Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

How are you going to spend your winnings?

For those of you who have made some money during the season, how are you going to spend that money?

Part of mine is going towards playoff tickets (that was due at the beginning of the month) and the rest is going towards a new TV.

What say you?

For those of you who have made some money during the season, how are you going to spend that money?

Part of mine is going towards playoff tickets (that was due at the beginning of the month) and the rest is going towards a new TV.

What say you?

2 fishin' reels, 3 fishin' poles, and big bag of herb for our superbowl party. :music_guitarred:

finish kitchen remodel....rest prolly goin toward my wedding next yr.maybe something for myself like fishin stuff or video game or something.

finish kitchen remodel....rest prolly goin toward my wedding next yr.maybe something for myself like fishin stuff or video game or something.

Save a lot of money and skip the wedding. :pointstosky:

Well a nice portion will be going to the girlfriend for putting up with my ass all season...and basically watching my computer and the games in the "war room" all sunday....monday...and some thursdays....and maybe a saturday game.

Thank god shes a huge Chargers football fan.....she would have killed me by now if she didnt like football.

So a nice dinner out prolly is in store. I play for the trophy anyway...and since ive won 4 out of 8 years....its rubbing it in to my old college buddies in the league how much i own the league. Thats worth more to me.

Congrats to all winners...and especially you first timers.....thats the best one.

I won the league I commished. And since I already spent the money two months ago, I'm just glad I won so I could break even.

between a good xmas weekend on the poker tables and fantasy football, i'm looking at a new laptop and a flat screen Tv. not sure which i want more/first.

made it to two championships, and I don't even have to win to afford a new lcd flat screen for the man cave, but if I win it will be a huge new tv

Give half to the wife.

Better known as Shut-up Money.

:thumbsup:

I can't tell whether I love that idea, or hate it. :cheers:

I won the league I commished. And since I already spent the money two months ago, I'm just glad I won so I could break even.

2 f'n funny

My winnings will enable me to purchase a few investment properties, buy a new yacht for a little playtime in the bahamas and start an endowment at Harvard. You guys play in shitty leagues.

Will be using part of it to fix a slight dent on the left front fender of my 2001 SS Camaro.

Some if it will go to my son's Little League spring season signup fees which are due next week.

The rest to my bank account.

I won the championship in one league and second place in another. My money is going toward a new home theater system with a 5 disc dvd player and surround sound speakers. Already got the TV. Putting the rest of it toward student loans.

Well Motherfocker fock - - The first time in my 10 year ff career I made it to the finals in 2 leagues. $1,600 takehome this year after a 700ish buy in.

So I go hunting this weekend. Driving along a pond levy (gravel and barely any mud - - 1 iffy spot about 10 feet long) in my 2007 Suburban. Made it through in 4X4 wheel drive and parked, and way to go vehicle :nono: This is good for Jocstrap b/c I blew out the fuse last time trying the same maneuver and vehichle was stuck in 1st gear - I don't drive in mud very often. Anyway, trying to leave, I can't go forward, have to go back out in reverse - FOCK

made it to the one water/mud/tiretrackrut/ are and blasted through, and made it -- I was truly pumped :D

so I stop at a spot to get ready to go forward again, and see my motherfocking bumber dragging beside me. The front end bottomed out when I hit the ruts. I get out and the whole focking front bumber was popped out.

I was able to drive back home after 200 miles - and took the POS in today.

$1,080.00 is my damage.

There went my winnings :first:

I was going to be another flat screen but decided to to just get an iPod Touch and use the rest to pay off CC debt.

:first:

i think imma buy a championship ring, i've one 4 out of 5 years in my main money big league so i really want to do something to rub it in their face

Holy crap thats a beautiful tv! for $1250!!!! cant beat it! makes my 42 inch lcd 1080i look like nothing!

No tax and free shipping. It comes on Monday.

:thumbsdown: