Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Asians in the library

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoLLEZlpUxk

Not quite sure what she said wrong. Some Asian people can be really annoying.

Ching chong ching chong, nice cans babygirl.

Apparently she is receiving dead threats for this video. So dumb blondes are just going to get dead threats every time they speak their mind? What is wrong with people? WHat's the point of being a dumb blonde if you can't say things like this?!

And Asians on the moon :bandana:

Med Stud posted this, and your followup video in the Japan 'how bad should we feel' thread.

Little late to the party, Ricey?

He literally just got out of the library.

It was kind of funny. Anyway, weren't you and I going to hang out and maybe party at strip clubs or someting? Of course now you have a gf so that ain't going to happen now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoLLEZlpUxk

Not quite sure what she said wrong. Some Asian people can be really annoying.

Ching chong ching chong, nice cans babygirl.

Apparently she is receiving dead threats for this video. So dumb blondes are just going to get dead threats every time they speak their mind? What is wrong with people? WHat's the point of being a dumb blonde if you can't say things like this?!

I posted this in the other thread as riceman x's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpGoEMu2s&feature=player_embedded

The dude is a bigger idiot than the blonde b1tch.

Close....but not quite.

At least he can take a broken down car in the middle of the road and turn it into an airplane :dunno:

Close....but not quite.

At least he can take a broken down car in the middle of the road and turn it into an airplane :dunno:

what is he an asian mcguiver? Give him a bag of rice and some chewing gum, 3 min later he has a nuke?

:lol: Oh boy, I remember the dorms, going to the lab at 5am. Not a soul around...... since Asians don't have any. There would always be a group of like 12 straight of Asiania Asians...loud as fock and laughing. I wasn't even ever annoyed, I was always fairly entertained. I remember one time right after they had their little synchronized laughing session, I just started cracking up, and after I just seen all these squinty eyes looking at my like I was Godrilla.

BTW, my roommate is Asian and one of my best friends is straight out of Korea Asian, so I think I can be kind of racist...I think :unsure: Isn't that like knowing black people and being able to say the N word?

Close....but not quite.

I think that guy played with his transformers a little too much when he was little. The next time I fly in an asian airplane will be my first.