Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

I'm Focking Stressed Out!

Why are you stressed?

Work. Boss is on a rampage with everyone.

Money. Trying to figure out how I'm going to get out of the hole I'm in.

Commute. Driving to another city amonsts other things.

That's the main stuff. Then just the day to day stuff.

Boss - no matter what happens keep your mouth shut (especially to your co-workers) and only answer direct questions.

Money -

Commute - get satellite radio

Find a contemporary looking church and start attending.

awwwwww. that sucks. wish I could make you laugh.

Show him a pic of your t1ts.

Work: Take a dump in your bosses office.....or fill his desk up with sand and a bag of crickets

Commute: Audio books or just go deeper in debt and get a sweet ride you'll like driving in

Money: Mehh.....It all works out man. You got a roof over your head, a job, and can complete a full sentence. You are already ahead of 75% of america right now.

tek... I think you just need to focus all of your energy on finding a new job. I know it's not easy to do right now, but it will happen. then once that happens everything else will fall into place.

tek... I think you just need to focus all of your energy on finding a new job. I know it's not easy to do right now, but it will happen. then once that happens everything else will fall into place.

Agreed. I've put some feelers out. I may have to take a cut in pay, but I can make that up in commision. I just need to get away from this negative environment. I'm used to having fun. And making money. Neither is happening here.

Agreed. I've put some feelers out. I may have to take a cut in pay, but I can make that up in commision. I just need to get away from this negative environment. I'm used to having fun. And making money. Neither is happening here.

I worked at 6 different places over four years in Tampa. I think the city overall is just a downer. Good luck

I'm not talking about feelers babe. I'm talking throw everything out there flapping in the wind until you find something new and better than your current situation. sounds like you can definitely make up for a pay cut with commission. getting that girl of yours working wouldn't hurt either. :-)

I worked at 6 different places over four years in Tampa. I think the city overall is just a downer. Good luck

I've never seen the market this bad. I had to take a job across the bay. I've been considering relocating if I don't find something in Tampa soon.

I'm not talking about feelers babe. I'm talking throw everything out there flapping in the wind until you find something new and better than your current situation. sounds like you can definitely make up for a pay cut with commission. getting that girl of yours working wouldn't hurt either. :-)

She doesn't have a car, so once I get something in Tampa, then she is supposed to look for work.

I've never seen the market this bad. I had to take a job across the bay. I've been considering relocating if I don't find something in Tampa soon.

I can understand that. My brother-in-law is currently working cs for HSN. He has a degree in business and some grad school and all he can get is cs at HSN. This was my list when I lived there in the late 90s:

Busch Gardens

Hard Rock

Autoway Chevrolet

Hilton Hotels

Time Magazine

Progressive

I can understand that. My brother-in-law is currently working cs for HSN. He has a degree in business and some grad school and all he can get is cs at HSN. This was my list when I lived there in the late 90s:

Busch Gardens

Hard Rock

Autoway Chevrolet

Hilton Hotels

Time Magazine

Progressive

I used to go after smaller companies. I liked having the owner in the building, so my fate wasn't decided by someone in Canada. But everytime they would end up selling to a big company and the first thing that would happen is our commision would be cut way back.

I'm used to being at the top of the sales board, but i just can't seem to get a break here.

Great. I have the girl of my dreams. She's smart, sweet and wonderful. We never fight. The exact opposite of the evil ex.

No, I meant "free man" literally. Weren't you in big trouble with the law recently? :unsure:

Still too fresh to talk about?

No, I meant "free man" literally. Weren't you in big trouble with the law recently? :unsure:

Still too fresh to talk about?

Still working on it. Ugh. That's a big part of stress too.

I recently just moved out of Ft. Misery and left SW Florida in the rear view mirror...couldn't be more happier :music_guitarred:

I recently just moved out of Ft. Misery and left SW Florida in the rear view mirror...couldn't be more happier :music_guitarred:

I'm leaning more and more towards that. But I have to raise the money to move. So I'm stuck here until then.

I'm leaning more and more towards that. But I have to raise the money to move. So I'm stuck here until then.

Keep your head up man......things can change so fast and it'll all be good. Just keep pluggin away and you'll get there. take one thing at a time.

Yeah I've been to Tampa a couple of times on business and I gotta say...it's kind of a sh!tty city. It just really doesn't bring anything to the table except for a couple decent pro sports teams. Doesn't seem to be much culture, I've never found a really good restaurant, etc., etc. One of my least favorite cities out there. Maybe TEK should move. :dunno:

Sorry you are stressed. Hope things get better for you. Having a job you hate and feeling locked in is a terrible place to be. At least you have a good woman by your side. Be grateful for her at least :)

Keep your head up man......things can change so fast and it'll all be good. Just keep pluggin away and you'll get there. take one thing at a time.

Couldn't you cram any more trite, cliched advice into that post? :dunno:

Couldn't you cram any more trite, cliched advice into that post? :dunno:

God doesn't close a door without opening a window? :unsure:

Yeah I've been to Tampa a couple of times on business and I gotta say...it's kind of a sh!tty city. It just really doesn't bring anything to the table except for a couple decent pro sports teams. Doesn't seem to be much culture, I've never found a really good restaurant, etc., etc. One of my least favorite cities out there. Maybe TEK should move. :dunno:

I will say that it is a great place for bachelor parties

Mons Venus

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I just got bitched out again. This is the 4th day this week. Fock. Leave me alone and let me get a focking deal. All this does is put you in panic mode and that's not a good thing for sales.

:mad: