Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Here for ANY and ALL questions!

Fresh1 Please pick one below. All three players are at home.

Boldin vs. Indy

Gaffney vs. NE

Tate vs. Rams

6 pts for tds, bonus pts @ 100 yds receiving (an pts every 25 yds thereafter), bonus at 4 plus catches.

Please help!

I like Tate, Bal won't have to throw and Moss I think has the better day for WAS.

www.ffblife.com

Hello,

1st round of my playoffs and I am playing my hated rival. Forte went down so the outlook is not looking great. I need to start 3 of these guys. Please rank them in best to worst for this week. This is a PPR league.

M Barber

Mo Morris

A Bowe

B Wells

S Holmes

D Aromashodu

Chaz Shilens

Need help defeating my arch-nemesis in the league. Pick TWO of the following:

Shonn Greene vs KC

Larry Fitzgerald vs SF

Laurent Robinson vs NYG

Miles Austin vs NYG

The Dallas situation has me worried. I'm not sure who's riskier - a rusty Miles Austin, or a slightly injured Laurent Robinson. Shonn Greene has screwed me over so many times this year (never more so than last week when I finally put him on the bench and he went off!). And Larry Fitz just hasn't seemed himself lately, and he's playing a good D. Advise?

Thank you!

hey fresh - back for more advice. RB this time.

R. Helu vs NE

S. Jax vs. Sea

T. Gerhart vs. Det

B. Tate vs. Cin

M. Barber vs. Den

leaning toward Helu + 1.

SJax has been negligible and Sea run D is no slouch. But he's the best talent.

Gerhart totally depends on AP situation.

Barber should get a lot of carries.

Tate's workload always a question.

what do you think?

thanks,

cpit

Hello,

1st round of my playoffs and I am playing my hated rival. Forte went down so the outlook is not looking great. I need to start 3 of these guys. Please rank them in best to worst for this week. This is a PPR league.

M Barber

Mo Morris

A Bowe

B Wells

S Holmes

D Aromashodu

Chaz Shilens

In a PPR I'd say Barber, Holmes then Wells...Bowe is close too because I see him getting about 5-6 catches for 50+ yards.

Check us out at www.ffblife.com, sign up. It's free, good info there.

Shonn Greene vs KC

Larry Fitzgerald vs SF

Laurent Robinson vs NYG

Miles Austin vs NYG

The Dallas situation has me worried. I'm not sure who's riskier - a rusty Miles Austin, or a slightly injured Laurent Robinson. Shonn Greene has screwed me over so many times this year (never more so than last week when I finally put him on the bench and he went off!). And Larry Fitz just hasn't seemed himself lately, and he's playing a good D. Advise?

Thank you!

Man, tricky situation. The Dallas situation is both bad and good. Not sure how healthy Miles is but even if they steal from each other, the way Eli's looked, it could be a shootout with stats to go around for all. You're also talking to a guy who benched Fitz in the playoffs last year and lost, lol. I'd leave the two DAL guys on the bench and hope Fitz gets you a TD. I think Robinson scores but not sure the yards are there.

Good luck and kick his ass seabass. Sign up at www.ffblife.com, it's free and we could use the support. Great info there

Shonn Greene vs KC

Larry Fitzgerald vs SF

Laurent Robinson vs NYG

Miles Austin vs NYG

Thank you!

And there you have it, remember i said it, never bench Fitz! Lol, hopefully it was the difference.

I have these 6, going to need 5 for my lineup. (RB,RB,WR,WR,Flex) 0.5 PPR

A.J. Green @ STL

Marques Colston @ MIN

Mike Wallace @ SF

Arian Foster @ Car

Adrian Peterson @ NO

Ryan Mathews @ BAL

Who to drop from this line up?

Thanks!

I have these 6, going to need 5 for my lineup. (RB,RB,WR,WR,Flex) 0.5 PPR

A.J. Green @ STL

Marques Colston @ MIN

Mike Wallace @ SF

Arian Foster @ Car

Adrian Peterson @ NO

Ryan Mathews @ BAL

Who to drop from this line up?

Thanks!

Monitor AP throughout the week, sounds like he'll play. But just how much and what can you expect is unknown. So for right now I say he's the one you sit. Gerhart's been doing fine and I doubt they'll remove him from the equation completely with the season out of hand the way it is for MINN.

www.ffblife.com

OK Fresh - our playoff semis (ESPN standard league) are upon us and this is what I have so far :

QB - Brady

RB - Sproles

RB - Turner

WR - VJax

WR - Colston

WR - Welker

TE - Gates

D - Cards

K - Crosby

Bench

TE - Hernandez

WR - Robinson

WR - Demaryius Thomas

WR - Damian Williams

RB/WR - McCluster

RB - Daniel Thomas

RB - Mo Morris

My biggest concerns are VJax and Gates against a tough Ravens D, even though the Chargers are playing better and must win. Demaryius is also an interesting possibility due to a very weak NE defense. If Kevin Smith is out, Mo Morris

might be a better play than Sproles. Your thoughts please ?

Alright Fresh, looking to advance to our SB if I can pull a win out this week. Couple grand on the line!

6 all TD's, PPR, -3 INT's, -2 Fumbles

Starters-

Brady

McCoy, M. Bush

Harvin, L. Robinson

Hernandez

Bench-

Stafford

Carter, Murray-O

Vjax, AJ-Q, Jennings-O

Finley

Thanks in advance!

OK Fresh - our playoff semis (ESPN standard league) are upon us and this is what I have so far :

QB - Brady

RB - Sproles

RB - Turner

WR - VJax

WR - Colston

WR - Welker

TE - Gates

D - Cards

K - Crosby

Bench

TE - Hernandez

WR - Robinson

WR - Demaryius Thomas

WR - Damian Williams

RB/WR - McCluster

RB - Daniel Thomas

RB - Mo Morris

My biggest concerns are VJax and Gates against a tough Ravens D, even though the Chargers are playing better and must win. Demaryius is also an interesting possibility due to a very weak NE defense. If Kevin Smith is out, Mo Morris

might be a better play than Sproles. Your thoughts please ?

I like Mo Morris if Smith is out, but I couldn't go Thomas over the others. In the playoffs I like to go with guys that teams NEED to win, so I'd go VJax. Ravens secondary isn't the greatest and Vincent should win some battles there. I like Hernandez also but wouldn't start him over Gates the way Gates has been playing, along with Gronk.

www.ffblife.com, sign up. It's free!

Alright Fresh, looking to advance to our SB if I can pull a win out this week. Couple grand on the line!

6 all TD's, PPR, -3 INT's, -2 Fumbles

Starters-

Brady

McCoy, M. Bush

Harvin, L. Robinson

Hernandez

Bench-

Stafford

Carter, Murray-O

Vjax, AJ-Q, Jennings-O

Finley

Thanks in advance!

The two I'd question are sitting Finley with no Jennings out and sitting VJax for Harvin. With AP back, Gerhart playing well and a QB ailing, I might go VJax against a good BAL def but suspect secondary. Not to mention SD needs to win. All in all the players you have are comparable though so the stats may not differ much. Good luck this week, 2 grand would be niiiiiice.

www.ffblife.com

Hello Fresh.

Who do you like here?

M.Ryan vs Jags Thursday Night?

Or

T.Tebow vs NE on Sunday at 4:05?

1Pt every 25 pass

1Pt every 10 rush

4Pt's for throw Td.

6Pt's for rush Td.

Negative 2Pt's for turnovers.

Thanks!

Hello Fresh.

Who do you like here?

M.Ryan vs Jags Thursday Night?

Or

T.Tebow vs NE on Sunday at 4:05?

1Pt every 25 pass

1Pt every 10 rush

4Pt's for throw Td.

6Pt's for rush Td.

Negative 2Pt's for turnovers.

Thanks!

Tough to pick against Tebow with more points for the rushing, I think Brady will force him to pass though which doesn't bode well. I'm leaning Ryan with a healthy Julio.

www.ffblife.com

Tough to pick against Tebow with more points for the rushing, I think Brady will force him to pass though which doesn't bode well. I'm leaning Ryan with a healthy Julio.

www.ffblife.com

Ok, fair enough. I know that Bill will do his best to come up with a game plan to try to shut Tebow down, but I

think that because the game is at home and the Pats aren't a great defense, I am leaning towards Tebow.

I can see this as being a major fun game for Tebow. Running and running and running to keep Brady off the field..

The Pats linebackers aren't as fast as him.

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, fair enough. I know that Bill will do his best to come up with a game plan to try to shut Tebow down, but I

think that because the game is at home and the Pats aren't a great defense, I am leaning towards Tebow.

I can see this as being a major fun game for Tebow. Running and running and running to keep Brady off the field..

The Pats linebackers aren't as fast as him.

Thanks for your reply.

I hear you man, and the way your scoring's set up I can see Tebow winning out. I'm just not seeing many rushing TDs come out of ATL and they'll have to score somehow meaning Ryan. Tough call. Good luck either way.

www.ffblife.com

Do i dare start felix this week over turner or benson who also have good matchups?

Tough call but I don't see Turner as having a huge week with Jacksonville having a decent run defense and bad pass. And Felix looked good. And he catches. Go Felix

Looking for some semi-final help in a standard scoring league.

Lost my RB2 in Murray and scrambling for options.

Pls rank these WW options.

K. Bell (chi)

C. Ivory (no)

K. Wms (det)

J. Rodger (atl)

M. Hardesty (cle)

C. Ogbonnaya (cle)

For flex

J. Knox

D. Jax

D. Thomas and D. Driver are on the wire too.

Thanks again for a thirds week helping.

Looking for some semi-final help in a standard scoring league.

Lost my RB2 in Murray and scrambling for options.

Pls rank these WW options.

K. Bell (chi)

C. Ivory (no)

K. Wms (det)

J. Rodger (atl)

M. Hardesty (cle)

C. Ogbonnaya (cle)

For flex

J. Knox

D. Jax

D. Thomas and D. Driver are on the wire too.

Thanks again for a thirds week helping.

I'd go DJax for the flex. As far as the RB, Ivory if everyone else is still hurt, Rodgers if one plays.

www.ffblife.com

QB controversy.

Vick vs NYJ

Palmer vs Det

Yates vs Car

Not really sure what to think of Vick this week, and the Jets have a tough secondary. Palmer wasn't very impressive against a poor GB pass def. Yates has been OK and goes against a less than stellar Panthers def.

Thanks again, ill be checking your response after I get done looking @ ffblife.com.

Jack

Ok Fresh! ..hopefully I can tap some more magic from ya.

Please pick 3 RB's and a Defense : (as mentioned, your bar tab is taken care of!)

MJD @ ATL

M.Bush vs. DET

R.Mathews @ BAL

S.Greene @ PHL

M.Lynch @ DaBears

Which Def? ATL (v jax) or SEA (@ CHI)

Pick 2 in PPR: Santana Moss, Julio Jones, Laurent Robinson.

Julio won't get alot of catches but I like his TD chances better than Moss, I'd go Julio and Robinson.

Another question, do you work in SEO? Just saw something in your signature.

www.ffblife.com

Ok Fresh! ..hopefully I can tap some more magic from ya.

Please pick 3 RB's and a Defense : (as mentioned, your bar tab is taken care of!)

MJD @ ATL

M.Bush vs. DET

R.Mathews @ BAL

S.Greene @ PHL

M.Lynch @ DaBears

Which Def? ATL (v jax) or SEA (@ CHI)

Hopefully I've given you some magic in the 1st place! I like Bush, Greene and MJD. Matthews I could exchange for Bush if need be but I see Bush getting at least 80 and a TD. Also, go with the SEA defense. If they stop Barber, they could put up big numbers and the secondary's playing great.

www.ffblife.com

Fresh-

.5 ppr. CJ1K or MJD as my 3rd rb? Pick two of Mega, Fitz and R White (leaning Mega and Fitz). Thanks!

I like MJD, he's been featured everywhere lately and a scoring machine. I like CJ this week also but tough to sit MJD with the hot hand.

www.ffblife.com

Help w Flex player

Ahmad Bradshaw

Miles Austin

Brandon Marshall

Need to pick 2 and league is TD heavy but does reward for yardage

Go with Marshall.

www.ffblife.com

QB controversy.

Vick vs NYJ

Palmer vs Det

Yates vs Car

Not really sure what to think of Vick this week, and the Jets have a tough secondary. Palmer wasn't very impressive against a poor GB pass def. Yates has been OK and goes against a less than stellar Panthers def.

Thanks again, ill be checking your response after I get done looking @ ffblife.com.

Jack

Even though it's the Jets, I still like Vick.

Julio won't get alot of catches but I like his TD chances better than Moss, I'd go Julio and Robinson.

Another question, do you work in SEO? Just saw something in your signature.

www.ffblife.com

Yeah I'm starting Matt Ryan over Cam Newton (we get point per completion for QBs, and Cam has a tough matchup), so thinking that I could reduce risk by starting Laurent Robinson over Julio Jones.

I do work in SEO. I'm Director of SEO for a publishing corporation.

Dan

Yeah I'm starting Matt Ryan over Cam Newton (we get point per completion for QBs, and Cam has a tough matchup), so thinking that I could reduce risk by starting Laurent Robinson over Julio Jones.

I do work in SEO. I'm Director of SEO for a publishing corporation.

Dan

Yes it's definitely different with 2 on the same team but I like Julio's chances to score.

I'd love to talk with you about SEO for www.ffblife.com

Fresh, help me out here:

Please help me pick 3 (either 1 RB and 2 WR or 3 WRs) from the following group:

RBs:

Helu at NYG - good matchup against a suspect NYG run defense and Helu has been on fire lately.

Wells vs CLE - great matchup at home against the worst run defense in the league

WRs:

White vs JAX - #4 ranked pass defense but White has been playing great of late and their top two CBs won't be playing.

Nicks vs WAS - middle of the pack pass defense, Nicks has played well last few weeks.

Johnson vs. MIA - decent matchup at home vs #26 pass D but his hand is injured and the weather looks iffy.

Nelson at KC - #10 pass defense, on the road, might be a blow out with Rodgers sitting second half. Bump him up because Jennings is out?

Robinson at TB - I am warry of Miles Austin getting more and more involved now that he is back.

Our scoring system: 10 points for all TDs, 1 point per 10 yards rushing or receiving, 10 point bonus at 100+ rushing or receiving (not combined).

thanks for the help.

Fresh, help me out here:

Please help me pick 3 (either 1 RB and 2 WR or 3 WRs) from the following group:

RBs:

Helu at NYG - good matchup against a suspect NYG run defense and Helu has been on fire lately.

Wells vs CLE - great matchup at home against the worst run defense in the league

WRs:

White vs JAX - #4 ranked pass defense but White has been playing great of late and their top two CBs won't be playing.

Nicks vs WAS - middle of the pack pass defense, Nicks has played well last few weeks.

Johnson vs. MIA - decent matchup at home vs #26 pass D but his hand is injured and the weather looks iffy.

Nelson at KC - #10 pass defense, on the road, might be a blow out with Rodgers sitting second half. Bump him up because Jennings is out?

Robinson at TB - I am warry of Miles Austin getting more and more involved now that he is back.

Our scoring system: 10 points for all TDs, 1 point per 10 yards rushing or receiving, 10 point bonus at 100+ rushing or receiving (not combined).

thanks for the help.

I'd probably go with Helu, Nicks and Jordy. With no Jennings, Jordy should have a good game. Nicks has a hot Eli throwing to him and Helu will get a ton of touches like he has been. Roddy's a good option but I give the edge to Helu.

www.ffblife.com, sign up. It's free and has great insight.

STANDARD 12 TEAM LEAGUE non ppr

Tim Tebow

Chris Johnson

RB2 -

Percy Harvin

Hakeem Nicks

Santana Moss or Desean Jackson

Jake Ballard or Dustin Keller

Zona D

with Demarco down running with backups from the waiver wire dead marsh in a 12 team league

RB2- L.Tomlinson/K. Hunter/L. Ball/M. Ingram/Kahlil Bell

Who to pick for RB2?

or if you have any other opinions for WR3 or TE I would love to hear it.