Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Raiders take Pryor

well thats not very shocking.

Just what Raiders need to lose another draft pick

As expected...ohmy.gif JaMarcus Russell part 2? (Just minus the throwing ability, and fat contract) clap.gif

Just read where the Raiders don't have a pick in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds now. Jesus, that's horrible mgmt. And I know horrible mgmt.

Just read where the Raiders don't have a pick in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds now. Jesus, that's horrible mgmt. And I know horrible mgmt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. That franchise is a focking joke. Hell, if they try to move it to L.A., I bet L.A. riots.

Those picks got the Raiders Richard Seymour (pro-bowler), Jason Campbell (starting QB and they had to have him), and Terrel Prior (#1 player coming out of high school three years ago). It's all Jamarcus Russell's fat, drug using, lazy garbage effort that got them to this.

Well they kind of have a 2nd since they'll just reach in the 1st anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. That franchise is a focking joke. Hell, if they try to move it to L.A., I bet L.A. riots.

The Radiers should definitely be the last resort for LA. It's not like it would be hard to get them. Just tell him there are 3 guys running a sub 4.4 loose in the Coliseum and Davis will be on the next flight out.

Those picks got the Raiders Richard Seymour (pro-bowler), Jason Campbell (starting QB and they had to have him), and Terrel Prior (#1 player coming out of high school three years ago). It's all Jamarcus Russell's fat, drug using, lazy garbage effort that got them to this.

I'll give you Seymour, but things are in a sorry state if a team is hanging it's hat on Campbell and/or Pryor.

I'm guessing they will get some compensation picks. Possibly good ones. If that is still part of the contract.