Sign in to follow this  
mzf5c5

No more!

After Brady's performance in the playoff game, I don't want to hear any more about how bad Manning is in the playoffs and how amazing and great Brady is. Brady had a worse playoff game than Manning has ever had. So it ends today with his performance and 4 turnovers.

After Brady's performance in the playoff game, I don't want to hear any more about how bad Manning is in the playoffs and how amazing and great Brady is. Brady had a worse playoff game than Manning has ever had. So it ends today with his performance and 4 turnovers.

Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brady. Not even close.

Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brady. Not even close.

Just proves that Brady can have bad days like Manning has had. Not many, but they do happen.

manning is 7-8 in the playoffs with 1 ring against rex grossman.

Brady has a 2-2 record in the playoffs without illegal videotapes???? Right :thumbsdown:

that makes brady .500 while peyton is below that

I guess we will have to let Peyton finish off his 2009-2010 season.

Really though, Peyton seems to get better every season. Brady honestly looked extremely normal this year.

The only ring you can really give Brady credit for is a SuperBowl against Jake Delhomme :overhead:

Football is not an individual sport. Manning isn't anything in the playoffs, record-wise. His team is 7-8 in playoff games...

ESPN has brainwashed people into thinking you can apply individual statistics with respect to wins and losses by a team. It's absolutely absurd.

Football is not an individual sport. Manning isn't anything in the playoffs, record-wise. His team is 7-8 in playoff games...

ESPN has brainwashed people into thinking you can apply individual statistics with respect to wins and losses by a team. It's absolutely absurd.

Me >>>>>>>> Fumbleweed

And it's not even close

Just proves that Brady can have bad days like Manning has had. Not many, but they do happen.

The difference is that Brady will never throw his teammates under the bus.

Manning: "We had protection problems"

Brady now has a 14-4 career playoff record. If the Colts run the table Manning's will be 10-8. Not too shabby and he would obviously be closing the gap. Another one-and-done and he'll be 7-9.

And please don't bring up regular season stats because Manning is a dome QB and Brady isn't.

Me >>>>>>>> Fumbleweed

And it's not even close

Hey, finally and Eagles Green sighting. Have to look for you on other non-Iggs/Cowboys threads these days - too bad the Iggs didn't win, miss seeing you in those threads. :pointstosky:

Brady now has a 14-4 career playoff record. If the Colts run the table Manning's will be 10-8. Not too shabby and he would obviously be closing the gap. Another one-and-done and he'll be 7-9.

And please don't bring up regular season stats because Manning is a dome QB and Brady isn't.

Again, Brady doesn't have a career playoff record...period. It's not tennis. It's not an individual sport. The Patriots have won 14 of 18 playoff games that Brady has participated in. That's not the same as Brady vs. Manning. There is no Brady vs. Manning. It's how the Patriots have done...and it's how the Colts have done.

Yeah, that's probably the only reason why the stats are so blatantly lopsided...The dome clearly is the reason why one QB has 20,000 MORE yards, 140 MORE TDs, a higher QB rating, a better completion %, and 3 more MVPs than the other.

Ya, the dome explains it all...

Yeah, that's probably the only reason why the stats are so blatantly lopsided...The dome clearly is the reason why one QB has 20,000 MORE yards, 140 MORE TDs, a higher QB rating, a better completion %, and 3 more MVPs than the other.

Ya, the dome explains it all...

And the fact that Manning has been in the league longer and also didn't miss a full season due to injury. Did your parents have any kids that weren't retarded?

Brady 3 - Manning 1

Only Stats that matter!

Since the SB win in 2004, Brady has thrown 12 post season interceptions, more than any other qb in the league in the span (2005 - today)

Its been 5 years sine he has been "clutch".

Also Fumbleweed - keep up the crusade. I've been speaking out against the qb \ team win issue for years. Why has it hit a button with you now after all this time? Anyway - carry on. Maybe sticky your rant at the top of the page.

MZF you are the biggest loser on this board. The statistics are still glaringly in Brady's favor.

Only you would create a post saying what you don't want to hear but that forces people to say that exact thing.

You my friend are part turd part tard. A turdtard.

Ok, please explain to me how making a comment "We had protection problems." is throwing your teammates under the bus? Did you see the game? They had protection problems. He was stating a fact everyone knew. He didn't say, Jeff Saturday sucked and couldn't block a grandma in a walker. Now that would have been throwing someone under a bus. He stated a fact of what happened that game. I don't see how you can honestly say that is him throwing anyone under a bus.

Manning is one of the best people in front of a mic and most humble people at that when he is there. They have baited him for years to make a comment negative about someone and it just doesn't happen.

MZF you are the biggest loser on this board. The statistics are still glaringly in Brady's favor.

Only you would create a post saying what you don't want to hear but that forces people to say that exact thing.

You my friend are part turd part tard. A turdtard.

I so enjoy when you take the time to post to me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

My point is, Pats fans love to throw in the face of Colts fan how bad Manning has had it a few games in the playoffs and regular season. Now, Brady has clearly had the worst game between the two in the playoffs, which you guys consider the only thing that matters. So it proves, ANYONE can have a bad day, even your beloved Brady.

And I am not the biggest loser on this board. Thanks for caring though.

Pats Fan Logic:

- Playoff Performance is all that matters, not regular season.

- Wins all that matter, not stats.

- Playoff wins for the 2009 NFL Season: Flacco-1 Brady-0

Therefore by their own logic, Patriots Fans vote Joe Flacco as a better QB than Tom Brady for the 2009 NFL season.

Not the way I would've gone... but hey, you guys definitely think a little differently than everyone else. :unsure:

That just wasnt a bad dam it was a FOCKING PATHETIC game :unsure:

Brady was all class in the post-game interview. He made mistakes, knew it, accepted and admitted it, and gave Baltimore props. :cry:

Belicheat on the other hand is the reason for the * and his coaching records should be stricken from the books because of his systematic cheating. :unsure:

This guy gets it. :)

Pats Fan Logic:

Therefore by their own logic, Patriots Fans vote Joe Flacco as a better QB than Tom Brady for the 2009 NFL season.

Not the way I would've gone... but hey, you guys definitely think a little differently than everyone else. :thumbsup:

Thats a good way to put it...and doesn't that put McNabb RIGHT on Brady's heels or something for the best QB ever??

Pats Fan Logic:

Not the way I would've gone... but hey, you guys definitely think a little differently than everyone else. :dunno:

you are just trying to pick a fight with your ignorant post :nono: Your little "Pats Fan Logic" #1 and #2 are probably 2 of the most important stats for any football player and should be what every fan wants from their favorite team. :shocking:

I guess you want your teams players to put up huge #s and go 3-13 :doublethumbsup: If thats what you want out of your team than good for you. Either that or you are a Detriot Lion fan and are content with being losers :unsure: I guess you could be Steven Jackson posting in here because he is a stud on a awful team.

Do you think Colts fans are happier now or happier during Peytons early years??? I would hope they are happier now because he puts up great #s plus his team wins and have done good in playoffs.

you are just trying to pick a fight with your ignorant post :shocking: Your little "Pats Fan Logic" #1 and #2 are probably 2 of the most important stats for any football player and should be what every fan wants from their favorite team. :doublethumbsup:

What else do you want us to think when you guys respond to legit arguments with "3 Rings Better than 1" and "Brady's playoff record better than Peyton's"... :unsure:

If you are truly going to cling to this "playoff wins are all that matter"... then you have to admit that Flacco was better than Brady this year. No excuses. Pats Fans can't go a thread without throwing that out when comparing Brady to any QB. So if that's what you still believe... then you have to admit that this year, Flacco was better than Brady.

Sorry... but you got yourselves into this mess.

What else do you want us to think when you guys respond to legit arguments with "3 Rings Better than 1" and "Brady's playoff record better than Peyton's"... :thumbsup:

If you are truly going to cling to this "playoff wins are all that matter"... then you have to admit that Flacco was better than Brady this year. No excuses. Pats Fans can't go a thread without throwing that out when comparing Brady to any QB. So if that's what you still believe... then you have to admit that this year, Flacco was better than Brady.

Sorry... but you got yourselves into this mess.

REALLY :lol:

It has taken Brady what 10 years and 4 Super Bowls to be where he is now. Yes yesterday he was freaking AWFUL and looked like it was his first playoff appearance but you said it your self 3 titles and you do not win 3 title in one year. Any QB has to prove them selves for years not just one. And NO Flacco was not better than Brady yesterday they both freaking sucked just Ravens had better Defense, better game plan, and better Running game.

It seems you are trying to validate that Manning is a better QB over Brady because of his game yesterday?? I have said it and even look at 'kmbryants' signature that i think Manning is a better QB than Brady. But you can not say Manning has been a better QB in the playoffs than Brady. You cant. :shocking: That is where the 3 titles to 1 come in. But a better overall QB Manning wins and most people would agree with that i think.

Any QB has to prove them selves for years not just one. And NO Flacco was not better than Brady yesterday they both freaking sucked just Ravens had better Defense, better game plan, and better Running game.

:thumbsup: Whatever dude. Narrow your criteria all you want to justify your Brady love. In the same paragraph you'll say Wins are all that matter and then say Flacco's playoff win doesn't count because his defense bailed him out. Well which is it. Pick one cause you can't have it both ways.

Team matters for a QB's playoff wins... yes or no. One or the other. Choose or continue humiliating yourself in front of everyone here.

:thumbsup: Whatever dude. Narrow your criteria all you want to justify your Brady love. In the same paragraph you'll say Wins are all that matter and then say Flacco's playoff win doesn't count because his defense bailed him out. Well which is it. Pick one cause you can't have it both ways.

Team matters for a QB's playoff wins... yes or no. One or the other. Choose or continue humiliating yourself in front of everyone here.

In the same paragraph i say 1 year does not make a QB better :lol: Flacco's team was better yesterday i agree with that 100%. I wont say Flacco is a better playoff QB than Brady because the Ravens beat the hell out of the Patriots yesterday as you are implying. :shocking:

Choose to humiliate my self??? how please explain that one for me.

In the same paragraph i say 1 year does not make a QB better :lol: Flacco's team was better yesterday i agree with that 100%. I wont say Flacco is a better playoff QB than Brady because the Ravens beat the hell out of the Patriots yesterday as you are implying. :shocking:

Choose to humiliate my self??? how please explain that one for me.

Ok, so you are saying that Flacco cannot be judged as better than Brady because Flacco's team contributed to the win. Just like Brady's team contributed to his wins and losses in the playoffs and Manning's team and Rodger's team and BigBen's team contribute to the wins and losses in the playoffs.

... by that admission, you can no longer claim Brady is a better QB than anyone strictly on his playoff wins and superbowl rings. Glad you finally agree with the rest of the us. Here's hoping you don't slip back into your old ways in any future threads by claiming otherwise.

Have a good day. :thumbsup:

Ok, so you are saying that Flacco cannot be judged as better than Brady because Flacco's team contributed to the win. Just like Brady's team contributed to his wins and losses in the playoffs and Manning's team and Rodger's team and BigBen's team contribute to the wins and losses in the playoffs.

... by that admission, you can no longer claim Brady is a better QB than anyone strictly on his playoff wins and superbowl rings. Glad you finally agree with the rest of the us. Here's hoping you don't slip back into your old ways in any future threads by claiming otherwise.

Have a good day. :headbanger:

Are you that freakin stupid or just trying to be a d!ck :dunno:

In this thread:

• Patriots hate
  • Patriots denial
  • Patriots self-loathing
  • Patriots fail
  • Patriots cheat

I love this thread. :headbanger:

In this thread:
  • Patriots hate
  • Patriots denial
  • Patriots self-loathing
  • Patriots fail
  • Patriots cheat

I love this thread. :thumbsup:

:dunno:

are the Patriots the Yankees of the NFL :headbanger: With all the hate toward them they have to be.

The ring arguement is the dumbest ever.....by that...in the NBA.....Fennis Dembo is a better player than Charles Barkely....scoreboard right?

He can have all the rings and im not a fan or hater of either....but id want Manning every day of the week over Tom Brady....and i think they both are great. And..i think most people outside of Boston mass would tend to agree with that.

But i dont think ive ever seen a franchises superbowl window slam so quickly as it did in foxboro yesterday....i think they are done.

They seem to have gotten slightly older and slower defensively...its not that dominant force they once were and without welker....this offense struggled. (Granted...against the ravens)

The ring arguement is the dumbest ever.....by that...in the NBA.....Fennis Dembo is a better player than Charles Barkely....scoreboard right?

He can have all the rings and im not a fan or hater of either....but id want Manning every day of the week over Tom Brady....and i think they both are great. And..i think most people outside of Boston mass would tend to agree with that.

But i dont think ive ever seen a franchises superbowl window slam so quickly as it did in foxboro yesterday....i think they are done.

They seem to have gotten slightly older and slower defensively...its not that dominant force they once were and without welker....this offense struggled. (Granted...against the ravens)

You can not dispute that Brady has better #s in playoffs than Manning. Does that make him a better QB?? NO Manning is

What makes most teams great is combination of offense and defense and right now the Patriots do not have a very good defense and their offense is not very good either. That makes for an early exit from playoffs.

:huh:

are the Patriots the Yankees of the NFL :overhead: With all the hate toward them they have to be.

No. The Yankees (and I'm most assuredly not a fan) have been the dominant team in baseball for decades.

More important, they've seemed to have incredible foresight/luck when it comes to personnel. NY cuts guys loose at seemingly just the right times, and gets max value. That's one reason why they're poised to continue as a power for years to come, and why the hate springs eternal.

NE has filled the bad guy role for a few years, but doesn't have much going forward as I see it. Look at yesterdays games.

Warner, without a primary receiver and with an inconsistent defense and spotty running game, took it upon himself to have one of the greatest days a QB has ever had. I can't recall ever seeing a QB finish a game with 20+ completions and more TD than INT. He dominated that game, despite his defenses best efforts to lose it.

Even Rodgers, on the other side, overcame an early deficit on the road. As did Sanchez.

Brady, without a primary receiver and with an inconsistent defense and spotty running game, looked overmatched. With a huge early defecit at home...well, it got huger.

Not reducing this to a Warner vs Brady post. I just see bad things in NE's future. Moss was about as big a factor as Ocho Cinco, and he didn't have an all world corner covering him. Maroney better be the answer at RB (and they've been hoping that for a couple years), as there's not another difference maker on the roster. The defense is less impressive each time I've seen them this year. And everyone else in their division is getting better. Miami & the Jets clearly headed that way, Buffalo simply can't get much worse. And they nearly knocked off NE to start the season.

QB's can elevate the play of those around them, but they have to have adequate parts to work with. AZ (and I'm not a fan of theirs either) trots out Doucett, Urban, Breaston, Wells, Stephens-Howling, a couple TE, etc. Pats have Edelman. This isn't new. Aside from veteran plug-ins, they haven't done a very good job from a personnel standpoint for a few years.

Again, not a fan of any team mentioned, and not a NE hater. Just what I see as an impartial observer.

You can not dispute that Brady has better #s in playoffs than Manning. Does that make him a better QB?? NO Manning is

What makes most teams great is combination of offense and defense and right now the Patriots do not have a very good defense and their offense is not very good either. That makes for an early exit from playoffs.

Oh i dont disagree...he does have better numbers.

It doesnt seem like the Pats are far away...but they are away from being that dominant defense. And i really attribute the offensive struggles to Brady's knee...i really do. I think...like anyone who has a serious injury to a knee or ankle....that it mentally takes a lot to step back in there. He just seemed mechanically to favor it much of the year. I think he gets past that...offensively they will be great again....

But....that defense needs some pieces.

Since the SB win in 2004, Brady has thrown 12 post season interceptions, more than any other qb in the league in the span (2005 - today)

Its been 5 years sine he has been "clutch".

Also Fumbleweed - keep up the crusade. I've been speaking out against the qb \ team win issue for years. Why has it hit a button with you now after all this time? Anyway - carry on. Maybe sticky your rant at the top of the page.

I've been speaking out on it for a while...I absolutely find it ridiculous...and yet ESPN keeps throwing it out there. And, the sheep accept it with all of its absolute absurdity.