Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Dwayne Bowe is a freaking stud

i was about to drop him to the waiver wire. he is saving my season!

When you say "about" you mean like 5 weeks ago right?

When you say "about" you mean like 5 weeks ago right?

I was looking back over his game log today and I'm not sure why so many people were freaking out earlier this season.

He had a slow first 2 games. Only 5 total catches.

Then he nabs a td and 61 yds in the third week.

Maybe it was the drop against Indy. I don't know...

i took a lot of heat on draft day when i sniped him with the 1st pick of the 4th round. if we were to draft again today, he would be a 2nd rounder. So i am happy that he came through. Just hope he keeps this up thru the playoffs. he only had 8 targets last game for 6 catches. he makes them count i guess. Great for yards after the catch. Also reliable redzone target.

He's probably "THE" guy to have from here out... Maybe Roddy challenges him. over his last 6 weeks he's scored in every game and is avg 21.33 a game, well above the rest. His remaining schedule is also much better than anyone i'm seeing too.

He's probably "THE" guy to have from here out... Maybe Roddy challenges him. over his last 6 weeks he's scored in every game and is avg 21.33 a game, well above the rest. His remaining schedule is also much better than anyone i'm seeing too.

Until Sunday and his 2 drops, I woulda said DJax. Not so much after that.

In his 1st year, Bowe had 995 yards and 5 touchdowns.

In his 2nd year, Bowe had 1022 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Most wide receivers "break out" in their 3rd year, but unforunately Bowe was injured and it was a messy campaign.

This is technically his 4th year, but still kinda 3rd year hangover, and he's on pace 1144 yards and 18 touchdowns.

Steady improvement, year after year; he's becoming a complete receiver. If only Kansas City was a passing team...

the fact that they are a run first offense is helping bowe big time. when they play action every defender bites cause you gotta respect the run game there leaving bowe wide open a lot of times. its amazing with the lack of a secondary target that bowe continues to get open the way he has.

the fact that they are a run first offense is helping bowe big time. when they play action every defender bites cause you gotta respect the run game there leaving bowe wide open a lot of times. its amazing with the lack of a secondary target that bowe continues to get open the way he has.

Exactly. Teams are game planning to stop Charles and Jones. They'll make Cassel beat them every time. Things may change but it's been a great ride so far.

You can all thank me for that.

About 5 weeks ago, Bowe and Knox showed up on the waiver wire, dropped by their frustrated owner. I could only take one. Couldn't decide. My gut said take Bowe. I literally spend hours upon hours doing research trying to decide. Couldn't sleep. Read local newspapers, fantasy experts. I ask on this board and a few others, who should I grab? By a count of about 3 to 1, people said Knox. So....I take Knox and, of course, Bowe explodes!! The following week, he's grabbed by another owner. While I struggle to squeeze into the final playoff spot with Panther Steve, Randy Moss and Johnny freaking Knox, that other owner is in first place.

You're welcome.

You can all thank me for that.

About 5 weeks ago, Bowe and Knox showed up on the waiver wire, dropped by their frustrated owner. I could only take one. Couldn't decide. My gut said take Bowe. I literally spend hours upon hours doing research trying to decide. Couldn't sleep. Read local newspapers, fantasy experts. I ask on this board and a few others, who should I grab? By a count of about 3 to 1, people said Knox. So....I take Knox and, of course, Bowe explodes!! The following week, he's grabbed by another owner. While I struggle to squeeze into the final playoff spot with Panther Steve, Randy Moss and Johnny freaking Knox, that other owner is in first place.

You're welcome.

Thanks for taking one for the karma team. :doublethumbsup:

He has now scored at least one touchdown in seven straight games and five out of those seven games have been two-TD performances. Insane.

He's gotta be the best fantasy WR this year. Crazy.

I almost dropped him too.

I have Bowe in 2 leagues and am loving every second of it - he's led my team to 1st rd byes for the playoffs, and to top it off, he gets St. Louis and Tennessee in weeks 15 & 16. It's clear Matt Cassel has complete faith in him and he's the first option on all passes which is a great thing for a team that loves to run. If he doesn't finish as the top WR, I would really be shocked.

Had him in two leagues... now only in one.

I sold high :doh: on him weeks ago, counting on him disappearing as per his past. Not much was lost though as my team was decimated by injuries and I had to blow it up for other assets. Team was garbage, and still is unfortunately.

But I kept him on my stalwart team, and the marching war machine marches on.

Always liked Bowe's talent. Nice to see him putting it together, so to speak.

He has saved my season. I drafted Moss. He sucked. Traded Moss for Miles Austin and Collie. They both sucked after I traded for them. Big Ben came back and I traded Cutler straight up for Bowe to the Romo owner right as Bowe started to get hot. God bless Dwayne Bowe and his 40 points this week.

The waiver wire gem has definitely been saving my season. Especially with my first 2 picks Fitzgerald and CJ under-performing.

cant believe there are leagues out there where bowe wasnt drafted. find a new league fellas where people actually have some sort of clue whats going on.

cant believe there are leagues out there where bowe wasnt drafted. find a new league fellas where people actually have some sort of clue whats going on.

Who said he wasn't drafted? I could see him being dropped though after his bad start, especially in leagues with small rosters. :dunno:

The ONLY reason I considered drafting Bowe was b/c of this pre-season news:

'"Dwayne Bowe arrived at Larry Fitzgerald's summer camp on Thursday. Bowe's presence at the camp is a good sign he wants to improve."

@NFLFantasyNews'

I found him on the waiver wire last week and if he keeps playing like this he may save my crappy season. :music_guitarred:

Bump for the Bowe stock crash of 2010.

1.9 in a PPR

:first:

Should be a mainstay on the week 13 FU's today. Probably the highest vote getter.

Should be a mainstay on the week 13 FU's today. Probably the highest vote getter.

That or Eli Manning.

The only reason I take joy in this is a guy in my league with a bunch of focking misfits continues to defy logic and put up points. Bowe has been one of these guys that seriously, with Cassel throwing it to him has no business putting up those kind of numbers. Oh and he started Eli today too. :lol: