Sign in to follow this  
adanley

A. Johnson Down

Definitely popped something... geez that was such sh!tty luck.

Looks like a MCL or PCL. Back of the leg. As with most ligament tears, you can still walk fine, just feels a bit weird. I expect he'll miss the rest of the season... :cry:

Looks like a MCL or PCL. Back of the leg. As with most ligament tears, you can still walk fine, just feels a bit weird. I expect he'll miss the rest of the season... :cry:

:(

You have no idea whats wrong... relax. Great guy (not an owner... in fact playing against him) .. hope he comes back ok.

GAH!

I'm still holding out hope.

So can we reverse all the pussification rules now? Three big name players (Britt, Charles) go down for the year on freak, no-contact injuries. It's a physical sport, injuries are going to happen. All the rule changes have done is inflate passing statistics.

GAH!

I'm still holding out hope.

So can we reverse all the pussification rules now? Three big name players (Britt, Charles) go down for the year on freak, no-contact injuries. It's a physical sport, injuries are going to happen. All the rule changes have done is inflate passing statistics.

I still hope for the best as well.. just speculation. Seen it far too many times, and I've torn my PCL as well, so I know how walking goes.

Who knows what the deal is with all the injuries. I'm sure most of us thought the lockout/rule changes would affect players.. I wonder how many more big name players go down. Seems like all the cutting/shifting/fast paced movements are starting to catch up with players.

Who knows? All the best to Andre Johnson!

That looked exactly like what happend to Welker a couple years ago and its even the same damn field. :shocking: You remember Patriots and other teams complaining about the turf??

Gumble just announced its his right hammi, return questionable. I thought it looked like his knee like you guys did

I thought I saw the ankle buckle. But hammy now? Somethings not right here. But..if his hammy was tweaked that would explain the no contact drop.

CBSSports Fantasy says its a Hammy also. We AJ owners MAY have dodged a big bullet. Still have to hope he's only out a few weeks.

Thank you lord!! I had AJ, Welker, and Britt.

BEST WR corps to most injured and worst.