Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

First girl you banged

Her name was Shannon...kind of frizzy hair, real nice boobs...maybe Ds... One night stand :thumbsup:

Stacy.....mmMMMMmmm....I was a freshman, she was a junior, backseat of a 74 Nova after a football game..... :headbanger:

She was 15, I was 18.

I don't remember her name, but I would say she banged me.

What a s1ut she was.

What I remember most is her saying "if you get me pregnant, I'll kill you"

that was after we ran out of condoms.

last time I ever wore a condom I think.

Not really sure what her name was...Mrs. kutulu, I think...TOTAL HOOR...pretty dirty though...smelled like bong water and banana peels. Good times. :thumbsup:

She was 15, I was 18.

What a s1ut she was.

So this was just in the last year then :huh:

So this was just in the last year then :huh:

I was 18, 20 years ago :cry:

please don't remind me

Not really sure what her name was...Mrs. kutulu, I think...TOTAL HOOR...pretty dirty though...smelled like bong water and banana peels. Good times. :thumbsup:

Can you ask her to pick up some milk? TIA :wave:

Can you ask her to giv me MUA? TIA :wave:

Her name was Shannon...kind of frizzy hair, real nice boobs...maybe Ds...sloppy pussiehole, though. One night stand...heard my good friend banged her the night before. Sluts. :thumbsup:

Oh, yeah it was after drinking a bottle of whiskey (shots)...now that would kill me.

What I remember most is her saying "if you get me pregnant, we'll kill it"

fixxxed.

fixxxed.

:(

I was 17. She was 18. Had nowhere to go so we did it on a local golf course green after getting hammered at a party. Then I dated her for 2 years. :dunno:

Then I dated her for 2 years. :dunno:

Why? You already had the sects! :dunno:

Why? You already had the sects! :dunno:

You make a good point. But she was into/up for anything at anytime when it came to the sex...and having every idea I came up with green lighted was heaven on earth for a perverted 17-19 year old.

I possibly had more sex from ages 17-19 than I have the following 13 years combined. I was a maniac. This thread reminds me of how ridiculous the thread was a few months ago where someone claimed they were hornier in their 30's than they were at 18. As I said, they just don't remember what it was like to be 18.

Picture of her today (small "c" I'd say). I was 15 and she was 17. Nine years ago.

Holy Hell...first time I've felt like I'm getting "old" is after typing that. Nine? Fock...

We're still really good friends. Only reason we broke things off was because I moved 12 hours away my Senior year.

She calls me whenever she breaks up with someone and if I play my cards right I get some phone sex out of the deal.

If I really play my cards right, I get a piece when I go back to Texas to visit family or she comes up here for a Holiday.

Last time that happened was 3-4 years ago though. She's had a kid since then so that's probably why.

She was 15, I was 18.

What a s1ut she was.

I hope you make your uncle wear a condom.

I hope you make your uncle wear a condom.

edjr is not opposed to aborting his anal fetus. :banana:

Her name was Shannon...kind of frizzy hair, real nice boobs...maybe Ds...sloppy pussiehole, though. One night stand...heard my good friend banged her the night before. Sluts. :thumbsup:

Heard it from a friend who Heard it from a friend who Heard it from another you been messin' around...

Also, my first was Shawna (spelling?) a blonde chick, short, like 5'1" tall, B cup, quarter sized pink nips, tight, clean, really good looking shaved poosay (back in the day when shaving wasn't normal). Most people had a crush on her, but I was the one to bag her. I was her 2nd guy, as her 1st was a boyfriend she dated for like 2 years. It took me a month to crack her panties. Oh the stories I have from her. If you think I'm immature now, just imagine me when I was a teenager and just discovering what the sex was :wave:

Don't remember my exact age, mid to late teens, but his chick was a freakin hottie. Damn, I don't remember her name either. We ended up doing it at the top of a slide in a park. :thumbsup:

Don't remember my exact age, mid to late teens, but his chick was a freakin hottie. Damn, I don't remember her name either. We ended up doing it at the top of a slide in a park. :thumbsup:

uhmmmm....hold old was she? :unsure: :ninja:

Picture of her today (small "c" I'd say). I was 15 and she was 17. Nine years ago.

Holy Hell...first time I've felt like I'm getting "old" is after typing that. Nine? Fock...

We're still really good friends. Only reason we broke things off was because I moved 12 hours away my Senior year.

She calls me whenever she breaks up with someone and if I play my cards right I get some phone sex out of the deal.

If I really play my cards right, I get a piece when I go back to Texas to visit family or she comes up here for a Holiday.

Last time that happened was 3-4 years ago though. She's had a kid since then so that's probably why.

Isn't this one of the geeks' daughters? :lol:

uhmmmm....hold old was she? :unsure: :ninja:

:overhead: I didn't realize how that would sound. We were both the same age; she just happened to live across the street from a park and there was nobody around there at night. :doublethumbsup:

Haha! :banana:

I was 15, she was 14 or 15, both virgins... She was red head, freckles, skinny... but pocket boobs (the ones that point east/west and seem to grow out of the armpit), no ass and a little cankle issue going on. She bled out all over her bed while her mom was smoking pot in living room downstairs. Good times.

:D

"Could you explain yourself?"....... :lol: :lol: :doh:

Did she help you find your puppy?

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

:D

did the naked guy say he was just there to talk?

did the naked guy say he was just there to talk?

Something like that....

It's funny how early on people used to bolt from the house.....and clearly most of these guys seemed to know exactly who was standing in front of them, yet there they were.....doing the exact thing...... :wacko:

Edith Myer. Summer 0f 1990....On Golden Pond Assisted Living Center. I'll never forget her.

If they filmed to catch a predator back in the late 90's, I'm quite sure I would have been on at least a couple episodes of that show.

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

:clap:

Becky, we were both 16. Met her in Daytona Beach, staying at my best friend's grandparent's condo over Spring Break. Reddish blond hair, great hips, and nice boobs with flapjack nipples.

Adults left for shopping and I took her to the condo. All I had was an unlubed condom, and only lube I could find was Vaseline :nono:

Condom held, but she got blood on the sheets (we were both virgins). Had to rush to wash/dry the sheets before the adults returned. Made it just in time :banana: Never saw her again after that week.