Sign in to follow this  
braylonjetwards

Braylon Edwards Bounce Back Year

Mark Sanchez is in his second year much more experienced. I think Rex Ryan is looking to throw the ball more this year. Braylon is in his second year with the squad should be more adjusted. His drops will be behind him its gonna be a good year. 1300 yards 13 TDs is what im predicting.

Your obviously very "high" on Braylon with your screen name and all. 1300 and 13 is a pretty lofty prediction sonsidering Cothcery, Keller and Holmes are in the mix. I think Sanchez will have a good year and I think will build on his momentum from last year but 800 yds and 7 tds is more realistic.

its like a conversation between a former, overhyped Jets WR and a current, overhyped Jets WR. :shocking:

Mark Sanchez is in his second year much more experienced. I think Rex Ryan is looking to throw the ball more this year. Braylon is in his second year with the squad should be more adjusted. His drops will be behind him its gonna be a good year. 1300 yards 13 TDs is what im predicting.

Christ. Which alias are you?

Braylon "I have nothing to prove" per NFL network a few weeks ago.

Nothing to prove =

1 great Browns season

1,000 dropped balls

Failure with the Browns

1 big catch in AFC Championship

Right. He's got nothing to prove now that he's on the Jets with a big beard. That interview was classic.

If anyone rep Cotchery or Santonio once he returns. :thumbsdown:

I'm a huge Michigan fan so I always route for the guy but I doubt he returns to that one season he had with the browns. I can see Holmes becoming more of a factor in that offense. Braylons relies on the deep ball way too much and Holmes can adjust to short route running much better which is up Sanchez's ally.

Braylon IS due for a big year. He's had those banana hands surgically removed and getting a double hand transplant at the Mayo Clinic later this week. I predict 2,200 yds and 30 TDs. LOCK IT UP!

1. The Jets run the most conservative offense in the league.

2. Mark Sanchez sucks.

3. Braylon Edwards sucks.

4. The Jets have another overrated deep threat (Holmes).

5. They also have two underrated posession receivers (Cotchery and Keller).

6. You are a dope.

Another one of these scenarios > 'I drafted a horrible team but I'm predicting something completely unrealistic to make my team not finish in last place this year'

Yeah, a bounce back year...balls will be bouncing off his hands, the ground, his facemask, etc. :pointstosky:

Yeah, a bounce back year...balls will be bouncing off his hands, the ground, his facemask, etc. :pointstosky:

Off his chin in the shower, off the back of his thighs in the training room, off his forehead in the whirlpool........

Haha relax guys its sarcasm. Something that is clearly lost on a lot of you in here. I did draft Braylon but I also drafted Holmes 3 rounds earlier despite the 4 game suspension. That should give you some insight on who I believe is the real threat in NY passing game. I took Braylon mostly due to having Holmes thus ensuring NY deep threat until Holmes returns. Obviously I believe those numbers are crazy, it's a joke.

Off his chin in the shower, off the back of his thighs in the training room, off his forehead in the whirlpool........

:wub:

He will be the #3 for all intents and purposes when Holmes comes back. Right now he is like Moss and Cotchery is Welker, except that he is Moss if Moss' hands had been replaced with cinder blocks....

Braylon has been on my " DO NOT DRAFT " list along with Dirty Sanchez . Holmes is a better pick even out 4 games.

Mark Sanchez went undrafted in my league and probably most leagues.

For a reason.