Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

August Mock Confirmations

I feel pretty

Ahem....

ICEMAN

What about our IBL goons? I bet they would want in....I can post it on the IBL supersecret forum of appropriate...

What about our IBL goons? I bet they would want in....I can post it on the IBL supersecret forum of appropriate...

just saw your e-mail mike, sorry for the delay. count me in

just saw your e-mail mike, sorry for the delay. count me in

Got you in WW. We still have a few more spots to fill. I've sent out some more invitations. Hopefully we can get this started before the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience.

If it's not full already, I'm down. :bandana:

ETA: Whoops, just saw where you wanted to start tommorow (Friday). Didn't see that, I will be out of town this weekend with limited interweb access, so I may have to withdraw my name. Sorry. (unless ya'll start on Monday.)

Carry on. :unsure:

I just replied to your other post. I'm a newbie to the FFToday forums, but if you'll have me, I'm game.

Hey mike i e-mailed you and messaged you. Still need someone?? sabresin00@hotmail.com

Kevin

If it's not full already, I'm down. :bandana:

ETA: Whoops, just saw where you wanted to start tommorow (Friday). Didn't see that, I will be out of town this weekend with limited interweb access, so I may have to withdraw my name. Sorry. (unless ya'll start on Monday.)

Carry on. :unsure:

If you're available tomorrow (Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM CST) then you are fine. Weekend mocking is OK, but not required. Still one spot left...

I are excited, but have a feeling I'll be the only rookie in the house? Please don't give me the Tebow Treatment, please? </whimper>

OK guys, we've got our 10 mockers and will begin tomorrow 8/13 at 8:00 AM CST. I'll setup the draft order and send an email to everyone in a few minutes.

Thanks!

I are excited, but have a feeling I'll be the only rookie in the house? Please don't give me the Tebow Treatment, please? </whimper>

Naw you'll be fine,just a couple things...

We usually encourage commentary on not only your own, but picks made by others: you like picks, say so and why...but even if you don't, as long as you're respectful and constructive, that's fine too.

And if your own picks are criticized, don't take it personal...it's about learning and getting most out of mock.

only 10?

Just making sure we didn't get our email yet.

Naw you'll be fine,just a couple things...

We usually encourage commentary on not only your own, but picks made by others: you like picks, say so and why...but even if you don't, as long as you're respectful and constructive, that's fine too.

And if your own picks are criticized, don't take it personal...it's about learning and getting most out of mock.

This is exactly what I'm looking for in this. I'll get a sense of how things might go in my family league (snake) and hopefully I'll see some good commentary that will help me for my competitive auction league. I'm excited to be in on this, thanks guys!

If you're available tomorrow (Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 PM CST) then you are fine. Weekend mocking is OK, but not required. Still one spot left...

Just wanted to let you know that I might not be around much this weekend. I'll try to check in the morning, but otherwise I won't likely be back until Monday morning. Sorry.

Just wanted to let you know that I might not be around much this weekend. I'll try to check in the morning, but otherwise I won't likely be back until Monday morning. Sorry.

nice

I'll check throughout the morning before heading to the lake, we're only one pick away, but I've got my picks into Mike if things don't move til later in the day.

Never mind, guys. I'm not awake yet this morning. I've got the whole third before I have to worry about things. I need coffee.

I'll check throughout the morning before heading to the lake, we're only one pick away, but I've got my picks into Mike if things don't move til later in the day.

Thanks for the update and the list to Mike for the pick in case. It is appreciated!

I was just gonna ask about that! lol! Have a tall cup and relax!

Dumb question here. I know this is a mock draft, principally for our own learning and enjoyment, but is there ever a thought to plug this into some league manager and see how it shakes out on points? Just wondering if you guys ever do anything like that with your mock draft results.

Dumb question here. I know this is a mock draft, principally for our own learning and enjoyment, but is there ever a thought to plug this into some league manager and see how it shakes out on points? Just wondering if you guys ever do anything like that with your mock draft results.

Maybe one where you didn't actually submit lineups or something so it would not be a big hassle....perhaps.... :thumbsup:

for the FFToday June Mock, they run something called a "no hassle" league. kind of a best ball format where your top QB, 2RB, 3WR etc.. get scored for each week and its a total points game.

Ray won it last year i think :thumbsdown:

for the FFToday June Mock, they run something called a "no hassle" league. kind of a best ball format where your top QB, 2RB, 3WR etc.. get scored for each week and its a total points game.

Ray won it last year i think :thumbsdown:

You KNOW I won it last year.... :D