Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Any interracial marriages here?

LOL. Yeah true. Plus there was a faceless picture of a 14 year-old boy in a FFToday t-shirt.

Don't forget the man hands. :thumbsup:

Not only must nikki be a female, but she also can't possibly be an alias.

Everybody here has always appreciated Add1ct's slutty side and none of us would ever discourage her.

I've dated them all, every race and most creeds.

Itsatip that being on the bottom of a gangbang is not "dating"

HTH

Not only must nikki be a female, but she also can't possibly be an alias.

Everybody here has always appreciated Add1ct's slutty side and none of us would ever discourage her.

Not everybody... But thx anyway :thumbsup:

Itsatip that being on the bottom of a gangbang is not "dating"

HTH

What if they all bought me dinner first?

:unsure:

What if they all bought me dinner first?

:unsure:

Way to use a loophole

And nobody can work a hole like you.

:wub:

Says the chick who shows her t1ts off at McGillan's. :rolleyes:

It was an accident. :mad:

Holy crap if you think I come here to feel loved, you obviously have not been here long. And thanks for getting all personal about it. If you want to get personal I couldn't imagine for two seconds in a row that he and I would ever work out so don't worry about me pining away over any body. I thought he was a good guy and I have actually met plenty of people from here who have turned into friends and I don't regret a single thing I've done because regret and guilt is a waste of time. I do feel sad that people like you and obviously him can't get a grip on how people who make certain destructive choices in life can move on to be happy and healthy and better for it. Maybe you can't grasp this, but people do live perfectly wonderful happy lives after making a lot of mistakes. Maybe you missed that show on oprah,

You shouldn't have called me a b!tch. :dunno:

but nikki has to be real.

suxbnme talks to her on the phone and hangs out with her. :dunno:

I don't hang out with Sux... he lives in California.

LOL. Yeah true. Plus there was a faceless picture of a 14 year-old boy in a FFToday t-shirt.

:lol: I love that. It makes me laugh.

You shouldn't have been one

:rolleyes:

How was admitting that I had prejudices I was not proud of being a b!tch? Obviously there is something else going on and I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the head.

You shouldn't have been one

:rolleyes:

I have been jacking off to your catfight all day. :thumbsup:

Please keep going

I don't hang out with Sux... he lives in California.

Oh, right - he said he's talked to you on the phone. Which means you must be a woman, I guess.

I don't know and I also don't care. :dunno:

How was admitting that I had prejudices I was not proud of being a b!tch? Obviously there is something else going on and I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the head.

Can you restate the question? That made me :unsure:

Haha something else going on. That's rich. I would have said the same exact thing to any poster here. You're the one who brought up the personal crap as if there is any. I still think you ARE him, trying to get me to admit something, but whatever.

this makes me ever so slightly sad.

he was supposed to meet me once upon a time... 

:thumbsdown:

You said it. Not me.

Why didn't you call all the other posters here who were talking about not being OK with an inter-racial relationship b!tches?

You said it. Not me.

Why didn't you call all the other posters here who were talking about not being OK with an inter-racial relationship b!tches?

Your AIDS comment pushed me over the top and I pretty much told everyone they should be ashamed of themselves. And again, if it had been anyone else posting what you did...

I WOULD HAVE SAID THE SAME THING!!!!

I hope you get over this pseudo competition thing. Especially if you are who I think you are !

Your AIDS comment pushed me over the top and I pretty much told everyone they should be ashamed of themselves. And again, if it had been anyone else posting what you did...

I WOULD HAVE SAID THE SAME THING!!!!

I hope you get over this pseudo competition thing. Especially if you are who I think you are !

Who do you think I am? My name is Nicole. I live in Philadelphia. I thought I made that clear. :dunno:

Who do you think I am? My name is Nicole. I live in Philadelphia. I thought I made that clear. :dunno:

Um yea. Get over it.

Oh and you might want to move. There are a few black dudes there and you don't want to get the AIDS or anything... I hear new England is nice

but nikki has to be real.

suxbnme talks to her on the phone and hangs out with her. :dunno:

nikki is Mephisto. A knowledge of Phialdelphia, some semblance of passive aggressive hostility. The female voice heard on the phone is MakeMeMona. It's a bit.

:detectivehat:

Um yea. Get over it.

Oh and you might want to move. There are a few black dudes there and you don't want to get the AIDS or anything... I hear new England is nice

I'm putting my $$$ on ADD1CT :pointstosky:

Um yea. Get over it.

See Addict.... where is all this hostility coming from? Why are you so pissed off about what I posted? I said it was something I felt bad about and couldn't control even though I wanted to. Why you so mad? Fortunately I don't go around and bang anyone who will speak to me, so it really doesn't matter who lives here because I won't be getting AIDS any time soon. But I appreciate your indignation at my apparent racism. I just find a bit of hilarity in all this because from what I gather there's probably not anyone you wouldn't sleep with so you're probably not a good authority on this subject.

nikki is Mephisto. A knowledge of Phialdelphia, some semblance of passive aggressive hostility. The female voice heard on the phone is MakeMeMona. It's a bit.

:detectivehat:

Oh for fock's sake. :wall: And it's not passive aggressive. It's just aggressive. And 90% of the time I'm just focking around cuz it's fun.

See Addict.... where is all this hostility coming from? Why are you so pissed off about what I posted? I said it was something I felt bad about and couldn't control even though I wanted to. Why you so mad? Fortunately I don't go around and bang anyone who will speak to me, so it really doesn't matter who lives here because I won't be getting AIDS any time soon. But I appreciate your indignation at my apparent racism. I just find a bit of hilarity in all this because from what I gather there's probably not anyone you wouldn't sleep with so you're probably not a good authority on this subject.

Do you really think the kind of chick who flashes her t1ts to a bunch of fratboys at a doosh hangout like McGillan's is in a position to lecture Addict about sluttishness? :dunno:

Do you really think the kind of chick who flashes her t1ts to a bunch of fratboys at a doosh hangout like McGillan's is in a position to lecture Addict about sluttishness? :dunno:

Shut it. :lol:

What's wrong with McGillin's? That place is fun every once in a while. I probably only go there once a year but I always have a good time.

And it was a focking accident. But it was funny.

What's wrong with McGillin's?

If you hang out there you wouldn't understand. :cheers:

And it was a focking accident. But it was funny.

You "accidently" lifted multiple layers and your bra over your head? And then "accidently" posted about how you showed your tah-tahs off at McGillan's, presumably to get male attention around here?

Sounds plausible! :thumbsup:

If you hang out there you wouldn't understand. :cheers:

You "accidently" lifted multiple layers and your bra over your head? And then "accidently" posted about how you showed your tah-tahs off at McGillan's, presumably to get male attention around here?

Sounds plausible! :thumbsup:

You must be one of those people that has a stool with their name on it at McGlinchey's and cries in their beer every night. Lighten up man. It's a fun bar.

It was a joke. I posted it as a joke because Eagles Green asked to see them. Joke. Funny. Laugh. I was laughing at myself for being an idiot. If I wanted male attention around here I would post naked pictures of myself.

don't go around and bang anyone who will speak to me, so it really doesn't matter who lives here because I won't be getting AIDS any time soon. But I appreciate your indignation at my apparent racism. I just find a bit of hilarity in all this because from what I gather there's probably not anyone you wouldn't sleep with so you're probably not a good authority on this subject.

oh right. If that's true you just insulted quite a few geeks I've met here... As if whom I sleep with has anything to do with knowing you're a racist. Logic is a bit fuzzy, but I'll let you think so.

You must be one of those people that has a stool with their name on it at McGlinchey's and cries in their beer every night. Lighten up man. It's a fun bar.

Did you go to the Irish Pub afterward? You'd like that place. There's bad music on the jukebox and it's full of arseholes.

It was a joke. I posted it as a joke because Eagles Green asked to see them. Joke. Funny. Laugh. I was laughing at myself for being an idiot. If I wanted male attention around here I would post naked pictures of myself.

You were trolling for attention, ho. :lol:

Did you go to the Irish Pub afterward? You'd like that place. There's bad music on the jukebox and it's full of arseholes.

I'm actually curious. What bars do go to? I've never heard anyone say things like this about McGillin's before. And all the people from out of town I've taken there love it. That's why we went there. There were a bunch of guys from Houston that were there for the game and we were trying to think of a fun bar to take them to.

oh right. If that's true you just insulted quite a few geeks I've met here... As if whom I sleep with has anything to do with knowing you're a racist. Logic is a bit fuzzy, but I'll let you think so.

Sorry... I should have included BJs too.

I'm actually curious. What bars do go to?

You haven't heard of any of them. :bandana:

I've never heard anyone say things like this about McGillin's before. And all the people from out of town I've taken there love it. That's why we went there. There were a bunch of guys from Houston that were there for the game and we were trying to think of a fun bar to take them to.

Figures. :rolleyes:

If I wanted male attention around here I would post naked pictures of myself.

Yes, please!

But seriously, if your naked pics contain a p3nis, I'd rather not see them.

Unless it's going into one of your orifices, which in that case would be okay.

Sorry... I should have included BJs too.

The number just went up ........

By nothing.

Next geek I meet I promise to blow. Obviously I have an expectation to meet...

The number just went up ........

By nothing.

So they didn't try to get in your pants eh? That must have been upsetting. Or did they just forget their wallets?

Hi sweetheart. There is a ticket waiting for you at the airport to fly to Minny. :wub:

There IS a Santa Clause. :banana:

:tinfoilhat:

:ninja:

So, did you know your internets girlfriend has tasted the black meat? :unsure:

OK Addict. I'll stop. I'm being mean. And you really do think that I am that other person and I'm getting him in trouble. Swear to God on my parents' lives, my name is Nicole and I live in Philadelphia. And I'm sometimes a ###### to amuse myself.

So, did you know your internets girlfriend has tasted the black meat? :unsure:

havent you been paying attention? she DIDNT taste the black meat.

and thanks for the offer. i take amex. just slide your card in and out quickly.

:thumbsup:

OK Addict. I'll stop. I'm being mean. And you really do think that I am that other person and I'm getting him in trouble. Swear to God on my parents' lives, my name is Nicole and I live in Philadelphia. And I'm sometimes a ###### to amuse myself.

well i think you deserve each other.

good luck

:cheers: