Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Should we start the KSB suicide watch?

aww, i feel bad for the guy. He is so blinded by..... i dont know its not homer goggles...... more like arabian goggles? :dunno:

I have a tendancy to like douchebags myself: Kobe, Tiger, prolly some others. Its hard to not like athletes that can put you in awe. Its easy to dislike LeBron though, go on TV and announce your choosing the hot whoore over the girl next door and crumble like a cookie. He buried his own grave with thought behind it.

by the way, RP, i thought you wanted to de-clutter the first page.... i see another 6 threads started by you :doh:

you and Lebron should go see the wizard of oz. Lebron for a heart and you for a life.

by the way, RP, i thought you wanted to de-clutter the first page.... i see another 6 threads started by you :doh:

you and Lebron should go see the wizard of oz. Lebron for a heart and you for a life.

He didn't want to de-clutter the first page. He just wanted to get MDC banned like a little tattletale b1tch. And it worked.

Anyway, speakign of b1tches, I cannot overstate how glad I am that the Heat lost. Nowitzki played like crap most of that game, the Heat had a HUGE free throw advantage going into the fourth quarter, and yet the Mavs still managed to win by a commanding margin. Eff you Lebron and eff you D-Wade.

My only complaint is that the finals MVP should've been shared with Jason Terry. He didn't start off the series well but man he hit crucial shot after crucial shot those last few games. :thumbsup:

He didn't want to de-clutter the first page. He just wanted to get MDC banned like a little tattletale b1tch. And it worked.

Didn't report anyone. Never have, never will. Keep trying, someday you will get something right.

Sorry you are so butthurt your hero isn't here right now. :overhead:

It's just basketball. :unsure:

Kudos to the Mav's, they earned it. However the Heat made it to the NBA Finals the first year of this 'experiment'. There were a whole lot folks who didn't pick them to get out of the East this first year. Considering most all of these players never played with each other before, they did a damn good job. :dunno:

Dirk, Terry, and Kidd have been 'gelling' for years now. They make passes on the court without looking as they know exactly where the other will be spotted up on the floor. That takes time and chemistry to develop that.

The Heat now have playing experience together, they know what pieces fit and what pieces don't. They're ahead of what their curve as a team is going to be the next half a decade. Nothing to be ashamed about.

It's just baksetball. :unsure:

Kudos to the Mav's, they earned it. However the Heat made it to the NBA Finals the first year of this 'experiment'. There were a whole lot folks who didn't pick them to get out of the East this first year. Considering most all of these players never played with each other before, they did a damn good job. :dunno:

Dirk, Terry, and Kidd have been 'gelling' for years now. They make passes on the court without looking as they know exactly where the other will be spotted up on the floor. That takes time and chemistry to develop that.

The Heat now have playing experience together, they know what pieces fit and what pieces don't. They're ahead of what their curve as a team is going to be the next half a decade. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Come on dude, this is ridiculous. You dont make "The Decision", talk about winning "not 5...not 6...etc" championships, follow that up with an arena celebration/coming out party reminiscent of Championship celebrations and NOT expect to win it all the first year. If i recall correctly, people were predicting them to break the all time regular season wins record.

They are ahead of no curve. They didnt win a championship this year. Yes, they should be ashamed..the way they have carried themselves all year and in the playoffs only to choke it away in the finals is embarassing.

I really cannot see how anyone (outside of Miami) roots for this team. Their leader is a flopper of Europhag soccer proportions and a fragile whiner that took a wheelchair off the floor for a SHOULDER injury. Sidekick #1 is an arrogant, frontrunning, mentally weak, submissive bitch of an NBA player that has arguably the greatest (or second greatest behind Wilt) set of physical tools ever seen in the NBA. Sidekick #2 is even weaker mentally than lebron, not much else needed to be added to that.

To top it all off, they are immature punks that deserved to have karma shit in the gas tanks of their SUVs while teammates are focking their mothers and opponents are focking their girlfriends.

The 2008 Celtics think this statement is a load of crap.

I am beginning to think that this whole KSB thing is just another BS alias and is just one giant fishing trip. No one can be this wrong ALL the time when it comes to sports and sports figures.

Come on dude, this is ridiculous. You dont make "The Decision", talk about winning "not 5...not 6...etc" championships, follow that up with an arena celebration/coming out party reminiscent of Championship celebrations and NOT expect to win it all the first year. If i recall correctly, people were predicting them to break the all time regular season wins record.

They are ahead of no curve. They didnt win a championship this year. Yes, they should be ashamed..the way they have carried themselves all year and in the playoffs only to choke it away in the finals is embarassing.

I really cannot see how anyone (outside of Miami) roots for this team. Their leader is a flopper of Europhag soccer proportions and a fragile whiner that took a wheelchair off the floor for a SHOULDER injury. Sidekick #1 is an arrogant, frontrunning, mentally weak, submissive bitch of an NBA player that has arguably the greatest (or second greatest behind Wilt) set of physical tools ever seen in the NBA. Sidekick #2 is even weaker mentally than lebron, not much else needed to be added to that.

To top it all off, they are immature punks that deserved to have karma shit in the gas tanks of their SUVs while teammates are focking their mothers and opponents are focking their girlfriends.

I think you watch to much sports television/radio shows like 'First Take' or M&M in the Morning, or listen to local sports talk radio and not enough of the actual games. :unsure:

Maybe that is my problem. :unsure: Maybe I'm out of touch with the "sports hypeathon that goes on". I carve out my schedule to watch the games, but I rarely if ever even watch the halftime shows. I haven't seen a PTI (isn't that the show with Wilbon and Kornhieser?) in years. I only have time to watch the actual sporting events (mostly).

I just don't buy into the hype like most. It doesn't bother me. :dunno:

Well done Sir, Well done!

I just don't buy into the hype like most. Except when it comes to Tiger than I'm even worse than most.

The 2008 Celtics think this statement is a load of crap.

I don't understand your point. Two totally different teams with totally different players. The Cetics had pretty defined roles and a good coach to lead them. Miami was experimenting with PG's (even with LeBon and Wade at that position) all season. They were experimenting with post guys all year. And the coaching staff is clueless which retarded the maturation of the team as a whole.

Are you seriously thinking the Heat team peaked this year and they more than likely won't get better? :unsure:

:overhead:

KSB takes another beating. He's the anti-Drobeski. Poor bastage never won a single thread.

I think you watch to much sports television/radio shows like 'First Take' or M&M in the Morning, or listen to local sports talk radio and not enough of the actual games. :unsure:

Maybe that is my problem. :unsure: Maybe I'm out of touch with the "sports hypeathon that goes on". I carve out my schedule to watch the games, but I rarely if ever even watch the halftime shows. I haven't seen a PTI (isn't that the show with Wilbon and Kornhieser?) in years. I only have time to watch the actual sporting events (mostly).

I just don't buy into the hype like most. It doesn't bother me. :dunno:

But you knew "There were a whole lot folks who didn't pick them to get out of the East this first year. " ??

Like i said previously, this has to be a fishing trip. No one can be this wrong about EVERYTHING.

I don't understand your point. Two totally different teams with totally different players. The Cetics had pretty defined roles and a good coach to lead them. Miami was experimenting with PG's (even with LeBon and Wade at that position) all season. They were experimenting with post guys all year. And the coaching staff is clueless which retarded the maturation of the team as a whole.

Are you seriously thinking the Heat team peaked this year and they more than likely won't get better? :unsure:

My point was Boston won a championship in the first year of the "Boston Three Party". Granted that team wasnt being set up to win "not 5....not 6...." championships, but the 2010-11 Miami Heat made it possible to get to game 6 of the Championship series and still be an epic failure of a season.

Who did the Heat experiment with in the post?

My point was Boston won a championship in the first year of the "Boston Three Party". Granted that team wasnt being set up to win "not 5....not 6...." championships, but the 2010-11 Miami Heat made it possible to get to game 6 of the Championship series and still be an epic failure of a season.

Okay? But you're comparing apples to oranges. It's not even close to the same thing and not what I was implying. The Miami Heat should get better the more they play with each other. Especially considering their ages (younger than the Celtics 3) and how their team was constructed.

You'er trying to make a correlation that isn't there. :dunno:

I'll ask you again. Do you think the Heat will get better or do you think they've peaked? Petty tight spiral, lets see if you can catch it.

I'll ask you again. Do you think the Heat will get better or do you think they've peaked? Petty tight spiral, lets see if you can catch it.

The Heat only have 6 guys under contract for next year. They still are sorely lacking at Center, with their starting PF coming off a significant injury and going to be 31 when next season starts. IOW, they've got the same glaring weaknesses they had this year and probably won't have the cap space to significantly upgrade from what they did this year, which was to fill out their roster with low salary FA's. And I wonder if as many will be wanting to come to South Beach next year when it's obvious a championship isn't guaranteed just because of the big three being there. Not to mention Lebron's late season choke again as well as his general dooshiness. So it's hard to say what's gonna happen with this team.

Who did the Heat experiment with in the post?

Z started like 50 games and played in 70, yet didn't play in the playoffs hardly at all.

Udonis was hurt most of the year.

Dampier was brought on mid season and didn't work out.

Jamal Magloire was given a chance.

There was no stability at the front court outside of Bosh and maybe Joel Anthony to a small degree. The point is that Pat Riley should be able to keep the low post guys that fit, get rid of the ones that didn't, and build from there.

The big three of the heat have played together before. They needed to gel but just sayin'.

Love how the big comeback is that people don't actually watch the games. Hahaha. Get real. Just because they don't see what you've tricked yourself into believing doesn't mean they don't watch the games.

You know what would be awesome...

The NBA is likely to have a lockout shortened season next year. It would be hilarious if the miss half the season, and LeBron finally wins a ring, but it has the (*) next to it for a shortened series. Then they have to break the team up because of salary cap.

Z started like 50 games and played in 70, yet didn't play in the playoffs hardly at all.

Udonis was hurt most of the year.

Dampier was brought on mid season and didn't work out.

Jamal Magloire was given a chance.

There was no stability at the front court outside of Bosh and maybe Joel Anthony to a small degree. The point is that Pat Riley should be able to keep the low post guys that fit, get rid of the ones that didn't, and build from there.

Haslem has NEVER been a post up option. Just you suggesting that shows your lack of knowledge. Same with Dampier. He's been a defensive player his entire career. And Z turned 36 the other day. He averaged 16 MPG during the regular season. Are you really suggesting that the Heat thought he was going to give them significant minutes as their post presence? Come on. Jamal Magloire? He played in a whopping 18 games for the Heat, averaging 8.8 minutes per game. I think it's fair to say the Heat knew they had no post presence. Please don't pretend otherwise. You just look ignorant.

Okay? But you're comparing apples to oranges. It's not even close to the same thing and not what I was implying. The Miami Heat should get better the more they play with each other. Especially considering their ages (younger than the Celtics 3) and how their team was constructed.

You'er trying to make a correlation that isn't there. :dunno:

The 2008 Celtics were assembled to win A championship which they did in year one. it was older guys that "Gelled" right away and took it all. The Heat were assembled to win many championships, so that is a difference but it isnt apples and oranges. There werent many people that didnt make the Heat favorites to win it all this year. Adding all of that up, mix in the cockiness going into the whole thing, and you can see why its an epic failure.

Do i think the Heat will get better? To be honest, i dont know. But i think their chance to win was as good this year as it ever will be. I guess the answer lies in the following:

Is Wade on the downhill side of his career? He will be 30 next year and he is no Kobe Bryant..the burden of carrying Lebron, et al to a title may be too much for his body/game to do at this point.

Will Lebron shake all the labels he's acquired? At this point it seems clear to me he is a submissive bitch of an NBA player.

Is the 14.5 million spent on Bosh better spent on some veteran leadership rather than a second sidekick? A talented sidekick mind you, but an incrediblly mentally weak one.

Haslem has NEVER been a post up option. Just you suggesting that shows your lack of knowledge. Same with Dampier. He's been a defensive player his entire career. And Z turned 36 the other day. He averaged 16 MPG during the regular season. Are you really suggesting that the Heat thought he was going to give them significant minutes as their post presence? Come on. Jamal Magloire? He played in a whopping 18 games for the Heat, averaging 8.8 minutes per game. I think it's fair to say the Heat knew they had no post presence. Please don't pretend otherwise. You just look ignorant.

You're making my point for me. :blink:

The Miami Heat had all kinds of players switching in and out of games and series at the 4/5 hole this year. Some that didn't fit, some that were old, some that were hurt, some that....

They were experimenting constantly trying to find a fit. That's kinda the point.

You're making my point for me. :blink:

The Miami Heat had all kinds of players switching in and out of games and series at the 4/5 hole this year. Some that didn't fit, some that were old, some that were hurt, some that....

They were experimenting constantly trying to find a fit. That's kinda the point.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between a big body and a POST PRESENCE.

Not in Miami or a fan...but come on man... :rolleyes:

Not in Miami or a fan...but come on man... :rolleyes:

the "shitting in the gas tanks" thing crossed the line, didnt it?

the "shitting in the gas tanks" thing crossed the line, didnt it?

Nah...I just laugh at the over the top hate people have for a team based on "the decision" and how the announced crap.

Its funny how up in arms people have gotten over a crappy product like the NBA.

Nah...I just laugh at the over the top hate people have for a team based on "the decision" and how the announced crap.

I have gone on record defending Lebron before... but I honestly don't like the guy. Just a rich spoiled punk.

And the NBA is a pretty crappy product. College Basketball is much more entertaining.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between a big body and a POST PRESENCE.

You're going off on a weird tangent of semantics. Putting Haslem, Z, Magloire, Dampeir, Anthony, ect. in the post (even if they are ineffective there) is still expermenting at the position and in the post..

The point is that the Miami Heat should get better as they were searching for a Center, post presence, and depth at that position all season. The carosel of players is all the proof you need.

Like I said. Now that the first test in the experiment is completed, one would think you learn from that test (season) and tweak it to get a better result. One of those tweaks should be the 5 hole and post presence. Post presence both offensively and defensively.

look

Lebron bron will win his ring eventually. Maybe next year, maybe a few years down the road but it will probably happen. and when it does, these threads can all be bumped

but until then, facts are facts. The Lebron and Miami haters talked when the Heat were struggling and the Knob Slobers talked when things were going well, to claim otherwise would be a joke. Its human nature. But Miami looked bad in the finals and the haters have the right to talk for now. Especially with some of the garbage we saw throughout the playoffs. Lebron calling a reporter and her question retarded, Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk and coughing. The way Lebron handled himself in last nights press conference.... sad really. These guys need to grow up

Agree 100% with your assessment of the NBA. Comparing the NBA today to the NBA of Bird/Magic/Jordan etc etc is like night and day.

I do have some hate for the Heat based on everything from day 1 with them, but i am more up in arms over the KSB fishing trip about the whole thing. :lol:

look

Lebron bron will win his ring eventually. Maybe next year, maybe a few years down the road but it will probably happen. and when it does, these threads can all be bumped

but until then, facts are facts. The Lebron and Miami haters talked when the Heat were struggling and the Knob Slobers talked when things were going well, to claim otherwise would be a joke. Its human nature. But Miami looked bad in the finals and the haters have the right to talk for now. Especially with some of the garbage we saw throughout the playoffs. Lebron calling a reporter and her question retarded, Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk and coughing. The way Lebron handled himself in last nights press conference.... sad really. These guys need to grow up

I don't think bumping will be necessary. Not even the most ardent Lebron hater would make a bet that he will never win a ring. At some point, this heat team will get one.

Thunder... practice hard, you are the firewall team next year.

You're going off on a weird tangent of semantics. Putting Haslem, Z, Magloire, Dampeir, Anthony, ect. in the post (even if they are ineffective there) is still expermenting at the position and in the post..

The point is that the Miami Heat should get better as they were searching for a Center, post presence, and depth at that position all season. The carosel of players is all the proof you need.

Like I said. Now that the first test in the experiment is completed, one would think you learn from that test (season) and tweak it to get a better result. One of those tweaks should be the 5 hole and post presence. Post presence both offensively and defensively.

No I'm not. The Heat didn't experiment with a post presence. They didn't have one and knew they didn't have one. They didn't think they needed one. It's telling that you're even suggesting that they thought they did. Also, with the exception of Joel Anthony and Haslem they didn't have any decent interior defenders. But neither of those guys is a true Center. There's no reason to think they'll be able to rectify either of those issues next year. If you recall, in my post responding to your question about whether the Heat can improve or not I said

So it's hard to say what's gonna happen with this team.

So I'm acknowledging that they MAY be able to improve here. I'm not the one being obstinate on this. You're the one who said they had a post presence when clearly they didn't this year. You should just acknowledge that you were wrong, as you have been so much lately, and move on.

These guys need to grow up.

Maybe.

However, I think the same can be said for quite a few jounalists who went on anti-LeBron and Heat crusades with personal attacks. Some fans need to grow up too. It's basketball for pete's sake. These are entertainers, not preists and school teachers. The off the court 'stuff' is getting more airplay and hype than what actually happens ON the court.

People talked more about Wade posing for a second after a three than what actually happend in the game. The nitpicking and uber microscoping of every little action is crazy. :rolleyes: