Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Have you ever held a human turd in your hand?

I am not sure that I ever did it with a bare hand. I know that some of my kids' poop has needed to be picked up after falling out of a diaper or something like that, but I am not sure that I have ever done it with just the bare hand. :dunno:

Does it count if there was a paper towel 'mitt' on your hand?

Nope, no buffer: needs to be a human turd of any size, not a smear or accidentally getting poo on your hand.

Yeap. A small one that started sneaking out in the shower after forcing out a fart. I let it sit for a while to see if it would erode down the drain, but had to transplant it to the toilet in the long run.

Yeap. A small one that started sneaking out in the shower after forcing out a fart. I let it sit for a while to see if it would erode down the drain, but had to transplant it to the toilet in the long run.

That's hard core. :bandana:

Other than diaper changes, the only other time I've handled a turd was when my 2 year old son plugged up the toilet at a friend's house. No plunger available. To prevent a sh!tstorm, I had to free up the clog with my bare hand.

That's hard core. :bandana:

Other than diaper changes, the only other time I've handled a turd was when my 2 year old son plugged up the toilet at a friend's house. No plunger available. To prevent a sh!tstorm, I had to free up the clog with my bare hand.

At a friend's house? I would have said that the kids was having intestinal distress and that we had to go right away. Let your buddy unplug his own toilet. :lol:

When I was in highschool I used Doritos bags to pick up a huge turd I had, threw it out the window at a basketball camp. Some kid ratted me out, so I broke into his room and peed in his shampoo bottle.

:lol:

I have. Friend pooped in the lake while we swimming at night, unbeknownst to anyone. It floated by me, I picked it up and said "I think I found a banana". Realized it wasn't a :banana: and launched it.

At a friend's house? I would have said that the kids was having intestinal distress and that we had to go right away. Let your buddy unplug his own toilet. :lol:

It was an emergency. The toilet was about to overflow. It was that or "look out below" where the party was going on.

When my youngest was little, he would not go for days at a time, so his poops were gigantic. I once had to pull one out that got stuck halfway out.

:cry:

:wave:

A couple days ago my daughter (no cans) pooped in her bath and I had to get it out of there. :cry:

IT'S ALL PIPES! :dunno::mad:

Was fishing in Lake Ponchatrain when I was twelve with a bunch of friends. In the summer you could wade out three hundred yards to this sandbar. I was in the back of the pack wading out there when this Snickers bar looking thing floats right up to my chest. I didn't know what it was but I grabbed it to throw it out of the way. My friend Tommy turns around and says "Hey Bunny, I just took a sh!t. Watch out!" So I keep this steaming piece of sh!t in my hand and come up behind him. He turned around and I threw it right on his forhead. He stood there in dicbelief as it was dripping down his face, :D

IT'S ALL PIPES! :dunno::mad:

Different pipes go to different places! You're gonna mix 'em up!! :mad:

No way the "log" would fit down the tub drain