Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Getting tired of Beanie Wells and his weekly BS!

Seemingly every week this fockbag comes up lame, struggles to practice all week, then becomes "active" on game day and plays great. Then, when you finally start him with some confidence, he leaves the game or gets spelled randomly. I dunno. Just focking play or focking be out. Piece of chit.

His flukey 3-TD game makes him appear to be a top guy but he'll let ya down....believe me.

This is SOOOOOOOO true of a lot of guys.

Fock; sit out and get healthy.

i watched him play in high school. the word on him is that he has a vagina.

5 out of 6 games he has been active for this season he has been great in fantasy. For now on I am starting him if he is active no matter the match-up unless he just lays a egg two or three games in a row.

He got me good this week. I actually traded away Miles Austin for Torain early in the week to cover his ass.

5 out of 6 games he has been active for this season he has been great in fantasy. For now on I am starting him if he is active no matter the match-up unless he just lays a egg two or three games in a row.

Yeah but it's always something and you then have to screw around all week trying to determine if he'll play, who will get carries if he doesn't play, if he will last the whole game, etc, etc. I just want the focking tool to play or not play. No missing practices, no game time decisions, no coming up lame in warmups. Just. Play. Azzhole.

He got me good this week. I actually traded away Miles Austin for Torain early in the week to cover his ass.

Don't blame Beanie for your dumb ass move. :music_guitarred:

Seemingly every week this fockbag comes up lame, struggles to practice all week, then becomes "active" on game day and plays great. Then, when you finally start him with some confidence, he leaves the game or gets spelled randomly. I dunno. Just focking play or focking be out. Piece of chit.

His flukey 3-TD game makes him appear to be a top guy but he'll let ya down....believe me.

:huh: He had 1 week when he was out (and it was announced in time to get a replacement in), and 1 week when he got hurt and didn't finish the game. In every other game, he has scored at least 1 TD. I'm not sure what else you want, especially since he was probably drafted (at best) as a RB2. You should be happy with a TD almost every single week he plays. :unsure:

Yeah but it's always something and you then have to screw around all week trying to determine if he'll play, who will get carries if he doesn't play, if he will last the whole game, etc, etc. I just want the focking tool to play or not play. No missing practices, no game time decisions, no coming up lame in warmups. Just. Play. Azzhole.

Umm...he did play.

The one game this year he didn't play it was known ahead of time.

This was known for a while ahead of time that he was expected to play.

Quit your crying.

This should not be a surprise to anyone. This is his MO and always has been.

Umm...he did play.

The one game this year he didn't play it was known ahead of time.

This was known for a while ahead of time that he was expected to play.

Quit your crying.

He ended up scoring 3 TDs against the Giants on a week he barely practiced and was extremely iffy. This week has deemed a "bad" play and other guys took 1st team reps. He also left the Steelers game early. And, he missed one game entirely and it was "known" but it took them all week to actually nail it down and declare him out.

Its not crying - its called focking instability and being pissed about it. You can call it whatever you want. :rolleyes:

He ended up scoring 3 TDs against the Giants on a week he barely practiced and was extremely iffy. This week has deemed a "bad" play and other guys took 1st team reps. He also left the Steelers game early. And, he missed one game entirely and it was "known" but it took them all week to actually nail it down and declare him out.

Its not crying - its called focking instability and being pissed about it. You can call it whatever you want. :rolleyes:

Okay-I call it you being borderline mentally challenged.

He missed one game, and it was announced he was out IN PLENTY OF TIME to substitute a replacement. He left one game early due to injury, but at the RB position, that's not uncommon. He has played in 6/7 games, and scored a TD in 5 of those. That's not "focking stability," that is the definition of stability.

What is there to complain about again?

If he started and you insert him in the lineup, you were awarded in 5 out of the 6 games he played. :rolleyes:

You had to be a complete moron to complain about Beanie's production this year.

He was deemed a bad play because of the matchup.

