Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Any interracial marriages here?

Not married but I wouldn't think twice about marrying an asian or hispanic chick if I thought she was the one. I think its a bit naive to not think about the outside pressures that would come from a black-white marriage. Its much easier now than it was 30 years ago but you still have a lot to deal with.

So you're selectively racist.

Not being attracted to people of a certain race = normal.

Actually dating someone for three months and not having sex with that person, not because you don't find him / her attractive but because you're afraid he / she conforms to unflattering racial stereotypes is just bizarre. The poster in question could've just, I don't know, asked this guy whether he was sleeping around or if he'd had a recent STD screening. Instead she jerked him around for 3 months and then dumped him. Not cause of anything he did. Because he was black. :doh:

I'm not sure if that qualifies as racism per se but it is pretty fvcked up. :thumbsdown:

If she had at least done that, he might have stayed a little longer. :(

Gee willikers, it's the 1950's Batman. After a hard day of fetching coffee for people that actual matter at work, you get to home, loosen your tie, have your fat wife serve you a pipping hot can of cat food before she leads you by the hand to your daughter's bedroom where its hours of Pittsburgh Platters, Egyptian Magicians, and Tossie The Salads with the people who love you.

You're all class man. It's no wonder women won't touch you. Don't worry though: I'm sure your ass-leak is terminal and you'll be dead soon. :thumbsup:

So you're selectively racist.

You're kidding. You said one of the most racist things in this thread, and you're attempting that smear against someone else? Are you serious? Let's refresh what you posted earlier:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379443&view=findpost&p=4397677

Posted Today' date=' 12:45 AM

Here's what my problem would be. I know, and have seen, [b']how these people act [/b]in a group setting. You could be talking to the nicest, most professional African American you've ever seen...but let some of his/her friends show up. Nope, can't be seen talking to whitey. Or, they'll think I'm a sell out if I don't start jiving it up a little. It won't matter if he thinks you're the best damn person on the planet..it all changes after you leave the room just for the sake of appearances. Your daughter could end up being the butt of jokes, a 'trophey' when she's not around, and resented by his friends...especially the female ones...which could lead to a safety issue.

That's racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlVKgl_zCQ

Not being attracted to people of a certain race = normal.

Actually dating someone for three months and not having sex with that person, not because you don't find him / her attractive but because you're afraid he / she conforms to unflattering racial stereotypes is just bizarre. The poster in question could've just, I don't know, asked this guy whether he was sleeping around or if he'd had a recent STD screening. Instead she jerked him around for 3 months and then dumped him. Not cause of anything he did. Because he was black. :doh:

I'm not sure if that qualifies as racism per se but it is pretty fvcked up. :thumbsdown:

You've never dated anyone for a few months and realized it wasn't going to work and ended it? I tried. I tried to do it and I couldn't. I thought I was going to have sex with him several times, but when it came down to it I didn't want to. A racist wouldn't even date a black person in the first place.

It's called MDC's Broken Window Studio Apartment Behind The Meth Lab, Featuring A Six Pack of Piels Tallboys And A Boom Box With Rechargeable D Batteries.

:lol:

I dated a Japanese girl for a period of time during my undergrads. I'd love to have a half Asian kid who is good at math and ends up making a ton of money. I figure he/she will put me in a decent nursing home and make sure that I'm not smothered with a pillow.

True that. :thumbsup:

I think we all liked you better when you were banging ADD1CT, now that you are banging nikki, not so much. :thumbsdown:

This thread is hysterical. My favorite part: MedStudent coming in in the middle of a sh!t storm and answering the original question honestly like nothing was going on. Giggle fit.

Oh and fock off NV.

True that. :thumbsup:

I think we all liked you better when you were banging ADD1CT, now that you are banging nikki, not so much. :thumbsdown:

:dunno:

I liked it better when I was black and had a 13 inch peemus.

You've never dated anyone for a few months and realized it wasn't going to work and ended it?

No, I never started dating someone and after 3 months decided it wouldn't work because I couldn't stomach focking someone of that race. :cheers:

I feel like I missed out on something...

Trust me...you didn't miss much.

addict v. nikki

nikki v. mdc

mdc v. phillybear

You missed a few things....

ChronicHusker started it.

I am a racist with man hands.

Addict takes Amex.

MDC lives in a crackhouse in Kensington and has something against bars with good-looking people in them.

Phillybear is dying

Bunny is afraid of eskimos.

NV really needs a BJ.

And there was a little Mensa/shovelhead thing going on but I didn't quite follow it. Something about going full retard.

Oh and tiki wants to be black.

• Like 1

I am a racist with man hands.

Forgot to mention that you flash your t1ts in crappy tourist bars. :overhead:

I guess I'm a heightist too.

I'm also not attracted to gay guys and would never sleep with them.

Liar :nono:

yea i'm glad you're not overreacting about it either.

and youre right the line in the sand has moved from not even allowing people to use the same water fountain to electing them as president. i'm totally ok with that.

Those PBS specials made an impact on ya? Typical argument from some dumb ass who only knows who Rosa Parks is and uses arguments about water fountains as foundations to argue. Fawking sad!!! You use fear the way those pointy hatted whiteys did.

The line in the sand has moved because of people way before your time. That line has moved because people with common fawking sense made it happen. You are of the belief that you had something to do with it, and the sad truth is, you didn't. Your generation is fawking ignorant and goes by the line set forth by people who desire you to be ignorant. They did a good job of rationalizing That must be a ###### for you and others to comprehend. You and your ineptness of dealing with lifes problems on a singular basis did NOTHING but expect you to be credited for SOMETHING you and your generation had no business taking credit for . They tell you that you carry the torch and then blow it out. Classic. Fawking CLASIC!!!! Thanks addict.

All I know is that I'd tittie fock Addict till the cows came home and buy her breakfast the next morning. :music_guitarred:

Addict = Nice girl and Legend in these parts :pointstosky:

Those PBS specials made an impact on ya? Typical argument from some dumb ass who only knows who Rosa Parks is and uses arguments about water fountains as foundations to argue. Fawking sad!!! You use fear the way those pointy hatted whiteys did.

The line in the sand has moved because of people way before your time. That line has moved because people with common fawking sense made it happen. You are of the belief that you had something to do with it, and the sad truth is, you didn't. Your generation is fawking ignorant and goes by the line set forth by people who desire you to be ignorant. They did a good job of rationalizing That must be a ###### for you and others to comprehend. You and your ineptness of dealing with lifes problems on a singular basis did NOTHING but expect you to be credited for SOMETHING you and your generation had no business taking credit for . They tell you that you carry the torch and then blow it out. Classic. Fawking CLASIC!!!! Thanks addict.

BLS used to be the champion drunk poster around these parts. He'd always post some crazy drunkass shit in the middle of the night. I think his new woman has him on a leash and he can't do it any more. Thank Gawd we have BunnysBastatrds to carry the torch and not let it get blown out.

:first:

You're all class man. It's no wonder women won't touch you. Don't worry though: I'm sure your ass-leak is terminal and you'll be dead soon. :thumbsup:

I'm all classy and stuff. I got class up the ying yang. I gots the class slowly bloop, bloop, blooping out of my c0ckhole. And you are just dying for a taste, like a dog that wants for nothing more that to greedily lap up fresh vomit.

Omg why would you resurrect this effed up nonsense?????!!

:mad:

I was doing a search for a certain thread that I knew had the word 'stupid' in it, but I accidentally typed 'dstupid' and this

thread came up with a post you made on the 2nd page. I actually haven't read this thread save for seeing your post

and the date of the last post. So merry christmas... I guess :unsure:

merry christmas!

Thank you. Christmas is a season of merryment and good cheer and being with the family. I have an interracial family. Some wretched people, sadly don't. The post just above yours, the last in the thread before you ressurected it, shows what goes through phillybear's mind at Christmas.

Don we now our gay apparel.

The financial impact of bringing a colored person into your family can have a direct affect on your relationship.

Have you considered having this black fella conduct a double-cream pie on your wife and daughter? If filmed, it could bring a positive cash flow into your family. Just something to think about.

I miss phillybear/MDC fights. :(

Me too. I almost regret strangling him to death with a piano wire and pissing into his opened mouth.

:(