Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Packers 34, Cardinals 3

You're a Cardinals fan??? Who knew? HAHAHAHA

Glad you now feel comfortable enough to post in the thread

Very Swampdoggian of you!!!! :rolleyes:

How is Britian?

Britain is good. Enjoyed the pubs in Bristol Friday night, and visited the Roman baths in err... Bath, yesterday. Tonight we were lucky to find a pub showing the NFL games; in fact, during commercial breaks, their announcers did analysis which was frankly better than I've heard in the US. Anyway, they shut the place down around halftime, so I'm listening to the game on internet radio.

Congrats on the onside kick. :pointstosky:

so I'm listening to the game on internet radio.

In that case, there's a ton of holding by AZ that the refs aren't calling :rolleyes:

Hi everyone. Cards fan stuck in the UK. How is it going? Are the Cards down 28 points yet? :rolleyes:

Why can't you go to channelsurfing.net or justin.tv to watch the game?

Britain is good. Enjoyed the pubs in Bristol Friday night, and visited the Roman baths in err... Bath, yesterday. Tonight we were lucky to find a pub showing the NFL games; in fact, during commercial breaks, their announcers did analysis which was frankly better than I've heard in the US. Anyway, they shut the place down around halftime, so I'm listening to the game on internet radio.

Congrats on the onside kick. :rolleyes:

http://sportsstop.tv/sky/index.html

Why can't you go to channelsurfing.net or justin.tv to watch the game?

Thanks. I tried channelsurfing earlier, it wasn't working, now it is and with a plugin from veetle, I'm watching. Sorta, as it is choppy. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I tried channelsurfing earlier, it wasn't working, now it is and with a plugin from veetle, I'm watching. Sorta, as it is choppy. :thumbsdown:

The justin.tv site is better, I think. I've watched plenty of games at that site. channelsurfing rules for Canadian football.

In all fairness, Rodgers is playing well considering the mess the Pack got into early. He is def going to be a gr8 one for a long time. And the Pack is not done, just might win this one - great finish ahead.

In all fairness, Rodgers is playing well considering the mess the Pack got into early. He is def going to be a gr8 one for a long time. And the Pack is not done, just might win this one - great finish ahead.

rodgers got the pack into that mess

rodgers got the pack into that mess

Rodgers fumbled that reception? Rodgers let the Zona offense score on almost every possession in the first 2 and a half quarters? Damn, he DOES suck!

Man, Zona just blew a 21 point lead. Kurt Warner sucks hard!

If you want to find a QB to blame for a loss, look at Mr Brady.

Hi everyone. Cards fan stuck in the UK. How is it going? Are the Cards down 28 points yet? :thumbsdown:

Not yet :rolleyes:

I swear to God, I have $50 at +700 that the Packers will win by 7-10 points. I also, bet the over at Rodgers completions (22, already hit) and Warner at over 23.5 completions (looks pretty good right now). I could be rollin in the dough by tonight. :thumbsdown:

I swear to God, I have $50 at +700 that the Packers will win by 7-10 points. I also, bet the over at Rodgers completions (22, already hit) and Warner at over 23.5 completions (looks pretty good right now). I could be rollin in the dough by tonight. :pointstosky:

ever play roulette? Here is a tip. always bet on cardinal red :doublethumbsup:

HOLY SHIET...epic choke from Rackers.

And now, the game will be decided on a coin toss.

And the Green Bay Packers have won on a 'Hail Tails' play for all times. We now send you back to your local Fox affiliates for The Simpsons' 450th episode. Thanks for watching.

HOLY SHIET...epic choke from Rackers.

And now, the game will be decided on a coin toss.

And the Green Bay Packers have won on a 'Hail Tails' play for all times. We now send you back to your local Fox affiliates for The Simpsons' 450th episode. Thanks for watching.

:lol:

What a game! Shades of the great Chargers / Dolphins playoff game from many moons back that most don't remember. Rodgers was really good, but not good enough. His fault they lost? Not totally - he had a hand in it though. , He is also stuck with the 0-1 record next to his post season resume.

What a game! Shades of the great Chargers / Dolphins playoff game from many moons back that most don't remember. Rodgers was really good, but not good enough. His fault they lost? Not totally - he had a hand in it though. , He is also stuck with the 0-1 record next to his post season resume.

Of course he had a hand it but cripes the guy put up 45 fockin points.

I remember that game; in fact, Jimmy Ceffalo (sp?) played football in my area of NE PA at the time. :lol:

Also I'm glad I got to watch it, despite having to re-log in a bazillion times, thanks to the poster who convinced me to go back to channelsurfing.net. :cheers:

Congrats to the Cardinal fan (s?)!

I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the way...

Unless you lose to the saints.... Then i'll be rooting for them :lol:

Back to the drawing board for the Pack.... but I believe they are moving in the right direction :cheers:

Of course he had a hand it but cripes the guy put up 45 fockin points.

Agreed. So what part of me saying Rodgers was really good is/was confusing?

Congrats to the Cardinal fan (s?)!

I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the way...

Unless you lose to the saints.... Then i'll be rooting for them :overhead:

Back to the drawing board for the Pack.... but I believe they are moving in the right direction :overhead:

Definitly!! Rodgers had one hell of a year. The Pack will have a say for years to come in the Norse!

Oh man, only if Favre was still with the Pack, they would have won this game. :overhead:

Oh man, only if Favre was still with the Pack, they would have won this game. :music_guitarred:

the obvious jokes and cheap shots aside, the talk during the regular season (from packer fans and non-fan alike) was that rodgers was going to have to prove it in the postseason.

at some point the gaudy numbers are going to have to equal victories in the postseason.

his stats aside today, his first pass of the game directly led to the cards first score and twice he over-threw wide-open wrs for what would have been touchdowns...and he held the ball too long on that last play.

all of which adds up to some pretty stats, overall, but a loss. he had some of that going last year though, too.

i'm not writing him off like some. but...still waiting for the results that packer fans got out of favre when it really counted.

:music_guitarred:

I agree. I mean he beat Rodgers twice this year, prolly won this one by 10. ;)

the obvious jokes and cheap shots aside, the talk during the regular season (from packer fans and non-fan alike) was that rodgers was going to have to prove it in the postseason.

at some point the gaudy numbers are going to have to equal victories in the postseason.

his stats aside today, his first pass of the game directly led to the cards first score and twice he over-threw wide-open wrs for what would have been touchdowns...and he held the ball too long on that last play.

all of which adds up to some pretty stats, overall, but a loss. he had some of that going last year though, too.

i'm not writing him off like some. but...still waiting for the results that packer fans got out of favre when it really counted.

anyone writing him off is an ignorant tool really.

Yes...he made some mistakes and missed WRs.

Also...he held on too long for at least one of the TDs. Part of what makes him good will also hurt him at times. That was one of those times.

Results like what? The last time Warner played against a Packer team?

its not like Favre won 5 SBs people....you all act as if his postseason record was so great...especially the last several years.

Even after his mistake on the first play...and a mistake by Driver...and a D that stopped the Cardinals all of 2 times...Rodgers got them tied late in the game with a clutch drive.

yet some still want to question him too.

If there is one position I am not worried at all about on that team...its QB and Aaron Rodgers.

422 yards, 5 TDs (with 1 Int) and 45 points is doing more than his share.....

You are acting like he threw 6 INTs against the Rams in a playoff game or something.... :music_guitarred:

And quit the oldFavre knob slobbing..... you've been saying he sucks for years and years and years and years...... Nobody takes you seriously on this subject.... You embarrass yourself by gargling Favres old nuts after dedicating a lifetime to saying he sucked in his prime...

Silly Sampy!

Rodgers is the real deal and he'll be around for another 15 years as the Lions, Bears, and Vikings cycle through another dozen quarterbacks ;)

Cheers! :cheers:

Oh man, only if Favre was still with the Pack, they would have won this game. :music_guitarred:

So, guys: Brett vs da Cardinals. What would da score be?

Brett 140, da Cardinals negative 7

Brett 200, da Cardinals 3

Wait. Are we talkin Brett wit da whole Packers roster or Brett himself vs da Cardinals?

Brett wit da Packers.

Oh, den Brett Packers 276, Cardinals 7. Da Cardinals score when da coach doesn't let Brett on da field for a kickoff and da Cardinals return it for a touchdown.

anyone writing him off is an ignorant tool really.

Yes...he made some mistakes and missed WRs.

Also...he held on too long for at least one of the TDs. Part of what makes him good will also hurt him at times. That was one of those times.

Results like what? The last time Warner played against a Packer team?

its not like Favre won 5 SBs people....you all act as if his postseason record was so great...especially the last several years.

Even after his mistake on the first play...and a mistake by Driver...and a D that stopped the Cardinals all of 2 times...Rodgers got them tied late in the game with a clutch drive.

yet some still want to question him too.

If there is one position I am not worried at all about on that team...its QB and Aaron Rodgers.

whatever favre's postseason record is, we know rodgers postseason record is zero. and holding. you yourself said that rodgers is ultimately going to be judged on his postseason record.

and let's not even bring warner into the conversation in comparison to either of the above.

not writing him off. but i'm not annoiting him for his hall jacket like don has been doing all year, either :music_guitarred:

whatever favre's postseason record is, we know rodgers postseason record is zero. and holding.

and let's not even bring warner into the conversation in comparison to either of the above.

Yup...wow, Rodgers has been there one time.

I was no comparing Warner...just what happened last time a Warner led team played against Green Bay in the postseason.

BTW...it was not a good game for Brett.

Oh...and Favre >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warner