Basically you should be crying because you drafted him without knowing this would be the case.

The guy has injury risk written all over him...should have been drafted accordingly and he is likely outplaying his draft position.

Whisenhunt has proved, if Beanie is active he is giving him the ball. Don't put too much into Beanies practice time, hes a guy that is going to stay banged up but, until otherwise...if he is active then play him.

What is there to complain about again?

If he started and you insert him in the lineup, you were awarded in 5 out of the 6 games he played. :rolleyes:

You had to be a complete moron to complain about Beanie's production this year.

And the "If he started" is always the $64K question with him, isnt it? Now I know why he was cut during this offseason. I was wondering what the owner was thinking,. Now I know.

You'd have to be a complete moron to NOT acknolwege that hes got more problems than a math book. Hed be a stud...if YOU KNEW WITHOUT QUESTION if he was gonna play every week and you didnt have to keep checking his status every 5 focking minutes.

He was deemed a bad play because of the matchup.

Basically you should be crying because you drafted him without knowing this would be the case.

The guy has injury risk written all over him...should have been drafted accordingly and he is likely outplaying his draft position.

Yep - I learned. Anyone wnna bet he does NOT play the every game the rest of the year? Or, better yet, come playoff time, hes a game-time decision or limited in some way? I hope he has a huge game against the Lambs so I can trade his sorry azz.

And the "If he started" is always the $64K question with him, isnt it? Now I know why he was cut during this offseason. I was wondering what the owner was thinking,. Now I know.

You'd have to be a complete moron to NOT acknolwege that hes got more problems than a math book. Hed be a stud...if YOU KNEW WITHOUT QUESTION if he was gonna play every week and you didnt have to keep checking his status every 5 focking minutes.

And his draft position and value clearly reflect that injury risk.

So again...quit your crying.

You likely got great value in taking this guy...just enjoy it and shut the fock up.

Yep - I learned. Anyone wnna bet he does NOT play the every game the rest of the year? Or, better yet, come playoff time, hes a game-time decision or limited in some way? I hope he has a huge game against the Lambs so I can trade his sorry azz.

You idiot.

He missed 1 game this year that was announced prior kickoff. All the other games, there wasn't any guessing. You hang around these forums all day and night for 6 days but you can't check on news prior to kickoff? Name me one week where they announced he would start but didn't?

Stop the crying.

And his draft position and value clearly reflect that injury risk.

So again...quit your crying.

You likely got great value in taking this guy...just enjoy it and shut the fock up.

Agree, he's been an absolute steal this year.

You idiot.

He missed 1 game this year that was announced prior kickoff. All the other games, there wasn't any guessing. You hang around these forums all day and night for 6 days but you can't check on news prior to kickoff? Name me one week where they announced he would start but didn't?

Stop the crying.

No guessing? I tell ya what - check Rotonews and search on Beanie Wells. Then, read through the last few weeks of information. If thats not guessing, I dont know what is. This has been going most of the season. I dont think you guys are getting my problem with him - its not his actual numbers, its the consistent laundry list of problems he has and its never just "start him and dont worry". Its always something. You cant argue with me on this stuff. Its a FACT that his weekly status is always a dice roll and whether he plays the ehole game or whatever else is also a diceroll.

Maybe you guys enjoy the dicking around but I dont. Just play or dont play. Not playing is fine - but lets know that WAY ahead of time so we can make alternate arrangements. Are we talking about the same Beanie Wells? Read below for a FRACTION of the news related to him. Its every focking week with this guy. Just get ACLed so we cna go on with our lives.

Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic writes that his "hunch" is Beanie Wells (knee, questionable) will play a limited role if he's active against the Ravens on Sunday.

Beanie Wells (questionable, hamstring) increased his participation in Friday's practice and is considered a game-time decision for Week 8 against the Ravens.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt indicated that Beanie Wells' (knee) availability for Week 8 won't be determined until Sunday morning.

Appearing on NFL Network's Around the League Live, Jason LaCanfora suggested that Beanie Wells (knee) is still "very, very doubtful" to play this week.

Beanie Wells (knee) was held out of Cardinals practice Wednesday.

Beanie Wells' right knee kept "locking up" during last Sunday's loss to the Steelers.

Wish he would have just sat this week.

Wells worried about knee injury

Beanie Wells, RB, ARI

2:39 PM

News: Cardinals RB Beanie Wells is concerned that his undisclosed knee injury could linger all year. "I was very limited (Sunday at Baltimore)," he said. "If you noticed, I came off the field a lot. I was playing in spots. I really wanted to play. Now, I’ll just worry about next week.”

Analysis: This isn't very comforting for Fantasy owners. Wells has been very fragile in his NFL career and it seems that label will stick with him this season. Although, Wells was very effective against a good Ravens defense despite being less than 100 percent and will now face one of the worst run defenses in the NFL in Week 9 against the Rams. If Wells suits up, then he could still do some damage, so he would be worth the start in Fantasy, despite fear of a potential setback in-game.

occassionally i get the sense that people believe that the nfl exists for fantasy football purposes and that the players and coaches need to cater to fantasy.

in reality, they're going to do what's best for their team to win

No guessing? I tell ya what - check Rotonews and search on Beanie Wells. Then, read through the last few weeks of information. If thats not guessing, I dont know what is. This has been going most of the season. I dont think you guys are getting my problem with him - its not his actual numbers, its the consistent laundry list of problems he has and its never just "start him and dont worry". Its always something. You cant argue with me on this stuff. Its a FACT that his weekly status is always a dice roll and whether he plays the ehole game or whatever else is also a diceroll.

Maybe you guys enjoy the dicking around but I dont. Just play or dont play. Not playing is fine - but lets know that WAY ahead of time so we can make alternate arrangements. Are we talking about the same Beanie Wells? Read below for a FRACTION of the news related to him. Its every focking week with this guy. Just get ACLed so we cna go on with our lives.

Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic writes that his "hunch" is Beanie Wells (knee, questionable) will play a limited role if he's active against the Ravens on Sunday.

Beanie Wells (questionable, hamstring) increased his participation in Friday's practice and is considered a game-time decision for Week 8 against the Ravens.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt indicated that Beanie Wells' (knee) availability for Week 8 won't be determined until Sunday morning.

Appearing on NFL Network's Around the League Live, Jason LaCanfora suggested that Beanie Wells (knee) is still "very, very doubtful" to play this week.

Beanie Wells (knee) was held out of Cardinals practice Wednesday.

Beanie Wells' right knee kept "locking up" during last Sunday's loss to the Steelers.

The effing guy is hurt for Christ sake. The same can be said for every player that goes through a lingering injury. If HE SITS (Like Hillis) folks complain and ###### about him not playing through injury. When he does, idiots like you complain that he does well when he hurt and do better when he isn't.

Is this your first year playing Fantasy Football?

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP HIM and GO PICK UP SOMEONE ELSE. YOUR BITCHING IS QUITE ANNOYING. WHAT ABOUT TRADING HIM FOR HILLIS? You know if Hillis is hurt, he'll sit for you making your fantasy football life easier.

One more NOTE lizard head. Haven't you learned anything about football injuries? The only day that matters is Sunday when they announcement their availability. Why do you listen to EVERY jargon that comes out of every coach, player and media outlet? I can tell you haven't won much over the years.

One more NOTE lizard head. Haven't you learned anything about football injuries? The only day that matters is Sunday when they announcement their availability. Why do you listen to EVERY jargon that comes out of every coach, player and media outlet? I can tell you haven't won much over the years.

i have wells and sat him due to the uncertainty (and i was going to the panthers game/not by a comupter). turns out i would have a win sewn up had i started him. instead i'm left hoping that battle has a good game. if he doesn't OH WELL - not that big a deal!

occassionally i get the sense that people believe that the nfl exists for fantasy football purposes and that the players and coaches need to cater to fantasy.

in reality, they're going to do what's best for their team to win

Wells is lucky I would have lost whether I played him or not, but if his points would have made the difference, both he and Wisenhunt would have been sat down for the sternest talking to of their lives.

Well, it is RoadLizard...the guy that wants all games played in domes and basically hates solid defense.

I had to start Beanie this week cause my byes and injuries are so bad. He did good! STL next, I hope he drops the hammer.

I wish I didn't trade Beanie for Fitzgerald...oh well. As long as he plays, who gives a fock what minor injuries get reported?

The effing guy is hurt for Christ sake. The same can be said for every player that goes through a lingering injury. If HE SITS (Like Hillis) folks complain and ###### about him not playing through injury. When he does, idiots like you complain that he does well when he hurt and do better when he isn't.

Is this your first year playing Fantasy Football?

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP HIM and GO PICK UP SOMEONE ELSE. YOUR BITCHING IS QUITE ANNOYING. WHAT ABOUT TRADING HIM FOR HILLIS? You know if Hillis is hurt, he'll sit for you making your fantasy football life easier.

No, I dont complain when guys are hurt and dont play. I complain when every week its the "run-around". Id rather him take a week or two off and get right. Its easier to manage the team that way. This is my second year of fantasy football. Thanks.

You guys get so angry about this stuff. Geesh. Be nice.

Peyton Hillis? No thanks...SAME damned problem!

Well, it is RoadLizard...the guy that wants all games played in domes and basically hates solid defense.

As opposed to you whod rather watch 2-0 games in blinding snowstorms. This is a fantasy football forum so thats all that should matter. If you want to gab about the real NFL - then try NFL.com or something. FFToday = Fantasy Football Today.

Ya big lump. :cheers:

No, I dont complain when guys are hurt and dont play. I complain when every week its the "run-around". Id rather him take a week or two off and get right. Its easier to manage the team that way. This is my second year of fantasy football. Thanks.

You guys get so angry about this stuff. Geesh. Be nice.

Peyton Hillis? No thanks...SAME damned problem!

As opposed to you whod rather watch 2-0 games in blinding snowstorms. This is a fantasy football forum so thats all that should matter. If you want to gab about the real NFL - then try NFL.com or something. FFToday = Fantasy Football Today.

And Blount?

And McFadden?

And Mendy a few weeks back?

And

And

And

Your act is tiresome.

And Blount?

And McFadden?

And Mendy a few weeks back?

And

And

And

Your act is tiresome.

D-Macs status was a helluva lot less ambiguous than Wells. Menhdenhall had ONE week like this and even then it wasnt nearly as much run-around. Blount is teetering on being just as annoying.

Is Beanbag Wells your cousin or something? This is really upsetting you..... :o

So what's the problem here? Just trade him for someone else... Seems pretty simple to me. Here, let's break down the problem. IF Road lizard is tired of Wells weekly BS THEN trade him for someone who doesn't have weekly BS. Life is much simpler then people make it.

D-Macs status was a helluva lot less ambiguous than Wells. Menhdenhall had ONE week like this and even then it wasnt nearly as much run-around. Blount is teetering on being just as annoying.

Is Beanbag Wells your cousin or something? This is really upsetting you..... :o

Because reading retarded post like this from someone who claimed to be in the game for 10+ years drives me mad.

Don't recall ever saying I prefer a 2-0 game in a snowstorm.

Just that defensive games are fine...bad weather is fine.

BTW...the FF Today Board states its for "The place for fantasy football and nfl discussion, breaking news, etc... fantasy football talk at it's best!" so your point that FF is all that should matter is pretty much crap. Especially considering the dome and defensive football talk was not all focused on FF.

As I have said before...you should just play fantasy arena ball...Im sure you really enjoyed the Toledo vs. Northern Illinois tonight.