Sign in to follow this  
Hoops

New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers

Sproles as the goal line back? lol Payton with some questionable moves in this game.

I'm disappointed but damn its only the first game and its vs the Packers.

Not calling him a bust YET....lol

And there's your garbage TD so you can fool yourselves into believing he should stay in your lineup.

This board is ALWAYS classic!!

Such whiners.

:cry:

Congrats

I was sweating that out!!

Feels good!

lol @ rushed judgment in week 1

It's not rushed judgment when it's more of exactly what we've seen for the last 4 years.

They just don't want Grant to go down for the season in the first game again. Grant would be the man if he were needed--but it's still gonna be a 50/50 split on the season, for the most part.

You must be a Grant owner.

Say all the comforting words that you want, but it's clear that Starks is RB1. Grant has no burst at all. Starks is the GB RB to own.

They just don't want Grant to go down for the season in the first game again. Grant would be the man if he were needed--but it's still gonna be a 50/50 split on the season, for the most part.

ummmmmmm, no

It's not rushed judgment when it's more of exactly what we've seen for the last 4 years.

And what exactly have you been watching for four years? Not Graham. Maybe Shockey? He didn't do too bad with Brees did he?

OMG it's only week one and we are going to get the annual rush to the WW to add Devrey Henderson because he's on fire and this is the year he finally breaks out and becomes the next Greg Jennings/Miles Austin/Dwayne Bowe/Brandon Lloyd/name your favorite breakout WR and yadda yadda yadda...

And after he goes 5 straight games with 3 receptions for 40ish yards a game everyone will quietly drop him until he does the same thing in one game next year.

You must be a Grant owner.

Not in a single league. I don't like 50/50 splits. I'm just saying that's what it is.

Oh, don't go for Gates early, bide your time and get Jimmy Graham a couple rounds later... better value!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice call stupidass. :doh:

12 carries to 9 carries. Are you Starks owners even watching this game? 1 nice TD run does not equal bell cow.

If you bought New Orleans TE hype, that's on you. He's tall and runs fast. Wonderful. The ONLY target you want to own is Colston, and it's been that way for a long time. Everyone else will disappear when you start them and blow up on your bench. It's also why you wait on a TE unless it's Gates, Witten or Clark.

Good call. Lol. Yeah, those Vernon Davis and Finley guys are bums. And Colston was a stud tonight in a game where brees threw it 50 times. What were the #1WRs nos and what were that bum TES nos? Like I said. Good call.

And what exactly have you been watching for four years? Not Graham. Maybe Shockey? He didn't do too bad with Brees did he?

He didn't do too great either. Another run of the mill mid-late round TE for people who waited and planned on getting 6-8 points from the spot. A redeeming TD grab when he's barely been on the field wouldn't help me sleep at night. I'm happy for the owners who aren't going to get beat because of his disappearing act, but New Orleans has always spread it around to about 8 different guys. That isn't going to change just because Graham is a good athlete.

12 carries to 9 carries. Are you Starks owners even watching this game? 1 nice TD run does not equal bell cow.

We're not solely looking at the carries or the fact that Starks was trusted to run the clock out.

Starks just looked like the stronger and more explosive back whereas Grant looked slow by comparison.

So far im glad i didnt draft any colts and not disappointed i missed on M.INgram.

Sproles seems like the man there...even tho he wont be in the end

They had so much success throwing the ball.

1 yard line or not they should have run a bootleg to Graham!

So glad that he scored though. I can sleep good tonight.