Dallas flat out kicking their butts and making them play like that. We dominated what all said was the hottest team in the league, in every facet. It may be that Dallas is simply a better football team right now. Not sure anybody wants to see this team in the playoffs.... And for the record, Rodgers is really good - still take Romo and like my chances.

Philly did a lot of things poorly 2day. But I'm not certain it was a result of just a bad game as much as Dallas flat out kicking their butts and making them play like that. We dominated what all said was the hottest team in the league, in every facet. It may be that Dallas is simply a better football team right now. Not sure anybody wants to see this team in the playoffs.... And for the record, Rodgers is really good - still take Romo and like my chances.

Dallas' ability to run the ball pretty much dictated the game. Conversely, their ability to keep Romo upright and negate the rush off the ends pretty much sealed the fate of the Eagles.

On the other side of the ball, the Eagles offensive gameplan flat out sucked. As I said before, Westbrook's inclusion into the offense threw everything off. If he was the player of old, with that burst, this would not be an issue. It's pretty evident that he's not, and that McCoy is the best they have at tailback right now.

IMO, McCoy needs to start next weekend. I think if you get McCoy in a one-on-one situation with any Dallas LB, he'll win.

Dallas outplayed and outcoached the Eagles in every facet of the game today. Methinks Reid will not let that happen again. He better not if he wants the game to even remotely be close next Sunday.

And "playoff" McNabb has to show up next Sunday as well.

Dallas' ability to run the ball pretty much dictated the game. Conversely, their ability to keep Romo upright and negate the rush off the ends pretty much sealed the fate of the Eagles.

On the other side of the ball, the Eagles offensive gameplan flat out sucked. As I said before, Westbrook's inclusion into the offense threw everything off. If he was the player of old, with that burst, this would not be an issue. It's pretty evident that he's not, and that McCoy is the best they have at tailback right now.

IMO, McCoy needs to start next weekend. I think if you get McCoy in a one-on-one situation with any Dallas LB, he'll win.

Dallas outplayed and outcoached the Eagles in every facet of the game today. Methinks Reid will not let that happen again. He better not if he wants the game to even remotely be close next Sunday.

And "playoff" McNabb has to show up next Sunday as well.

dont forget our bet........... :o

You have to put the parameters of the bet right. And an administrator needs to be involved....

"Dallas wins next week, I leave the bored. If Philly wins, Blue Pimp Romo Pyscho Romo leaves for good.

And if you put up another alias, Blue Pimp Psycho Empire Azzhat, Mike not only bans you forever, but you personally have to show up at his house so he can kick you in the ballz for wasting so much of his time."

:o

"Dallas wins next week, I leave the bored. If Philly wins, Blue Pimp Romo Pyscho Romo leaves for good.

And if you put up another alias, Blue Pimp Psycho Empire Azzhat, Mike not only bans you forever, but you personally have to show up at his house so he can kick you in the ballz for wasting so much of his time."

:o

were good homie.......i am out if dallas loses.........truthfully i just cant justify the time it would take defending the boys if they lose so I am leaving.... we are good here............

were good homie.......i am out if dallas loses.........truthfully i just cant justify the time it would take defending the boys if they lose so I am leaving.... we are good here............

If Dallas loses, you can't use other aliases not listed that you already have. e.g. Drew_Brees_Workout_Buddy, Hotlanta somethin', Purple_Reign, Your other Vikings alias, any others!

I did not say so; but my biggest fear today as a Dallas fan was Andy Reid. I will be more confident next week. I think the Cowboys have got too much talent in the right places for Andy to overcome. I did say that McNabb would eat turf in the first quarter and that Ratliff would get to the temp center. :o

Although anyone could see disapointment in McNabb and other Eagles players, I felt like they tried to stay in the game, and I respect them for that. It is more than I can say for the Cowboys last year in the same situation.

BUT

That was then and this is now!

The Cowboys are a new team! :pointstosky:

You guys just cant help yourselves huh? He will stop posting using his latest Dallas alias, and start up a different teams suckfest with a backup Dallas alias that he will then go back to once Dallas has another decent year (cause they will, they are a good team that this sackless wonder cant stand behind) sometime after mid season in 010.

Fool you once, same on you, fool you twice....well looks like he already did.

I still dont see why anyone even responds to this guys posts at all...other then to do what I am doing now...which is put the word out for posters that dont know the deal.

