Sign in to follow this  
FantasyKing

Rashad Jennings train boarding

Think he has a great game this week, playing for the Superbowl and I grabbed him yesterday and my opponent has MJD. :-)

Just put him in over BMW in my flex spot pending MJD's status doesnt improve. No matter the results I think this is the right call to make in my situation. Conservatively I think we can count on 60 and a score out of Jennings and certainly upside for a 100+ with multiple TD stat line.

Held on to this dude all year, and I'm starting him in te championship at flex over the likes of Forte and Santana Moss. 60 and a score seems reasonable to expect against the Skins.

Just put him in over BMW in my flex spot pending MJD's status doesnt improve. No matter the results I think this is the right call to make in my situation. Conservatively I think we can count on 60 and a score out of Jennings and certainly upside for a 100+ with multiple TD stat line.

Think thats a good change, I'm actually thinking of benching Greg Jennings for him

Starting him, and thankful that MJD will be out of the picture, I don't like the guessing game championship week.

Let's go Rashad and Tebow.... the ultimate championship one time train!

I've had him in both leagues, cut him in one but got him back.

If Jones-Drew is inactive, then for the :first: I'll start Jennings over Forte or Tolbert (probably over Forte).

Other league for third place I'll start Jennings over probably Lynch or could start him over AP.

Who is "BMW"?

Okay, just picked this guy up. Now I have to go through the torturous process of deciding whether or not to start him over Miles Austin.

Idiot Train Boarding....Driver is ME!

Opponent in championship has MJD, didnt notice that Jennings was sitting on Free Agent board until the dude picked him up just now. With no other RB's on his roster, letting him get RJ may have cost me 20 points.... :wall:

Okay, just picked this guy up. Now I have to go through the torturous process of deciding whether or not to start him over Miles Austin.

Ha...I picked up Rashad TO start over Miles Austin. Austin has really screwed me over the second half of the year. I am not letting him screw me in the championship game. You should start Miles with confidence however, since I will be benching him, which means he's good for 100+ and a td or two. I just can't take the chance of this guy doing me in again. If he goes off, he goes off. I would much rather take a chance on Jennings, than to watch another game where Miles drops an easy one or tips a Kitna pass for an INT, and then watch Kitna ignore him the rest of the game. My blood pressure can't take it!

I hope Jennings turns into that guy that comes out of nowhere and is big in the playoffs.

Also, knowing how the NFL works, watch Arizona beat Dallas.

What about benching Jamal Charles for R. Jennings? Absurd? I think Jennings getsnat least 20 touches plus goal line work which can't be said for Jamal. Of course Jamal is more explosive. Thoughts?

I hope Jennings turns into that guy that comes out of nowhere and is big in the playoffs.

Out of nowhere? As a backup he put up 12.00, 12.90, 17.40, and 9.75 points the past 4 weeks.

What about benching Jamal Charles for R. Jennings? Absurd? I think Jennings getsnat least 20 touches plus goal line work which can't be said for Jamal. Of course Jamal is more explosive. Thoughts?

Dont be silly.. even with the limited touches Jamaal is still a top 10 back. Surely you have someone else you can bench for him

After picking up Jennings, I have no idea who I'm going to start to compliment Ray Rice. I have to choose two of Jennings, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice and ADP. With ADP's status uncertain, I'm thinking of benching him notwithstanding that I also have Gerhart. With the Cowboys playing tomorrow and the Vikings on Sunday night, I don't have the luxury of finding out if MJD or ADP are starting before I make my decision. Not sure what to do.

Has anybody actually seen this guy play? Any opinions on strengths, etc? He is a big dude. Is he a punishing-style runner? What's he like? I hate making these decisions based purely on a stat line.

Has anybody actually seen this guy play? Any opinions on strengths, etc? He is a big dude. Is he a punishing-style runner? What's he like? I hate making these decisions based purely on a stat line.

Have you seen the Redskins Defense this year? Me either. Erkle could run for 120 and a score. They give up 135yds/g.

It's not like they have good players that are playing bad. IMO there are only 5 players on D that could start on another team. Scratch that, I'm stuck at 4 players.

I wouldn't even think twice.

I haven't seen him play a ton, but all he does is make plays. He's a bigger back at 6'1, 230. I know he has been on a tear the last month or so. He has had over 50 total yards each of the last 4 games being MJD's backup. He's had 3 touchdowns in that span. He also has average an amazing 6.8 ypc this season. As an MJD owner I have cursed this dude recently for stealing yards and touchdowns. But, I am actually more pumped MJD is injured and I can roll with Jennings without him having to split carries. I am rolling with him in full confidence and expect top 10 rb numbers this week.

Starting him, and thankful that MJD will be out of the picture, I don't like the guessing game championship week.

Let's go Rashad and Tebow.... the ultimate championship one time train!

Yep, me too! I'm playin Rashad Jennings & Tim Tebow in my Championship game....

:)

Really considering Jennings over Chris Johnson.

CJ ceiling has been 1 TD and just over 140 yards combined for weeks now. Jennings I see as equal to MJD in performance....so I don't think it's all that stupid to bench CJ....we will see if I have the nuts to do it.

Starting Jennings over Torain in another league which is PPR.....that was a no brainer for me.

Ha...I picked up Rashad TO start over Miles Austin. Austin has really screwed me over the second half of the year. I am not letting him screw me in the championship game. You should start Miles with confidence however, since I will be benching him, which means he's good for 100+ and a td or two. I just can't take the chance of this guy doing me in again. If he goes off, he goes off. I would much rather take a chance on Jennings, than to watch another game where Miles drops an easy one or tips a Kitna pass for an INT, and then watch Kitna ignore him the rest of the game. My blood pressure can't take it!

Hope you listened to me and started Smiles. He was sure to have a good game sitting on my :bench:

Think he has a great game this week, playing for the Superbowl and I grabbed him yesterday and my opponent has MJD. :-)

How your opponent doesnt have jennings and mjd..and is in the superbowl is beyond reason.

I dont think you have much to worry about winning then.

Hes probably starting Collie and Orton too.

Hope you listened to me and started Smiles. He was sure to have a good game sitting on my :bench:

No, I went with Jennings. Oh, well. Had to go with what I thought was right. Maybe it still will be!

Holding on to a 20 point lead in the quest for a three-peat (total points league). Jennings is now in for Moreno, so there best not be a train wreck.

How your opponent doesnt have jennings and mjd..and is in the superbowl is beyond reason.

I dont think you have much to worry about winning then.

Hes probably starting Collie and Orton too.

His bench is pretty deep but yes the way Jennings has been playing he definitely should have picked him up, I was surprised too because this guy makes a lot of moves and is very active. I picked him up the first day I saw that MJD missed practice, also picked up Choice when I saw Felix missed practice - I was picking up everyone i could to c0ckblock because he has Moreno and MJD and Gore, he has been hit hard with injuries - and you're right, he has Collie too. But he doesnt want to drop them for keeper options.