Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

I just saw Captain America

Meh, too much orgin, not enough action, or acting.

:thumbsdown: on Tommy Lee Jones being in the movie.

there hasn't been enough superhero movies

even worse, during the previews they showed the trailer for The Amazing Spider-man. its due in 2012.

spiderman 3 came out 5 years ago. whats next, a reboot of transformers in 2016?

heck, you can prolly catch a spiderman movie on spike tv or fx multiple days of the week.

Did you see him at the theater?

Also, almost all the superhero movies have too much origin. It's like they think the audience will be confused because some guy can fly or whatever.

Superhero movies are ghey. I long for the day when everyone realizes that again and superhero movies go away for another couple of decades.

That's too bad. Most superhero movies look ghey but I like the WWII setting and Hugo Weaving - thought this looked better than most.

even worse, during the previews they showed the trailer for The Amazing Spider-man. its due in 2012.

spiderman 3 came out 5 years ago. whats next, a reboot of transformers in 2016?

heck, you can prolly catch a spiderman movie on spike tv or fx multiple days of the week.

the wife and I saw harry potter p2 and there was a preview for planet of the apes. but I think its a prequel or is it the THIRD version of the first one since the 2nd one was like 7-8 years ago. I have seen 0 minutes of planet of the apes old or new so dunno.

Its crazy how they reboot this crap. another spiderman already? dumb.

there hasn't been enough black superhero movies

Fixed....expect the minority crybabies to start whining at any time too <_<

I don't mind a story about origins if its going to be a series of movies that are well done and not just an action flick. Batman begins was ok with me. But it seems like captain america is just another action flick where the story doesn't matter.

In general, i don't mind all the superhero movies. Its not like you have to watch them all. Some of them turn out to be good/great movies. I really enjoyed spiderman 2 and the batman movies. The xmen movies were ok too.

Superhero movies are ghey. I long for the day when everyone realizes that again and superhero movies go away for another couple of decades.

Won't happen. The only reason they stayed away until recently was the lack of movie technology to properly copy the comic books. There's a laundry list of super hero's they can still put on film.

wow something I agree with worms on

You could not be more wrong. I watch Ironman, Constantine, and The Punisher (Thomas Jane version) and Kick Ass over and over and over and over again while I gently rock in my recliner, clutching my copy of Cather in the Rye to my chest.

You could not be more wrong. I watch Ironman, Constantine, and The Punisher (Thomas Jane version) and Kick Ass over and over and over and over again while I gently rock in my recliner, clutching my copy of Cather in the Rye to my chest.

did you mean catheter ?

Loved Constantine, but had no idea it was based off of a comic.

did you mean catheter ?

Sure, it's hard to see the 2nd "C" in "Catcher" what with the bite marks on the cover and what not. But, oh, my heart goes pitter patter at the memories of having an unlubed catheter yanked out of my d!ck hole and then spending the next two days pissing and screaming.

I've gotten quite good at the insertion part nowadays. You have to snake it first. Easy, Peasy, Japanesey.