Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Welker

he is also scared to bet me...........what at turd...the mods need to flush this guy

Give us an Edelman update in the Pats game? Last time I checked it was 9-91

Give us an Edelman update in the Pats game? Last time I checked it was 9-91

10-103

I think this hurts the Pats more in the run game than in the passing game. Welker is a very good run blocker. Since he's so small he can get low and defenders have a hard time using their arms to shed the block.

Edelman might actually be faster than Welker and just as shifty. When Welker gets behind the D he gets caught from behind and doesn't get any long TDs. Welker obviously has a lot more experience but the Pats will put Edelman in a position to succeed in the passing game.

Where this hurts in the passing game is now Aiken is the 3rd WR. As much as I like him as a player, I don't trust him as a WR.

And for everyone who thinks the Pats are done now - remember - the Pats won it all in '04 with Randall Gay, Troy Brown, and Earthwind Moreland playing big minutes in the postseason at CB. I still don't know how they did that.

jocstrap

1. You are a moron.

2. Your sig is really moronic

3. Julian E. will do just fine in place of Welker, this changes nothing.

Pats > Colts

Pats are one and done!

So will the Colts. What will their excuse be THIS time for doing it? :doublethumbsup:

if nothing else this proves one thing.

Colts fans are indeed morons :wub:

Listen up!! Not all Colts fans came in hear bitching and moaning when they sat Manning. In fact, some of us were OK with it.

3. Julian E. will do just fine in place of Welker, this changes nothing.

Dude, you just lost your Pro Bowl wide receiver. You can't honestly think some second-string scrub is going to fill his shoes.

And for the Patsies fans with short memories who think that Brady can beat elite teams with shittay receivers, I have two words for you. Jabar Gaffney.

I'm more worried about the defense than replacing Welker. It's not like the Pats are replacing Welker with zero. They're replacing him with .75Welker. The defense, on the other hand, needs to step up and show it can stop a good offense, and hold a lead. Baltimore, unlike in the past, now has an offense. I think the Pats will pull it out next weekend, but that's as far as they get.

and the league is going to reconsider it's options to somehow force teams to play starters? feh

Dude, you just lost your Pro Bowl wide receiver. You can't honestly think some second-string scrub is going to fill his shoes.

And for the Patsies fans with short memories who think that Brady can beat elite teams with shittay receivers, I have two words for you. Jabar Gaffney.

You mean the guy who led the league this week with 213 receiving yards? Yea real "shittay."

Dude you are so full of sour grapes it is comical.

Who was in 4th place this week? Hmm? Edelmen maybe?

And since your memory is so wonderful lets throw out some names like Givens and Brown.

So will the Colts. What will their excuse be THIS time for doing it? :thumbsup:

Colts will play either the Bengals, Jets or Balt....all three teams they can beat. And most likely will. So honestly, I don't believe they are one and done.

he is also scared to bet me...........what at turd...the mods need to flush this guy

I'm still drinking the "kool aid" you ingrate.

What's that? Ignored my post for the 100th time? Now on the Julian train? Too busy jerking off to the 3 windows with 3 usernames that the 1 mod is too busy to care about?

Exactly. STFU you little twat.

**** Dallas.

This Colts fan tried telling people on this board that I don't care about going 16-0, only the Super Bowl matters. I was promptly denounced.

Could easily have been Reggie Wayne or Dallas Clark with a knee and then we would be playoff toast.

So why were they out there in the ice and snow for 2 qtrs yesterday? I guess guys catching 100 passes = the Superbowl for the Colts. :bandana:

Kind of kills your argument when they are out there for some meaningless stats the next week in bad conditions.

And for everyone who thinks the Pats are done now - remember - the Pats won it all in '04 with Randall Gay, Troy Brown, and Earthwind Moreland playing big minutes in the postseason at CB. I still don't know how they did that.

they were cheating. :bandana:

they were cheating. :bandana:

:banana:

Not a big deal at all. Welkers entire existence is owed to Brady and Moss. The dood runs 1 yard patterns underneath all day while Moss takes the other 11 defenders with him every play. I mean, if there ever was a player that could be instantly replaced with pretty much any other WR in the NFL its Welker. Hes the size of a focking hobbit for chris-sakes. Plus, dont they have have another hobbit in the waiting named Julian Edelmen or something?

The Pats will just pour a cup of the "Foldgers Instant White Receiver" and all will be just fine.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Colts will play either the Bengals, Jets or Balt....all three teams they can beat. And most likely will. So honestly, I don't believe they are one and done.

I guess I was just basing my opinion of solid historical performance. By the way, the Colts better pray for the Bungels. The JETS and the Ravens can definitely beat the Colts.

I guess I was just basing my opinion of solid historical performance. By the way, the Colts better pray for the Bungels. The JETS and the Ravens can definitely beat the Colts.

The Ravens suck. So do the Jets. Both are lucky to have gotten in. Indy gave the Jets their playoff berth. They have no QB, and NO offense whatsoever.

The Ravens have an old & slow defense, a suspect offense, and never seem to get it done when they need to.

The Pats have an automatic win this weekend and so the Bungles. Not even close.

Well the guys on ESPN probably got the reason right on why Brady came back into game to start the second half. The PATS probably found out at half time Welker was done and wanted to start to prepare for next week and playoffs without Welker so left Brady in to work more with Eldeman and company without Welker.

And you can not say that Welker got hurt because he was playing and should not have been in ball game. The injury occurred on a routine cut that could have happened in practice, pregame or game. :bandana:

Anybody can beat anybody on any given day, the Raiders and KC proved this all year. But in turn, the Colts did beat the Ravens and my personal opinion, the Colts were beating the Jets, until they put in the second string. Their offense was doing nothing against your defense, which was still missing starters.

Well the guys on ESPN probably got the reason right on why Brady came back into game to start the second half. The PATS probably found out at half time Welker was done and wanted to start to prepare for next week and playoffs without Welker so left Brady in to work more with Eldeman and company without Welker.

And you can not say that Welker got hurt because he was playing and should not have been in ball game. The injury occurred on a routine cut that could have happened in practice, pregame or game. :(

who is eldeman?

Anybody can beat anybody on any given day, the Raiders and KC proved this all year. But in turn, the Colts did beat the Ravens and my personal opinion, the Colts were beating the Jets, until they put in the second string. Their offense was doing nothing against your defense, which was still missing starters.

If you get ahead of the JETS they are most likely done. They have a dam good defense and your #1 WR wont do sh!t but their offense is freakin pathetic.

who is eldeman?

i know your kidding but here is who he is :banana:

he is a QB from Kent State who has a broken arm and plays WR now and looks like a rookie Wes Welker :(

i know your kidding but here is who he is :banana:

he is a QB from Kent State who has a broken arm and plays WR now and looks like a rookie Wes Welker :(

oh, i think you're thinking of edelman. easy mistake considering you're not a patriots fan.

oh, i think you're thinking of edelman. easy mistake considering you're not a patriots fan.

sorry i can not spell someone's name correctly and there are so many players with similar name its hard to figure out who i was talking about :(

sorry i can not spell someone's name correctly and there are so many players with similar name its hard to figure out who i was talking about :shocking:

it's ok pal, don't beat yourself up over it.

it's ok pal, don't beat yourself up over it.

:shocking:

Well if you look at the Pats and Brady's numbers without Welker they maybe in big trouble :(

Patriots #s without Welker

Edelman(or however you spell his name) is going to have to step up big time. Plus in games without Welker this year Moss has not caught 1 TD :shocking:

:shocking:

Well if you look at the Pats and Brady's numbers without Welker they maybe in big trouble :(

Patriots #s without Welker

Edelman(or however you spell his name) is going to have to step up big time. Plus in games without Welker this year Moss has not caught 1 TD :shocking:

put it this way, they're screwed if they get past Baltimore.

put it this way, they're screwed if they get past Baltimore.

They should beat the Ravens :shocking: but that probably means they will lose. I dont like their chances to travel across country and beat the Chargers :shocking: If it was out in cold in NE it would be a different story but not out on the left coast.

Not a big deal at all. Welkers entire existence is owed to Brady and Moss. The dood runs 1 yard patterns underneath all day while Moss takes the other 11 defenders with him every play. I mean, if there ever was a player that could be instantly replaced with pretty much any other WR in the NFL its Welker. Hes the size of a focking hobbit for chris-sakes. Plus, dont they have have another hobbit in the waiting named Julian Edelmen or something?

The Pats will just pour a cup of the "Foldgers Instant White Receiver" and all will be just fine.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

:wub:

Keep the faith boys.

I hate Baltimore like I hate riding through the crack ghettos after an Orioles game.

Oh wait, same thing.

Edelman is legit. Sunday proved that.

My main concern is Brady and his finger, not his ribs. This flushed pocket INT **** needs to cease.

BTW, how's douche alias doing? No response for a day? THANK GOD. Keep it that way in your Dallas threads.

RED AND BLUE SUNDAY. :overhead: