Sign in to follow this  
Cstriker

Your favorite comic books growing up?

Anyone a Tintin fan here?

These were pretty much all I read again and again growing up. They are pretty fantastic.

Never read a single comic book as a kid. Not one. I was always reading real books or playing with my friends.

Silver Surfer

Xmen

I used to collect Spiderman. I loved what a smart ass he was. I also had the first year of Swamp Thing. I lost all of them in a fire. I would guess the first issue of Swamp Thing was worth something.

Wolverine was my favorite. I still read them. I have every issue of his main series ever printed. Then then I subscribed to the Wolverine:Origins. Then the main Wolvering became Dark Wolverine about his son and I cancelled that. Then they did Wolverine Weapon X which I subscribed to. Now they're back to just Wolverine, which I have once again subscribed to. So bottom line is I'm a loser, BUT, I'm a loser with all the issues of the main Wolverine comic lines.

Wolverine was my favorite. I still read them. I have every issue of his main series ever printed. Then then I subscribed to the Wolverine:Origins. Then the main Wolvering became Dark Wolverine about his son and I cancelled that. Then they did Wolverine Weapon X which I subscribed to. Now they're back to just Wolverine, which I have once again subscribed to. So bottom line is I'm a loser, BUT, I'm a loser with all the issues of the main Wolverine comic lines.

Did I ever beat you up when you were a kid? :huh:

I don't know. Did you live in Ohio?

I was always into the horror comics like The Witching Hour or Weird War. Then moved on to Heavy Metal.

I picked up a Spider-Man comic at a flea market when I was 5 for 25 cents.

I haven't stopped collecting since. 33 years later the upper stairs of my house is nothing but comics. I collect basically Marvel but for a few rare DC runs that I liked.

My daughter is 3 and I take her to the comic store weekly to buy her Scooby Doo comics.(along with mine)

I also collect Wolverine and Punisher.

:shocking: :ninja:

Thank you for not beating me up when we met for the Ravens game! (Fock Pittsburgh)