Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Oakland Raiders @ San Diego

Taiwan Jones looks like he can house it at anytime.

Ditto to Mike Bush. Nice three headed attack the Raiders have this year, wow.

This game will be over by 10:45 so many run plays killing the clock and the chargers can't seem to get anything going I think neither gates or v jax have had a target

The suspense of waiting on word of Ford is killing me... I keep waiting for him to come running out of the tunnel with his helmet, but it's not looking good.

hmm Mathews hurt again or something?

hmm Mathews hurt again or something?

God I hope so, that would be awesome.

The suspense of waiting on word of Ford is killing me... I keep waiting for him to come running out of the tunnel with his helmet, but it's not looking good.

I'd be one happy monkey if he came back out to play ball...

I'd be one happy monkey if he came back out to play ball...

Me too.

I hope the long wait isn't because his season is over.

Me too.

I hope the long wait isn't because his season is over.

Sadly...that's more likely the case.

Norv Turner...what's up?!?

Matthews must be hurt.

Let's hope so! :overhead:

Norv Turner...what's up?!?

Matthews must be hurt.

Norv Turner is a loser. Period. He turns every team he touches into losers. I can't wait for the NFL to finally figure it out, because this guy has had more than enough chances and he has blown all of them.

matthews is NOT hurt.

the problem is that he rushed the ball 4 times in their first drive and got them to the 1 yard line. at that point they had 3rd and inches for a first down on the 1 yard line and matthews looked unstoppable.

so norv turner pulled him. and he hasnt been back in since.

end of story.

based on their last 10 years, including playoffs, probably the worst coached team EVER (given available talent)

Everyone was right all week....Palmer sucks and has no arm left

That Moore touchdown was pretty freaking nice. I still think it's a bit of a windsock, but he made an adjustment (a better one by Moore) and he put it in the right place. That was a nice TD. I don't think he's the guy you want marching you down the field to win the game, but he looks like a good QB with the lead.

As a Rivers owner (I have Stafford too but on the bench) I'm just telling myself to remain calm. I want the Raiders to stack up a ton of points so Rivers will have to keep slinging it. It's his M.O.; Chargers play like sh!t for three quarters then lights it up. Happened last year and the year before all the time.

It's easy to see why SD values Marcus McNeill so much...the other tackles stink. Still, someone explain to me why the Chargers aren't chipping the DEs and why Rivers isn't throwing it up for V-Jax out of the shotgun or running more screens. As often as SD passes to its RBs, this should not be that hard.

Geez, if I didn't know better, I'd say the Penn State scandal distracted the Chargers :dunno:

My biggest concern is that Mathews' groin tightened up from being on the sideline so long b/c I didn't see anytime in his five touches where he could have gotten hurt.

Mathews hasn't been in because their starting left tackle is out, and the backup sucks. Tolbert has been in for pass protection, and I assume they don't want to risk Mathews in there blocking since he just came off an injury.

I hate it when you are watching a game and remember that someone you know (just a customer of mine but w/e) has paid for a plane ticket to watch their team get trounced for the first half.

Akward conversation upcoming next week if this game doesn't turn around. Chargers fans are tough to talk to win or lose...

matthews is NOT hurt.

the problem is that he rushed the ball 4 times in their first drive and got them to the 1 yard line. at that point they had 3rd and inches for a first down on the 1 yard line and matthews looked unstoppable.

so norv turner pulled him. and he hasnt been back in since.

end of story.

based on their last 10 years, including playoffs, probably the worst coached team EVER (given available talent)

Mathews came out looking great. I got my hopes up that he was going to have a big night, now he is still stuck on 2 freaking points. The whole SD offense looks completely inept tonight. I think they have completely been dumbstruck by the loss of the Left Tackle. How can Rivers turn into a total turd? The fact that Norv has kept his job all these years just baffles me. What a waste of a decade for the Chargers.

Well i have VJAX and Tolbert but this clown is airing it out to rookie Vincent Brown.

First i lose Ford and now this.

My opponent has Rivers by the way.

Glad im not facing M.Bush.

Very, very glad that I am playing him this week!

The announcers crack me up though saying "No offense, but McFadden would have taken that to the house." I assume San Diego would be far more conscientious about the possibility of a screen with McFadden.

Very, very glad that I am playing him this week!

The announcers crack me up though saying "No offense, but McFadden would have taken that to the house." I assume San Diego would be far more conscientious about the possibility of a screen with McFadden.

Bush would have taken it to the house if he stuck to the sideline behind his blockers

Glad I'm starting Bush at flex with Rice and Forte still to go. :pointstosky:

I thought I was stoked to slot Gore in to go along with Rice and Forte