Sign in to follow this  
handbanana

What do you need on Monday night?

In my big $$ league, I am up 15 and:

I have Ray Rice

My opponent has Schaub and Manningham

I just have this horrible feeling that Manningham is going to go for 80 and a TD and that Schaub is going to play better than expected against the Ravens D. On the reverse side, if I ever needed my 3rd overall pick to do something this season, it has to be this week. This game wouldn't even be close if Rodgers hadn't gotten hurt :wall: This is the semis of the playoffs

In my other league, I am down 27 and my opponent is done:

I have A Foster, Boldin and Cundiff. I know I should feel good, but......... bad week to need a big game from Foster and you just never know what you are gonna get from Boldin. Quarterfinals of our playoffs here. God I wish I had played the 49er defense over the goddamned Browns :mad:

Both my opponents are finished and I'm trailing.

Main money league I'm down by 12.3 with Eli going tomorrow night.

My other league I'm down 38.2 (PPR with bonuses) with Flacco and Bradshaw going.

I'm up 36 going into the game,

PPR league my opponent has Ed Dickson and Schaub.

Gotta hope Schauby gets shut down!

In one league, I am up 1 with Schaub going against Bradshaw and Cundiff.

In another, I am up 29 and I have no one left. My opponent has Rice and Mason going.

I think that I could be frowing up in my mouf tomorrow morning or I could be happy. :unsure:

After freakin Witten scored 19 it cut my lead to 8. :(

Ive got Arian Foster and he has Boldin and one of the Giants WRs(Nicks, Manningham or Smith) :wall:

Im giving myself a 30% chance to hang on :(

I need Sidney Rice to stay in Minnesota and Arian Foster to give me 30 big ones.

Ill give you a 45% chance of winning this game. Your gonna need Rice to catch atleast 1 TD and Foster to get one and bunch of yards. I hope Foster gets you 250 yards and 3 TDs :pointstosky:

In one league, I am up 1 with Schaub going against Bradshaw and Cundiff.

In another, I am up 29 and I have no one left. My opponent has Rice and Mason going.

I think that I could be frowing up in my mouf tomorrow morning or I could be happy. :unsure:

League 1 ill give you a 48% chance to win. Schuab will get between 18-25 and you better hope hope Jacobs gets all the carries :unsure: And Cundiff will have 8-11 so its gonna be close.

Game 2 ill give you a 65% chance to win. Mason will have about 7-9 pts and Rice will have 7-12 pts :thumbsup:

Up 36. Got Bradshaw and Rackers left, but sweating AD and Flacco. :unsure:

If AD is supposed to be AP then you have a 15% chance to get beat if not you have a 5% chance to get beat :doublethumbsup:

If AD is supposed to be AP then you have a 15% chance to get beat if not you have a 5% chance to get beat :doublethumbsup:

All Day = A. Peterson

All Day = A. Peterson

Well im a little slow when it comes to abbreviations of someones nick name? :dunno: With that being known you still have a 85% chance win :wave:

Well im a little slow when it comes to abbreviations of someones nick name? :dunno: With that being known you still have a 85% chance win :wave:

That's about what I figure...85-80 percent. Both of his players need to blow up and both of mine have to do next to nothing. I think my best bet is NYG slowing down Peterson who has not got mega FF points against the best run defenses. Giants are doing pretty good against the run (top 10) and very good against the pass (top 5).

High scoring from Andre Johnson and Low scoring from Ahmad Bradshaw.

Looking good for winning all 3 leagues matchups this week.

The Capn'

:pointstosky: :wacko: based on that non information you get a 0% chance to win :clap:

I am down by six points. He has Manningham and Bradshaw going and I have Boldin, Flacco and NYG Defense. It will be close. The only reason it is even this close is because I changed my lineup from my phone and accidentally put Westbrook in over Charles!

After freakin Witten scored 19 it cut my lead to 8

Ive got Arian Foster and he has Boldin and one of the Giants WRs(Nicks, Manningham or Smith)

Im giving myself a 30% chance to hang on :(

For everyone that needs Foster to have a big night, YOUR WELCOME :cheers: I sent him this video to get fired up for tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT22t5eSqbo

:headbanger:LEAVE NO DOUBT :lock:

DOWN 53. got Rackers, Eli, Flacco (2 qb league), Foster, Rice, and Boldin. he has Schaub. so i say Schaub and one of my QBs balance each other out and i need 53 pts from other 5 guys, going to be damn close. if Houston falls behind big/early i'm dead. i love it though no better way to win a playoff week then Monday night around 11:30pm. need to remember to get some beer on way home.

I'm down by 18. My opponent has Eli and All Day going. I have Flacco, Steve Smith (NYG), Dickson, Cundiff, and NYG Def. What are my chances?

I'm down by 18. My opponent has Eli and All Day going. I have Flacco, Steve Smith (NYG), Dickson, Cundiff, and NYG Def. What are my chances?

Lets see.

Eli 20 pts and AP 18 pts=38 + 18 =56 pts

Flacco 21 pts, Steve Smith 5 pts, Dickson 4 pts, Cundiff 8 pts, and NYG D/ST 14 pts=52 pts :(

So i will give you a 25.8% chance to win. To win you will need Flacco to throw a TD or 2 to Dickson and for ELI to blow or throw any TDs to Smith

:thumbsdown: you like me and need a miracle

I need one of two things to happen:

1) Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, and Billy Cundiff to score 82 pts.

-or-

2) Mario Manningham to score less than 20 pts.

If #1 happens i win my matchup and i am the #2 seed in the playoffs. If #1 doesnt happen, and #2 happens, i am the #4 seed in the playoffs. If neither happen, i am out of the playoffs.

I need one of two things to happen:

1) Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, and Billy Cundiff to score 82 pts.

-or-

2) Mario Manningham to score less than 20 pts.

If #1 happens i win my matchup and i am the #2 seed in the playoffs. If #1 doesnt happen, and #2 happens, i am the #4 seed in the playoffs. If neither happen, i am out of the playoffs.

#1-9.89% chance of scoring 82 pts with those guys. PPR it goes up to 14%

#2-you have a 80% chance of that not happening

Down by 17, I've got R. Rice and Rackers. He's got A. Johnson. Rice hasn't won me a game all year so I suppose he's due. Not counting on it though. :(

Down by 17, I've got R. Rice and Rackers. He's got A. Johnson. Rice hasn't won me a game all year so I suppose he's due. Not counting on it though. :(

Yes your chances are slim to none. So you get a 2% chance to win :thumbsdown:

#1-9.89% chance of scoring 82 pts with those guys. PPR it goes up to 14%

#2-you have a 80% chance of that not happening

I was thinkng more of a 9.87% chance, but i'll go with your numbers. :D

Down 60. Opponent is done (149 pts) to my 89. Have the Rice bros. and Cundiff left. Need Ray to finally pay off his 1st round status. All the stars are aligned for it right? Ravens need the game. Perfect conditions, big stage. Terrible opponent's D.

Prediction = FAIL

Need Peterson and Cundiff to score 17 more than Sidney Rice... :unsure:

Lets see....AP=18 pts and Cundiff=8 pts so thats 26 pts. You need Rice to get around 9 pts.

If Rice scores your done. So im gonna go with 48.4% you win :overhead:

Yes your chances are slim to none. So you get a 2% chance to win :thumbsdown:

"So you're saying there's a chance!!" :banana:

I just need A Johnson and Bradshaw NOT to get hurt. For the first time in a long time I don't need any points from anybody. Just need for them to stay healthy, and I'm off to the final four!!!!!!

Up 8 points have Sidney Rice and Rackers vs. NY Giants, Ray Rice and Cundiff.

Need a big night from Sidney.

1st league- Up 51 with Nicks and Cundiff yet to play. My opponent has AD and Flacco.

2nd league- Down 32 with AD, Mason and Giants D left to play. My opponent has Flacco, Bradshaw and Shiancoe.

Feeling pretty good about the 1st league and pretty bad about the 2nd one.

Down 47 with Rice the RB, Foster, Rice the WR, and Rackers left. His team's done playing.

I got this. :headbanger:

Yeah i like your chances as well. Ill say 88.7% chance to win :thumbsup: