Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeAllen

Roddy

Fock him, he is no longer a must start.

And to think I took him over CJ

If there was ever a safe WR pick going in, it's White. And he is simply a below average WR now

Fock him, he is no longer a must start.

And to think I took him over CJ

If there was ever a safe WR pick going in, it's White. And he is simply a below average WR now

Yup, took him over CJ also after going back and forth about it. Now he's making me look like an @ss.

He's on the block. Gonna be interesting to see what crap offers I'll get for him, but based on his performance, I wouldn't offer a lot either.

Give up on him? You obviously can't cut him and you aren't going to get good value in a trade right now. You're only option is to hold.

Give up on him? You obviously can't cut him and you aren't going to get good value in a trade right now. You're only option is to hold.

I am close to dropping his arse. I won't but I would like to

for someone annointed the next peyton manning, I have never seen someone digress so much as a qb in this league. Dude has incredible weapons around him, a sick home field advantage and plays 75% of his games in weatherproof environments. It's unbelievable. I think a chunk of it has to to with coaching and playcalling as well, but still...

Roddy's still a monster, have no doubts. But that offense is just clueless...

for someone annointed the next peyton manning, I have never seen someone digress so much as a qb in this league. Dude has incredible weapons around him, a sick home field advantage and plays 75% of his games in weatherproof environments. It's unbelievable. I think a chunk of it has to to with coaching and playcalling as well, but still...

How's the weather where you are? Sorry...I digress.

:doublethumbsup:

Yeah Matt Ryan stinks. Who's the backup?

He did get a couple targets in the endzone, and probably would have scored if not for the pass interference calls.

He did get a couple targets in the endzone, and probably would have scored if not for the pass interference calls.

I heard he didn't fight for at least one of those

He looks slow. He's clearly still hurt and needs his bye-week. I know no one is serious about dropping him but even joking around about it makes you look like a moron :doublethumbsup:.

I am so focking sick of Roddy. He is my keeper this yr and totally regretting it. Some guy is offering me Pettigrew straight up for him (my TE is Chandler..ugh) and I can't beleive I am seriously considering it... That should tell u what I think of Roddy right now.

How's the weather where you are? Sorry...I digress.

:doublethumbsup:

That was actually quite funny. I see what you did there. :first:

Traded him for Blount three weeks ago, got one game outta Blount... :thumbsdown: Still out scored Roddy in that time frame.. :doublethumbsup:

I happened to play the team with White the one week he did something. Cost me the game. My other league I'm a White owner and he's killing me more. I thought AJ, White, Wallace would dominate in PPR.... Guess not

I happened to play the team with White the one week he did something. Cost me the game. My other league I'm a White owner and he's killing me more. I thought AJ, White, Wallace would dominate in PPR.... Guess not

Roddy was the #1 scoring WR in my league last year and went for $70 in my auction league this year. Dwayne Bowe was the #2 scoring WR last year... and I grabbed him for $42. Throw in A.J. Green for $17... money well spent.

Still tried to trade for Roddy as a buy low and glad I didn't succeed.

A chunk? Dude is a f*cking idiot. Not sure what you can do with five targets, except maybe catch every one of them. At least Smith is committed to running Michael Turner, who I also have on the squad. :pointstosky: