Sign in to follow this  
idlewild

Stafford

You didn't stutter when you said "Matt Millen is a draft guru" either :pointstosky:

You didn't stutter when you said "Joey Harrington is looking confident.... gonna have a monster season!"

Who cares if you are stuttering, Disappeardog???

Save it for your shrink!

Enjoy watching figure skating while we're watching playoffs again....

See you in April!

2-6 = 2-6 = 2-6 :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

stafford playoff wins: 0

rodgers playoff wins: 0

cue the "glory days" video and the montage of the young favre :music_guitarred:

Hill is not ready yet. And man do i need a QB after Romo went down. I picked up Fitz and Kitna but im done with Kitna :thumbsdown:

Shaun Hill-QB- Lions Nov. 7 - 10:15 pm et

Lions backup QB Shaun Hill (fractured forearm) wasn't healthy enough to take snaps from center or make handoffs this week.

"That we haven't tried yet. I can take shotgun snaps," said Hill, who indicated that he could hand off with his right hand if necessary. Hill is optimistic that the injury will have healed to the point where he can play next week, but it's not a certainty. The Lions have a nice fantasy matchup at Buffalo, so Hill will be a hot waiver addition if it looks like he'll get the nod over Drew Stanton.

Source: MLive.com

Related: Drew Stanton

Why would Packer fans be looking at "Glory Days" videos? They have the hottest team in the NFL right now and only getting healthier and better.... Rodgers had the greatest 2 seasons in the history of the NFL for a quarterback his first two seasons and another great season this year. The defense, which caused them to lose the playoff game last year -- not Rodgers' amazing 430 yards and 5 TDs -- is dominating right now...

Rodgers will be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time by the time he is through... The Packers are looking much more to the future than the past... I don't think you understand the "Glory Days" reference..

And why are you so angry, Sampdog? Your team is a fantastic 2-6 :lol: and enjoying one of the greatest seasons in the history of the Detroit Lions.... just sit back and enjoy it :cheers:

alright, I had to skip through all the arguing... and I'm not any smarter now.

Is Stafford going to be alright or not? Or is he going to be out for 4 weeks again? Who will replace him if it's not Hill?

alright, I had to skip through all the arguing... and I'm not any smarter now.

Is Stafford going to be alright or not? Or is he going to be out for 4 weeks again? Who will replace him if it's not Hill?

Drew Stanton is the 3rd string QB.

Hopefully Hill is able to return next week.

:unsure:

Report: Stafford might be done for seasonMatthew Stafford - QB - DET - Nov. 9 - 8:14 a.m. ET

Tom Kowalski of MLive.com reports that the Lions fear they may have lost Matthew Stafford for the season due to a Grade 3 separation of his right shoulder.

He had an MRI Monday, but it isn't known if those results, which have been forwarded to Dr. James Andrews, confirm the team's initial diagnosis. Stafford suffered a Grade 2 separation earlier this season that caused him to miss six weeks. As it stands right now, no decision has been made about Stafford's status. If true, it's an unfortunate blow to an offense that really started showing promise with Stafford at the helm. It's not clear if Shaun Hill, who played well while filling in for Stafford earlier this season, will be ready for Week 10. If he's not, Drew Stanton will get the call.

It's sad that such a good player can't stay healthy, especially for a team and fan base that's so hungry for a winning season.

God must hate the Detroit Lione

:(

Just when it looked like they might be on the rebound

Sunday's game may have been the lowest of lows yet

It's sad that such a good player can't stay healthy, especially for a team and fan base that's so hungry for a winning season.

God must hate the Detroit Lione

:(

Just when it looked like they might be on the rebound

Sunday's game may have been the lowest of lows yet

NNNnnnnooooooooooO! :cry:

I was counting on this guy. :(

I guess it's time to drop him for Shaun Hill. Anyone knows if he could be ready week 11?

Drew Stanton is the 3rd string QB.

Hopefully Hill is able to return next week.

:unsure:

After Ben's lousy last couple weeks, I'm taking a flyer on Hill and dropping Stafford. I don't think Hill will go this week though and if he does, can you really trust him a mere 3 weeks after breaking his arm?

I may also grab Garrard for this week (Houston @ Jax). <_<

For what it's worth I took a flyer on Hill even if he sits this week. He put up decent #'s in Stafford's relief. For me Hill represents upside over Hasselbeck as my QB2

Safe to Drop Stafford yet?

Didn't want to and then find out it might just be a 2-4 week thing

It's pretty safe to assume he won't be back. Stafford is rumored to consider going for surgery to repair his shoulder.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=189897

Tom Kowalski of MLive.com predicts that Shaun Hill (forearm) will be ready to start for the Lions in Week 10.

Hill is taking the No. 1 reps in Wednesday's practice and is able to hand off with his left hand. He's yet to take any snaps under center, though. Hill filled in admirably for Matthew Stafford earlier this season and would be a viable play against the Bills this weekend despite coming off an injury. With Stafford likely out for the year, Hill will be the Lions' signal caller going forward. Nov. 10 - 12:06 pm et

Source: Tom Kowalski on Twitter

Eh, still sounds iffy, but positive news nonetheless.

not to be a ######, but.... at least they have something worthy of a montage?

soooooooooooo..... I'm guessing the Mr Miyagi hand warmer maneuver is out of the question at this point....

lets hope these reoccurring injuries doesnt effect him long term.... what was his durability like in college?!