• Gutterboy
    • Newbiejr
    • Kutulu
    • Phillybear

:pointstosky:

Do I vote for myself or someone else?

:wub:

Do I vote for myself or someone else?

Personally, I'd recommend that you vote for me, but seeing as how you already cast your vote.... :pointstosky:

Personally, I'd recommend that you vote for me, but seeing as how you already cast your vote.... :pointstosky:

Actually, I haven't voted yet. You're a little premature, but I am not surprised.

• Haha 1

Actually, I haven't voted yet. You're a little premature, but I am not surprised.

You couldn't handle a night in bed with me. :pointstosky:

Vote hard, vote fast, vote often.

Hey assshole if you and whiney asss philybear just wanted to do your own poll then you should have done it a week ago and saved me the fockin effort.

You are the new "look at me" on this bored. Wear the skirt well.

I bring less to the table then all of you dooshbags combined. :wub:

No focking way! I offer absolutely nothing! :mad: :pointstosky:

Hey assshole if you and whiney asss philybear just wanted to do your own poll then you should have done it a week ago and saved me the fockin effort.

You are the new "look at me" on this bored. Wear the skirt well.

You can't even spell "pole" correctly :pointstosky:

My pole >>> your pole.

Go away

I bring less to the table then all of you dooshbags combined. :wub:

We have a table here? :pointstosky:

You can't even spell "pole" correctly :pointstosky:

My pole >>> your pole.

Go away

You two should have a pole fight and let dongholster ref. it!

You can't even spell "pole" correctly :rolleyes:

My pole >>> your pole.

Go away

You are a piece of shiit.

I hope you never find a job dooshbag.

Wow.

:rolleyes:

Don't blame Sux for your EPIC fail of a thread.

Don't blame Sux for your EPIC fail of a thread.

gocolts, i'll never say anything bad about you. but what sux did crosses the line. he pissed me off and i wish him no good.

gocolts, i'll never say anything bad about you. but what sux did crosses the line. he pissed me off and i wish him no good.

Are you serious?

GiantsFan had one vote in the actual thread. Now watch his support. Phillybear, too. All the alias-fiends will start getting HUGE numbers. Why not just put Burt on the list and make it a landslide?

Are you serious?

yeah, i am serious. you can all me an idiot and disagree with my politics. that rolls off my back and i have no ill will toward posters like rp or flahawker. But this shiit pisses me off as I was asked to run a fair poll and i get a couple of whiney biitches complaining after they realize they are not going to win. i spend some time updating the poll. KSB2424 put some effort into compiling the nominees. Then dooshbag sux does this crap. Its a dooshbag move. Not saying I'm going to even think about this in 10 minutes when i get off this computer but its a pusssy move.

yeah, i am serious. you can all me an idiot and disagree with my politics. that rolls off my back and i have no ill will toward posters like rp or flahawker. But this shiit pisses me off as I was asked to run a fair poll and i get a couple of whiney biitches complaining after they realize they are not going to win. i spend some time updating the poll. KSB2424 put some effort into compiling the nominees. Then dooshbag sux does this crap. Its a dooshbag move. Not saying I'm going to even think about this in 10 minutes when i get off this computer but its a pusssy move.

You're really a chick, aren't you?

Well thanks for that. I do recall you once calling me(A FFT legend) the worst poster on FFT. :( There was a compliment in there too though. :) Just busting your balls man.

Noted.

Don't sweat it. I appreciate your effort. This is one of the reasons people keep leaving this place. No one ever does anything around here, yet when they do the same people complain and act like pussies. It's really no biggie though and was expected. This place is the only way some get any people to actually converse with them, therefore they take it seriously. They failed in real life. :)

Just rest assured that you've accomplished more in your 25 years on earth than Sux has his 45. :(

• Thanks 1

Don't sweat it. I appreciate your effort. This is one of the reasons people keep leaving this place. No one ever does anything around here, yet when they do the same people complain and act like pussies. It's really no biggie though and was expected. This place is the only way some get any people to actually converse with them, therefore they take it seriously. They failed in real life. :)

Just rest assured that you've accomplished more in your 25 years on earth than Sux has his 45. :(

I bet SUX removes his pole (insert the hilarity here ______________) and apologizes.

The old thread would have been a sure-fire alias-outing-trap. Guys were very hesitant to log in as one of their alter-egos and then cast a vote for their actual, common membername. Too obvious. Why do you think there was only fifteen or so votes?

With the poll, some of these guys can ring up ten-fifteen votes in a five minute period. Much more to their liking. :(

Take it to the Curley Bored, faggit.

X-GAY!!!

The old thread would have been a sure-fire alias-outing-trap. Guys were very hesitant to log in as one of their alter-egos and then cast a vote for their actual, common membername. Too obvious. Why do you think there was only fifteen or so votes?

With the poll, some of these guys can ring up ten-fifteen votes in a five minute period. Much more to their liking. :(

You voted for yourself 3 times in that thread.

Wait, are we talking "Aughts" here or are we voting for who we think will be the best Geek in the "Tens"?

This will probably impact my vote. And we better restart this thing 'cause from what I can tell about 50% of the people who already voted thought it was for the past decade with the other 50% assuming it was for the upcoming decade. This sort of confusion will surely cast a shadow of doubt over the results.

Hey Phillybear. :(

phillybear puts one of these :) in the corner of every one of his posts. I don't.

FACE.

phillybear puts one of these :) in the corner of every one of his posts. I don't.

FACE.

I was hoping for a 'FAILDOZER'. But thanks for the effort Phillybear. :(

This is the biggest :cry: job in quite some time.

The sad part is....

he seems to be serious... :)

:(

Oh my god.

MSIAFP.

And you didn't bang any of those chicks......You are the ghey friend.

:( <---------------You

Vote hard, vote fast, vote often.

Who the fock do you think you are? Our resident h0m0 medstudent already started one of these horseshit threads you focking retard! :(

Oh my god.

MSIAFP.

And you didn't bang any of those chicks......You are the ghey friend.

:( <---------------You

GF should pass on the IAFP to MS. It is time.

Really. :)

You voted for yourself 3 times in that thread.

X

I'm the number one advocate of Mike exposing all aliases. I have one alias and don't even try to hide it. :music_guitarred:

It seems that I offended someone :(

For that, I do NOT apologize.

It's the geek club, fockface...errr..medstudent. Get used to it.

Me > You (not that it matters or not, just my personal opinion)

How about you go make yourself a POLE in which you ask who do you like better, me or Sux?

Same thing, really :music_guitarred: