Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Any interracial marriages here?

So, did you know your internets girlfriend has tasted the black meat? :unsure:

Obviously. :rolleyes:

I'm black. :bandana:

havent you been paying attention? she DIDNT taste the black meat.

and thanks for the offer. i take amex. just slide your card in and out quickly.

:thumbsup:

I need clarification here. I thought she said she didn't fock the black meat even thou she was with him for THREE months. That would mean she was gargling his baby batter or he would not have stuck with her that long. :dunno:

Oh and bend over, here comes my 'card' :banana:

Obviously. :rolleyes:

I'm black. :bandana:

Sheeet bro, you be whiter than the kid from 'Home alone' :Mr-T:

I need clarification here. I thought she said she didn't fock the black meat even thou she was with him for THREE months. That would mean she was gargling his baby batter or he would not have stuck with her that long. :dunno:

Oh and bend over, here comes my 'card' :banana:

Declined.

:lol:

Declined.

:lol:

:blink:

:unsure:

Nope. No gargling his manjuice either. I felt really bad the whole thing.

nikki, nobody likes a spitter. :thumbsdown:

How do you date a guy for three months without going down on him at least once?

That's cruel and unusual.

What you did does not make you a racist. If it doesn't feel right it doesn't feel right. The word racist get's thrown around so much, most don't know what a real racist is.

she specifically said it was BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK and might have AIDS. like you dont think, oh this white guy i'm seeing might not have AIDS...

hey, i'll admit i am confused about some things, so maybe that isn't racism.

:dunno:

How do you date a guy for three months without going down on him at least once?

That's cruel and unusual.

:(

What the hell happend to my post?

dont know, but i just quoted it. so feel free to rescind if you want.

What the hell happend to my post?

Bunny.... I'm starting the think maybe you're not getting modded but you are deleting the stuff yourself :lol:

she specifically said it was BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK and might have AIDS. like you dont think, oh this white guy i'm seeing might not have AIDS...

hey, i'll admit i am confused about some things, so maybe that isn't racism.

:dunno:

If she's had many sexual partners, then maybe. If she's like the average woman, she's probably only had twenty or so. Sex is an intimate thing. Most woman do not just do it without some sort of connection and attraction. What's the point if all you are going to be thinking is "why am I fawking this person I am not comfortable with" It's not honest to either.

If she's had many sexual partners, then maybe. If she's like the average woman, she's probably only had twenty or so. Sex is an intimate thing. Most woman do not just do it without some sort of connection and attraction. What's the point if all you are going to be thinking is "why am I fawking this person I am not comfortable with" It's not honest to either.

if the REASON you do or dont do something is because of a person's RACE it's called....

RACISM

:wall:

Bunny.... I'm starting the think maybe you're not getting modded but you are deleting the stuff yourself :lol:

Not deleting. And doubt I was modded. The post was only up for a minute. And I still haven't had a drink. :wall:

if the REASON you do or dont do something is because of a person's RACE it's called....

RACISM

:wall:

I decided a long time ago that I was scared of eskimo women. Thery were cold and had man hands. Does that make me a racist?

The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority or inferiority of a particular racial group, and that it is also the prejudice based on such a belief. The Macquarie Dictionary defines racism as: "the belief that human races have distinctive characteristics which determine their respective cultures, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule or dominate others."

Not sure how not being physically attracted to a black guy or not feeling comfortable having sex with him falls into that category. I said that there were certain stereotypes that may have played a role in the relationship not working out, but that does not make me a racist. My biggest concern was that he was a player who slept around a lot. That was a stereotype I have in my head of black men. I didn't say I automatically thought he had AIDS because he was black. I wondered about his sexual history.

Everyone has their taste in men/women. I love blonde haired women with a big ass, nice hips, and great legs. When I was dating, that is what I was looking for. I didn't not go after black women because they are black. They just weren"t my type. That does not make one racist. I have heard numerous people say, nope, I'm not into black guys/girls. They aren't my type. Same goes for black people. That is far from racism and you should know it. Unfortunately, we live in a society that brands anyone with the racism tag because they are being honest. Welcome to the masses.

Everyone has their taste in men/women. I love blonde haired women with a big ass, nice hips, and great legs. When I was dating, that is what I was looking for. I didn't not go after black women because they are black. They just weren"t my type. That does not make one racist. I have heard numerous people say, nope, I'm not into black guys/girls. They aren't my type. Same goes for black people. That is far from racism and you should know it. Unfortunately, we live in a society that brands anyone with the racism tag because they are being honest. Welcome to the masses.

I'm not attracted to short guys. Does that make me a heightist?

saying I'm not attracted to a person and saying he's probably a player and has AIDS are slightly different. re-read the definitions just posted for further logic on how one goes from "I'm not attracted" to "here are characteristics of the person in question that i dont know he or she has but i'm willing to assume they have because they are a member of a certain race."

furthermore, i would react the same way if someone sees me and assumes i'm good at math and cant drive. i am a terrible driver. because i'm asian? no, because i am not careful.

you can backpedal all you want, people, the underlying root of why we think we do is clear. i dont care if you admit it or not, i would much rather you think long and hard about why you feel the way you do about people in real life and how you treat people. if you are a better, more accepting person because of a single thing posted on a message board, then cheers. if you continue to be a racist ignorant b1tch, and that applies to anyone who posted in the thread, then there's nothing i can write to change your mind and hopefully you wont say the wrong thing to the wrong person of color.

I'm not attracted to short guys. Does that make me a heightist?

I guess I'm a heightist too.

I'm also not attracted to gay guys and would never sleep with them. Does that make me a racist?

I guess I'm a heightist too.

I'm also not attracted to gay guys and would never sleep with them. Does that make me a racist?

no, it makes you straight.

daft punk.

. if you continue to be a racist ignorant b1tch, and that applies to anyone who posted in the thread, then there's nothing i can write to change your mind and hopefully you wont say the wrong thing to the wrong person of color.

And here is where you use fear. So i or you are supposed to worry about every conversation we have with ANYBODY because we might say something that offends. That's a great way to communicate. I guess we need to throw out every stereotype ever muttered anywhere. We can only make observations with our own race and make damn sure we don't do it outside of of it. Do you understand how stupid that is? The line in the sand has moved over the years of what can and can't be said. It's time for some serius dialogue in this country if we are going to be as diverse as that plan was intended a few centuries ago.

And here is where you use fear. So i or you are supposed to worry about every conversation we have with ANYBODY because we might say something that offends. That's a great way to communicate. I guess we need to throw out every stereotype ever muttered anywhere. We can only make observations with our own race and make damn sure we don't do it outside of of it. Do you understand how stupid that is? The line in the sand has moved over the years of what can and can't be said. It's time for some serius dialogue in this country if we are going to be as diverse as that plan was intended a few centuries ago.

yea i'm glad you're not overreacting about it either.

and youre right the line in the sand has moved from not even allowing people to use the same water fountain to electing them as president. i'm totally ok with that.

Not being attracted to people of a certain race = normal.

Actually dating someone for three months and not having sex with that person, not because you don't find him / her attractive but because you're afraid he / she conforms to unflattering racial stereotypes is just bizarre. The poster in question could've just, I don't know, asked this guy whether he was sleeping around or if he'd had a recent STD screening. Instead she jerked him around for 3 months and then dumped him. Not cause of anything he did. Because he was black. :doh:

I'm not sure if that qualifies as racism per se but it is pretty fvcked up. :thumbsdown:

How did I not get roped into this?

:banana:

Since you brought it up this is partly your fault :mad:

I dated a Japanese girl for a period of time during my undergrads. I'd love to have a half Asian kid who is good at math and ends up making a ton of money. I figure he/she will put me in a decent nursing home and make sure that I'm not smothered with a pillow.

I'm actually curious. What bars do go to?

It's called MDC's Broken Window Studio Apartment Behind The Meth Lab, Featuring A Six Pack of Piels Tallboys And A Boom Box With Rechargeable D Batteries.

It's called MDC's Broken Window Studio Apartment Behind The Meth Lab, Featuring A Six Pack of Piels Tallboys And A Boom Box With Rechargeable D Batteries.

I don't go to bars much. I have people I love waiting for me at home, so I'm not forced to drink myself into a disgusting stupor to make the pain go away. :thumbsup:

saying I'm not attracted to a person and saying he's probably a player and has AIDS are slightly different. re-read the definitions just posted for further logic on how one goes from "I'm not attracted" to "here are characteristics of the person in question that i dont know he or she has but i'm willing to assume they have because they are a member of a certain race."

furthermore, i would react the same way if someone sees me and assumes i'm good at math and cant drive. i am a terrible driver. because i'm asian? no, because i am not careful.

you can backpedal all you want, people, the underlying root of why we think we do is clear. i dont care if you admit it or not, i would much rather you think long and hard about why you feel the way you do about people in real life and how you treat people. if you are a better, more accepting person because of a single thing posted on a message board, then cheers. if you continue to be a racist ignorant b1tch, and that applies to anyone who posted in the thread, then there's nothing i can write to change your mind and hopefully you wont say the wrong thing to the wrong person of color.

Wow, we have a Peenie Jr.

:shocking:

I don't go to bars much. I have people I love waiting for me at home, so I'm not forced to drink myself into a disgusting stupor to make the pain go away. :thumbsup:

This thread is Christmas two days early. All we need now is Swerski.

:D

Since you live in Fishtown, you should probably be putting a gun in your mouf.

Since you live in Fishtown, you should probably be putting a gun in your mouf.

I know. It's practically Kensington or some bad part of Baltimore.

Not married but I wouldn't think twice about marrying an asian or hispanic chick if I thought she was the one. I think its a bit naive to not think about the outside pressures that would come from a black-white marriage. Its much easier now than it was 30 years ago but you still have a lot to deal with.

Not married but I wouldn't think twice about marrying an asian or hispanic chick if I thought she was the one. I think its a bit naive to not think about the outside pressures that would come from a black-white marriage. Its much easier now than it was 30 years ago but you still have a lot to deal with.

Yeah but you get extra income from her welfare checks.

Gee willikers, it's the 1950's Batman. After a hard day of fetching coffee for people that actual matter at work, you get to home, loosen your tie, have your fat wife serve you a pipping hot can of cat food before she leads you by the hand to your daughter's bedroom where its hours of Pittsburgh Platters, Egyptian Magicians, and Tossie The Salads with the people who love you.