Sign in to follow this  
TheGambinoCrimeFamily

Who started Dan Carpenter ?

Dropped him after Sunday's game to pick up Kaeding off the wire. I don't want a kicker who is dependant on his team's 3rd string QB.

He really Folk'd over some owners this week...

see Nick Folk, week 8

Yeah, After I kicked Folk to the curb, I get Carpenter to replace him... bad run with kickers

Bout time the universe started balancing out for those Carpenter owners! :headbanger:

My buddy, with whom I'm highly competitive, kicked off Week 11 by starting Carpenter and Cutler in our league. His resulting 8 points, whilst getting him off to an early 8-0 lead, do not bode well for the weekend. What a shame. Heh.

of course after my 2nd week of owning him :wall:

Dropped him after Sunday's game to pick up Kaeding off the wire. I don't want a kicker who is dependant on his team's 3rd string QB.

Me too. Except for the Kaeding part. I grabbed Ryan Succop

I'm not jumping ship on Carpenter. His fantasy playoff schedule is golden. The Dolphins play at home Weeks 15 and 16, hosting Buffalo and Detroit.

Started him here, but if I have to rely on kicker pts..must be doing something wrong. Any Points from a kicker are a bonus :rolleyes:

Now watch me lose by 1 :blink:

Folkn Folk Folk! Cant believe i got Folk'd that one game. Dan Carpenter is USELESS if this O-Line doesnt improve and the offense doesnt get out of this funk.

My opponent! :) He's been carrying 2 kickers (Janilkowski) like a dumb azz, & he bragged to me only the day before how he's picking the right one to use every week. LMAO

I'm not jumping ship on Carpenter. His fantasy playoff schedule is golden. The Dolphins play at home Weeks 15 and 16, hosting Buffalo and Detroit.

This. In my money league Carpenter is the #2 kicker, and has been fantastic before Thursday:

Week 6: 16 points

Week 7: 17 points

Week 8: 20 points

Week 9: 4 points

Week 10: 12 points

I mean, some of those weeks, he's outscored an opposing QB or RB. The goose egg hurts (especially since I'm 8-2, against another 8-2 team this weekend for a first round bye)...but I'm not cutting bait unless he follows this up with another crappy performance next week. In the mean time, I'll say that Thursday was just about balance being restored to the universe - a kicker can't get you 20 points every week.

So..who's rolling with Carpenter this week?

I have him in lineup but not sure if i should dump him for one of S.Graham(NE) or Kaeding (SD)?

Dan Carpenter is best football player ever to come out of Montana, he likely will have 2 probowls in his first 3 years.

Ryan Leaf is number 2 :wall:

Dan Carpenter is best football player ever to come out of Montana, he likely will have 2 probowls in his first 3 years.

don't forget TEN's returner mariani.

don't forget TEN's returner mariani.

I did not know he went to highschool in Havre.

Wyoming has Brett Keisel and Chris Cooley.

Phins are playing Oakland, so I am thinking of giving Carpenter one more chance.

I may pickup NE kicker or SD kicker if I change my mind.

Did everyone drop or give up on Carpenter?

Anyone starting him this week?

I'm definitely starting him. So the Bears shutout the Dolphins. One game. Big deal. For that I'm supposed to give up on golden leg? I don't think so.

You must be younger than me....because I completely disagree with that statement...in order:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Donovan_(American_football) Montana's greatest all-around athlete.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Stenerud (Norwegian born- considers himself a Montanan)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Dickenson (long and successful career...and MVP of the CFL)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hauck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Widmer

At his current pace Dan Carpenter will certainly move onto the list of Montana's greatest.

This. In my money league Carpenter is the #2 kicker, and has been fantastic before Thursday:

Week 6: 16 points

Week 7: 17 points

Week 8: 20 points

Week 9: 4 points

Week 10: 12 points

I mean, some of those weeks, he's outscored an opposing QB or RB. The goose egg hurts (especially since I'm 8-2, against another 8-2 team this weekend for a first round bye)...but I'm not cutting bait unless he follows this up with another crappy performance next week. In the mean time, I'll say that Thursday was just about balance being restored to the universe - a kicker can't get you 20 points every week.

And 17 points today :thumbsup:

(LMAO at the idiots who dropped this stud because of one bad week)