Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Any interracial marriages here?

I wouldn't have a problem with it. I see girls around here that do it just to piss off Daddy and end up getting prego and stuck. Then they go crying to Daddy for help. "Sorry Daddy, I just wanted your attention." Dumb asses.

The first boy to show interest in my daughter was this very nice black kid. He failed a grade and was crosseyed, but it made her happy. He asked my daughter if she wanted to be his girlfriend and she nicely told him no. When she told me, she was waiting for a negative response from me, I just told her she did the right thing and maybe the next boy won't be crosseyed.

Free. Palau is a territory of the US! Duh.

Big deal I just bought a pajamagram for my snatch ....that's in the states and I had to pay shipping and handling.

I wanna be. I mean I am. I have always said if she's happy - I'm happy. Her 1st husand was fine with me. He seemed to care for her. I have never liked her out and about especially late at night or driving through town (D.C.) by herself.

I'm just being honest with you guys.

btw, Riceman if you are Asian that's not even considered a big deal.

There is really not much you can do. If you object it will only push her towards him even more. Best thing you can do is try to accept it and let her do her thing. She may decide he's not the one. If she does, then accept it. What you don't want to do is make it where she doesn't want to be around you.

Then shouldn't you be a Republican?

If you paid attention to history, facts and reality instead of kanye west you would know the democrats are the true racist party.

Free. Palau is a territory of the US! Duh.

So...you can get 'em on Amazon with Super Saver shipping? :unsure:

I dated a black guy for a few months once. He was a good-looking successful lawyer from a good family, who grew up in a wealthy suburb of Philadelphia. I couldn't bring myself to sleep with him so I ended it. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but it was definitely based on stereotypes and prejudices of black people that I couldn't shake. Part of it was the idea that black men are players and sleep with crack hos and at one point I know I thought to myself "OMG what if he has AIDS." I think another part of it was worrying about what other people would think. The ONLY thing wrong was the fact that he was black. And I felt pretty sh!tty that I couldn't get past that. I have a lot of admiration for people that can overcome prejudices and be open to a relationship with someone of another race.

I guess there is always reverse prejudices.

My Mom always thought that I was going to end up with some tiny Asian girl.

So she was definitely shocked when she met my gf, who is more of a Beyonce than a Taylor Swift, so she talked to me about how much better it is to marry an Asian woman.

Told me about how they would fit with my culture more, how white women will most likely get fat after pregnancy while asian women stay thin. Blah blah blah.

I just told her to please don't force me to choose between my gf and my mom. And please like my gf because she makes me happy.

Mom agreed and haven't said a word about an asian girlfriend since that day.

I just told her to please don't force me to choose between my gf and my mom. And please like my gf because she makes me happy.

Mom agreed and haven't said a word about an asian girlfriend since that day.

Well she hasn't said a word to you but I'm sure to your dad or your sister if you have one. Lol

I've dated them all, every race and most creeds. I'm always shocked when ppl have a problem with race. Its disgusting and y'all should be ashamed.

And for the record I've known way more white guys with stds than non whites. And while its not true about once you go black, it is true that the best lovers I've had were black.

It's twoo its twoo!

-lili von shtupp

Anyway good luck with your daughter and hopefully you won't do anything so retarded to keep her away from your prejudiced @ss.

:thumbsup:

I dated a black guy for a few months once. He was a good-looking successful lawyer from a good family, who grew up in a wealthy suburb of Philadelphia. I couldn't bring myself to sleep with him so I ended it. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but it was definitely based on stereotypes and prejudices of black people that I couldn't shake. Part of it was the idea that black men are players and sleep with crack hos and at one point I know I thought to myself "OMG what if he has AIDS." I think another part of it was worrying about what other people would think. The ONLY thing wrong was the fact that he was black. And I felt pretty sh!tty that I couldn't get past that. I have a lot of admiration for people that can overcome prejudices and be open to a relationship with someone of another race.

Well good for you for admitting you're a prejudiced b1tch.

Well she hasn't said a word to you but I'm sure to your dad or your sister if you have one. Lol

I've dated them all, every race and most creeds. I'm always shocked when ppl have a problem with race. Its disgusting and y'all should be ashamed.

And for the record I've known way more white guys with stds than non whites. And while its not true about once you go black, it is true that the best lovers I've had were black.

It's twoo its twoo!

-lili von shtupp

Anyway good luck with your daughter and hopefully you won't do anything so retarded to keep her away from your prejudiced @ss.

kork it kunt. Ricey ain't your issue. Reply to the OP.

kork it kunt. Ricey ain't your issue. Reply to the OP.

I did dstupid

I was just relating to the asian mother thing. As if no one here goes off topic :rolleyes:

Look, I'm not a dad but I would like to think that the only questions in a dads mind should be does this guy love my daughter and treat her right and do anything for her happiness and safety? Obviously phan is concerned for how they will be treated by society but unless she grew up under a rock, she knows. And to top it off she's in dc? That's the most interracial city there is. Even more than nyc I think.

You

Well good for you for admitting you're a prejudiced b1tch.

could be worse. I could be an aging ex-hooker who spreads her legs for any guy who will talk to her and posts naked pictures of herself all over the internet to get guys to pay attention to her.

You

could be worse. I could be an aging ex-hooker who spreads her legs for any guy who will talk to her and posts naked pictures of herself all over the internet to get guys to pay attention to her.

Well see I don't think that's worse actually... but go ahead and feel superior.

Well see I don't think that's worse actually... but go ahead and feel superior.

And that's why I feel a little sorry for you. I don't feel superior. I just wish you had a little bit of self respect. I kinda like you. I know the whole feigning I'm like the chick with no inhibitions who pretends to be OK with taking money for sex and who pretends to be OK with posting naked pictures of herself on a forum that is made up of all guys may make you feel loved. But you know deep down there is something wrong and you haven't been treated right by men.

As for my original post... I am not proud of it. I tried really really hard and I tried to talk myself into forming a meaningful relationship with a black man. And I couldn't. And the whole point of my post was that I wasn't happy about it. It's not one of the things I look at my life and I am proud of. It made me feel weak. It made me feel close-minded. And I clearly said I respected people that could look past that.

And if you want to insult me for that... it's all good. I'm OK with my outlook on life, love, and sex vs. yours. And I would venture to guess I'm a bit happier. But don't question why some guy, who shall not be named, may want me over you. It's pretty obvious.

I'm white and my wife is Chinese so the thread title compelled me to post.

I wouldn't have a problem with my kids dating/marrying people of any race. I did that exact thing myself. Just so long as they find somebody that loves/ respects/ cares about them. Heck, with affirmative cr@ption institutionalizing and encouraging discrimination against whites and asians in college enrollment, it may even be a plus.

My wife, on he other hand, is a huge racist against blacks and Japanese. She'd blow a brain gasket if any of our kids hooked up with one of them. I knew this about her before marriage by the way. If it becomes a problem in the future, I'll take my kids' side.

Deep down, I do admit to some semblance of racism. I can't stand pron with white chicks focking guys of any race other than white so I avoid it.

At least strike one then - I would be against my daughter dating someone with divorced parents. That sh!t has a way of propagating trouble.

Then your daughter most likely will die alone. You'd have to be the most anal, unrealistic person alive to toss that prerequisite out there.

Here's what my problem would be. I know, and have seen, how these people act in a group setting. You could be talking to the nicest, most professional African American you've ever seen...but let some of his/her friends show up. Nope, can't be seen talking to whitey. Or, they'll think I'm a sell out if I don't start jiving it up a little. It won't matter if he thinks you're the best damn person on the planet..it all changes after you leave the room just for the sake of appearances. Your daughter could end up being the butt of jokes, a 'trophey' when she's not around, and resented by his friends...especially the female ones...which could lead to a safety issue.

And that's why I feel a little sorry for you. I don't feel superior. I just wish you had a little bit of self respect. I kinda like you. I know the whole feigning I'm like the chick with no inhibitions who pretends to be OK with taking money for sex and who pretends to be OK with posting naked pictures of herself on a forum that is made up of all guys may make you feel loved. But you know deep down there is something wrong and you haven't been treated right by men.

Says the chick who shows her t1ts off at McGillan's. :rolleyes:

I think it is normal to not be comfortable with it; as animals we tend to be more comfortable with "our own kind". I expect that I would raise an eyebrow (internally) if my daughter brought home a black man. The difference is what you do about that feeling. I would hope that when she is 25, I would be confident that I had raised my daughter to make intelligent decisions which are in her own best interests. I would also hope that I am still involved enough in her life to get to know this man and make an informed judgment.

I think it is normal to not be comfortable with it; as animals we tend to be more comfortable with "our own kind". I expect that I would raise an eyebrow (internally) if my daughter brought home a black man. The difference is what you do about that feeling. I would hope that when she is 25, I would be confident that I had raised my daughter to make intelligent decisions which are in her own best interests. I would also hope that I am still involved enough in her life to get to know this man and make an informed judgment.

Exacly correct.

As for my original post... I am not proud of it. I tried really really hard and I tried to talk myself into forming a meaningful relationship with a black man. And I couldn't. And the whole point of my post was that I wasn't happy about it. It's not one of the things I look at my life and I am proud of. It made me feel weak. It made me feel close-minded. And I clearly said I respected people that could look past that.

And if you want to insult me for that... it's all good. I'm OK with my outlook on life, love, and sex vs. yours. And I would venture to guess I'm a bit happier. But don't question why some guy, who shall not be named, may want me over you. It's pretty obvious.

Holy crap if you think I come here to feel loved, you obviously have not been here long. And thanks for getting all personal about it. If you want to get personal I couldn't imagine for two seconds in a row that he and I would ever work out so don't worry about me pining away over any body. I thought he was a good guy and I have actually met plenty of people from here who have turned into friends and I don't regret a single thing I've done because regret and guilt is a waste of time. I do feel sad that people like you and obviously him can't get a grip on how people who make certain destructive choices in life can move on to be happy and healthy and better for it. Maybe you can't grasp this, but people do live perfectly wonderful happy lives after making a lot of mistakes. Maybe you missed that show on oprah,

Good. I mean seriously, to admit that it's racism is better than to just feel like that's ok. That's the problem I'm having with people here. Most of you will never have any focking clue what it's like to live as someone other than white and how frustrating it is to have to consistently deal with racism and prejudice every single day of your life.

Then your daughter most likely will die alone. You'd have to be the most anal, unrealistic person alive to toss that prerequisite out there.

:rolleyes:

Here's what my problem would be. I know, and have seen, how these people act in a group setting. You could be talking to the nicest, most professional African American you've ever seen...but let some of his/her friends show up. Nope, can't be seen talking to whitey. Or, they'll think I'm a sell out if I don't start jiving it up a little. It won't matter if he thinks you're the best damn person on the planet..it all changes after you leave the room just for the sake of appearances. Your daughter could end up being the butt of jokes, a 'trophey' when she's not around, and resented by his friends...especially the female ones...which could lead to a safety issue.

:shocking: :mad: :mad:

Hold on - you may be the biggest clueless d0uchebag I've encountered yet. Your first comment is followed up with this directly focking racist comment? DIAF focking kvnt.

You

Catfight!

:popcorn:

Doesn't that imply two females?

if "nikki" isnt a real person, then there is someone on here who is more demented than i ever imagined!

:unsure:

Good. I mean seriously, to admit that it's racism is better than to just feel like that's ok. That's the problem I'm having with people here. Most of you will never have any focking clue what it's like to live as someone other than white and how frustrating it is to have to consistently deal with racism and prejudice every single day of your life.

Thanks, I think. :dunno:

Thanks, I think. :dunno:

sorry, yes, that was an indirect compliment. you were being honest, but when the rubber meets the road, you are willing to give a guy a chance. :thumbsup:

if "nikki" isnt a real person, then there is someone on here who is more demented than i ever imagined!

:unsure:

"She" knows a helluva lot of board history for someone who's been here three months.

sorry, yes, that was an indirect compliment. you were being honest, but when the rubber meets the road, you are willing to give a guy a chance. :thumbsup:

Cmon man, we're talking about my daughter. :(

"She" knows a helluva lot of board history for someone who's been here three months.

Allegedly she gets insider info. But someone is getting off on the idea that I'm jealous of "her"

:rolleyes:

but nikki has to be real.

suxbnme talks to her on the phone and hangs out with her. :dunno:

Cmon man, we're talking about my daughter. :(

:shocking:

Haha sorry i didn't think of that.... :lol:

but nikki has to be real.

suxbnme talks to her on the phone and hangs out with her. :dunno:

LOL. Yeah true. Plus there was a faceless picture of a 14 year-old boy in a FFToday t-shirt.