Sign in to follow this  
silvernblack4

moss could of caught that bomb

He did, he easily could have had it....I think he gave up figuring no way it was gonna be close, and then was like O sht!

One of the issues Pats Fans had with Moss was the feeling that he would "Give up" on plays..well THAT play clearly shows him giving up on what should have been a TD.

Instead of stopping the play and whining, keep playing it through and he has a TD there.......that is something that he does.

Thank god someone else noticed that.....made me so mad......the guy could have easily caught it and he just quit on the play.

I don't even have Moss on my fantasy team, I just hate when I see idiot players like that.

Moss is my favorite player and I tend to defend him.... But yeah, I think he could have had that. My only defense would be that he may have lost track of it when he stumbled.

He completely gave up on the play. Yes, he drew PI, but it was a free play which could have been a touchdown if he just finished the route. Pathetic.

He is a worthless SOB and has very little if any fantasy value at this point :nono: Yes he could have caught the ball no doubt about it. We debated this same type of topic after last weeks game. This is not a very good trend for Mr Moss, 2 weeks in a row topic of how he could have or should have caught a pass. He is getting up there on my hate list but it will take alot to bumb the Yankess from the #1 spot

You think the piece of trash regrets his forcing a trade to a 2-5 team now :clap:

I'm actually thinking of cutting Randy Moss now. Why keep somebody that just can't produce? With Farve playing poorly and now hurt, Tavaris Jackson isn't going to make Randy Moss productive again. I just don't see it. I'm thinking of picking up Vincent Jackson off waivers to replace Randy Moss.

He totally could have still caught it. He gave up on it just like the last play of the game against the Packers last week. This guy is not the same receiver as he once was and he is sorely mistaken if he thinks anyone will give him a 10 mil a year long term contract next year.

Welcome to the one year 3 million dollar deals, Mr. Moss.

Gonna trade Charles/Moss for Jones/AJ hahahaha I wish. The dude is in desperate need of a pretty good RB and hopefully Charles tears it up again and Moss has big game so I can rid of this useless arsehole!!

Yeah, he could've caught it. He pulled up and stopped running, then the ball landed about 3 yards away from him. Easy TD if he had even tried.

Randy Moss is the biggest waste of talent in the NFL. He could've been the greatest WR, and possibly the greatest player, of all time if he had even half the heart and work ethic of Jerry Rice.

yeah i noticed that too. surprised the commentators didn't mention it. i can only think of 2 things that might make it not so bad:

1. the angle on tv might have made it seem closer than it actually was

2. he could have slowed down in order to make sure the ref threw the flag. if he had played through it and just missed it, the ref might not have been so inclined to throw the flag cause it wouldn't have looked like much contact took place.

... but yeah, moss gives up on a lot of plays.

now that i think about it, all of the pats offensive players have been a HUGE letdown this fantasy season. friggin bellicheck

He could've been the greatest WR, and possibly the greatest player, of all time if he had even half the heart and work ethic of Jerry Rice.

Instead he is just the 2nd greatest WR of all time. :dunno:

yeah i noticed that too. surprised the commentators didn't mention it. i can only think of 2 things that might make it not so bad:

1. the angle on tv might have made it seem closer than it actually was

2. he could have slowed down in order to make sure the ref threw the flag. if he had played through it and just missed it, the ref might not have been so inclined to throw the flag cause it wouldn't have looked like much contact took place.

... but yeah, moss gives up on a lot of plays.

now that i think about it, all of the pats offensive players have been a HUGE letdown this fantasy season. friggin bellicheck

Is that the excuse people are gonna use every time this piece of GARBAGE gives no effort :dunno: Please someone come up with a better excuse then "it was the camera angle" :nono:

Angle on the TV is a bunch of bull. I was watching and they showed different angles. The ball dropped only about 5 feet away from him. He's weird. He does weird things. He chose to not try for it. I don't trust him at all anymore.

I continue to put him in my linuep, just waiting for that 100+ receiving yards, and multiple td game. I don't think it's going to happen, we are 1/2 through the ff season. I wonder who I can get for him in a trade?

He should have caugth that focking bomb yesterday. He also should have caught that td pass that slipped through his fingertips (AGAIN)

Is that the excuse people are gonna use every time this piece of GARBAGE gives no effort :dunno: Please someone come up with a better excuse then "it was the camera angle" :nono:

Last week, the alternative angle showed he could never in a million years have caught the game winner against GB.

This week, whoever mentions the angle is insane. He either gave up on the play because he'd drawn a flag. or he lost track of the ball because he was stumbling. But it was close enough to catch has he seen it and still been engaged in the play.

He is a worthless SOB and has very little if any fantasy value at this point :nono: Yes he could have caught the ball no doubt about it. We debated this same type of topic after last weeks game. This is not a very good trend for Mr Moss, 2 weeks in a row topic of how he could have or should have caught a pass. He is getting up there on my hate list but it will take alot to bumb the Yankess from the #1 spot

You think the piece of trash regrets his forcing a trade to a 2-5 team now :clap:

You have relentlessly ripped this guy lately, and you used to love him!

You have relentlessly ripped this guy lately, and you used to love him!

It has always been a love hate relationship :blink: I had him as the #2 WR on draft day and man was i way off. I have watched almost all of his games this year and it has been a freakin joke. He looks more like a TE then a fast field stretching WR. I was always very critical of him when he was on the Pats but he usually produced. Now i see just a old, little effort, disgruntle WR who regrets he forced a trade.

I was 100% wrong :wall:

It has always been a love hate relationship :blink: I had him as the #2 WR on draft day and man was i way off. I have watched almost all of his games this year and it has been a freakin joke. He looks more like a TE then a fast field stretching WR. I was always very critical of him when he was on the Pats but he usually produced. Now i see just a old, little effort, disgruntle WR who regrets he forced a trade.

I was 100% wrong :wall:

At least you're honest.

Skip Bayless just said Moss failed to give an effort in Green Bay and should have or could have caught that last second pass last week. :cheers:

I knew it :wave:

Skip Bayless just said Moss failed to give an effort in Green Bay and should have or could have caught that last second pass last week. :cheers:

The same Skip Bayless that printed stories saying Troy Aikman was a homosexual? Skip Bayless is nothing more than a shock jock. He says things to rile people up.

Either that or Skip didn't see the alternate angle we keep telling you about but you haven't been able to find yet. :wave:

That said, Moss should have caught the ball on the pass interference call this week. Maybe he didn't want the Pats to take a loss because he and Belichick had a secret plan for Moss to be a Pat again next week anyway. :ninja:

I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed the ball landed about an arm's length away from him while he was trotting carelessly.

cmonnnnnn maaaaan...its like he gave up

Maybe he could've. Like you could've paid attention the day they discussed contractions..

I don't think he could have caught that ball...but man he sure didn't try.....at all!

I don't think he could have caught that ball...but man he sure didn't try.....at all!

He had it for sure. If the ball had gone thru his hands, fine, bounced off his helmet, sure. but he didnt reach for it and slowed way down once the PI happened. Even the worst handed wr in the nfl would have prob gotten their hands on that pass at least.

This is why teams give up on Moss and why the fans should hate him. You're getting something like $6 million a year to play football. The least you can do is try.

The same Skip Bayless that printed stories saying Troy Aikman was a homosexual?

You mean Troy Aikman isn't a homosexual? :unsure:

Yeah, this is LAME...at best ! :sleep:

Even though his numbers have been sucking, he still commands double teams and opens up opportunities for his teammates with his constant threat. Now if only Moss appreciated being a decoy to draw away the coverage to help the team... Moss intrigues me. What does he truly care about most? His quitting on a sure TD goes to show that maybe he doesn't even care about personal records and accolades as much as other things...

Moss intrigues me. What does he truly care about most? His quitting on a sure TD goes to show that maybe he doesn't even care about personal records and accolades as much as other things...

Shows me he doesn't care about football all that much either.

Even though his numbers have been sucking, he still commands double teams and opens up opportunities for his teammates with his constant threat. Now if only Moss appreciated being a decoy to draw away the coverage to help the team... Moss intrigues me. What does he truly care about most? His quitting on a sure TD goes to show that maybe he doesn't even care about personal records and accolades as much as other things...

Isn't it obvious? Randy wants people to validate his own worth. He needs a father figure to lavish the sort of praise and validation on him that he never got from his own dad. That's why he did so well in New England initially: Bill Belichick was that father figure. But then Randy started feeling "disrespected" by his new dad because he wouldn't give him a contract extension, so he lashed out. Well then dad kicked him out of the house and he suddenly found out that living on the streets wasn't quite as romantic as he had thought it would be. It's the oldest story in the book.

Even though his numbers have been sucking, he still commands double teams and opens up opportunities for his teammates with his constant threat.

That has less to do with his talent level than it does with the fact every defensive coordinator in the world knows he only runs one kind of route (the so-called "9" route which is nothing more than a basic Fly pattern). His game is so retarded. The double team is nothing more than keeping a Safety over the top because we all know Moss won't be teasing a defense with anything else. What a lame ass way to play the position. It's the epitome of laziness, both mentally and physically.