Dont make a bet, just enjoy the fact that we have some GREAT playoff football ahead of us next week!!!!

* Ghosty leaving wuld be bs - hope doesn't happen no matter what happens.

* I really am not sure Philly game planning makes much different, less you believe they are better. They missed some plays, McNabb's faults showed 2day, but Dallas is to be credited for that I think. He did what all expected what Romo to do, choke so-to-speak.

* Does Romo move up at all and get the props he deserves now? How bout our D - kept SD to 21, NO under 20 and shut out this "most explosive offensive unit in the league"?

* Some talk show host said 2day, Romo & Reid would be amazing - I agree.

I think i know the Eagles plans now:

1. Get shut out by Dallas, lose a first round bye and lose homefield advantage.

2. Go back to Dallas for the first round of the playoffs and lose again getting eliminated from the playoffs.

3. Put cherry bombs in the visitors locker room toilets and throw toilet paper everywhere....ha ha ha we got the Dallas Cowboys now.....ha ha ha.

heres the deal, the eagles got their arses handed to them with a chance to win the East and a 1st round bye. :overhead: and it feels dam good to shut them out to win the NFC East! :overhead:

Romo is shutting his critics up one game at a time. and the defense is dominating!

the best part was seeing mcpuke all dejected in the 4th quarter. at least he has pubes on his chin. he's got that goin for him.

the thing is, this means nothing in the big picture. now the eagles have nothing to lose.

Romo still needs a playoff win, but this oughta shut some of the haters up for a few days anyway! F the eagles!!!!

heres the deal, the eagles got their arses handed to them with a chance to win the East and a 1st round bye. :overhead: and it feels dam good to shut them out to win the NFC East! :overhead:

Romo is shutting his critics up one game at a time. and the defense is dominating!

the best part was seeing mcpuke all dejected in the 4th quarter. at least he has pubes on his chin. he's got that goin for him.

the thing is, this means nothing in the big picture. now the eagles have nothing to lose.

Romo still needs a playoff win, but this oughta shut some of the haters up for a few days anyway! F the eagles!!!!

check romo's stats for december and january this year...........3-2 record.. roughly 1500 yards...........9 tds 2 ints. 11-5 division champs 3 game win streak which is the longest of any nfc playoff team now

All you had to do was look at McNabb's face during the Cowboys opening drive to know the Eagles offense was gonna struggle today. McNabb looked like he was completely turned off - like he knew he would have to "work" today in order to come away with the win.

I know some say you shouldn't read too much into stuff like that, but damn - does McNabb ever get shown looking competitive, like he wants to rally the offense around him and fire them up? He either ends up laughing at sh*t when he shouldn't be laughing about something, or he has this look like he did today - where his facial expression alone lets you know he doesn't feel up to the task of matching what the other team's offense will produce.

He has skills. He's accomplished a lot with the Eagles and for himself, but his biggest weakness is that his leadership skills are terrible. You have guys like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers - they all get into it... and then you have McNabb, he just mopes and shrugs - drives me nuts with him, not to mention the short comings in other aspects of his game (accuracy and his reaction to feeling pressured in the pocket). Even those would be much more tolerable though if the guy actually showed some enthusiasm once in a while when the going gets tough.

All you had to do was look at McNabb's face during the Cowboys opening drive to know the Eagles offense was gonna struggle today. McNabb looked like he was completely turned off - like he knew he would have to "work" today in order to come away with the win.

I know some say you shouldn't read too much into stuff like that, but damn - does McNabb ever get shown looking competitive, like he wants to rally the offense around him and fire them up? He either ends up laughing at sh*t when he shouldn't be laughing about something, or he has this look like he did today - where his facial expression alone lets you know he doesn't feel up to the task of matching what the other team's offense will produce.

He has skills. He's accomplished a lot with the Eagles and for himself, but his biggest weakness is that his leadership skills are terrible. You have guys like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers - they all get into it... and then you have McNabb, he just mopes and shrugs - drives me nuts with him, not to mention the short comings in other aspects of his game (accuracy and his reaction to feeling pressured in the pocket). Even those would be much more tolerable though if the guy actually showed some enthusiasm once in a while when the going gets tough.

at least he has a giant fat head with pubes on it.

Your post is the perfect description of the word loser.