Sign in to follow this  
typhus

Top RB for week 11 - guaranteed

Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan said he is uncertain RB Tashard Choice will play in Week 11, even though Choice has declared himself ready. Shanahan also said he isn't sure exactly what kind of role Choice will play once he is cleared for action. "You don't know about running backs or safeties until they play," Shanahan said. "People can tell you a running back is a good running back or a safety is a good safety, but at least in my experience, until they actually put the pads on and they do it in live situations, you don't know for sure."

Translation - Choice well get 35 carries for 140 yds, 2 tds, and 9 rec for 150 and another score.

Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan said he is uncertain RB Tashard Choice will play in Week 11, even though Choice has declared himself ready. Shanahan also said he isn't sure exactly what kind of role Choice will play once he is cleared for action. "You don't know about running backs or safeties until they play," Shanahan said. "People can tell you a running back is a good running back or a safety is a good safety, but at least in my experience, until they actually put the pads on and they do it in live situations, you don't know for sure."

Translation - Choice well get 35 carries for 140 yds, 2 tds, and 9 rec for 150 and another score.

So no pass plays for him?

:bench:

I'm thinking Choice also has IDP potential ... based on Shanahan's comments, sounds like he might be the starting safety.

8 tackles, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 1.5 Sacks

This would be great timing for me since Foster is on a bye and I've had Choice on my roster for two weeks :headbanger:

I'm thinking Choice also has IDP potential ... based on Shanahan's comments, sounds like he might be the starting safety.

8 tackles, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 1.5 Sacks

Nice. and the int back for a td.

typhus, if you're able to sucessfully predict Shanny's RB selection pick out six numbers between 1-50 for Saturday's Powerball drawing.

:seeyouinWeek11F.U.thread:

typhus, if you're able to sucessfully predict Shanny's RB selection pick out six numbers between 1-50 for Saturday's Powerball drawing.

already got my ticket...... see you in Hawaii

5 23 29 36 40

i've made my CHOICE all aboard choo choo

already got my ticket...... see you in Hawaii

5 23 29 36 40

Dude; what's the Powerball number?!!!

Choice will be the hottest WW aquisition tomorrow.

So I had to give my post a cheap bump,, just trying to help my brothas out a little...aight.

i have played poker with shanny. once you think you have a tell, bam, he takes all of your money. last week it was helu 100% unless torain gets tired. bam, it was torain all day. this week he hints at choice, it will be helu all day.

by the way, i would love to play poker with shanny and accidentally punch him in the face for years of pain.

i have played poker with shanny. once you think you have a tell, bam, he takes all of your money. last week it was helu 100% unless torain gets tired. bam, it was torain all day. this week he hints at choice, it will be helu all day.

by the way, i would love to play poker with shanny and accidentally punch him in the face for years of pain.

Shanny, or aka Rat bastid,, has to have one of the top 10 most punchable faces in the world. Every time I see those Rat teeth exposed since his hair lip cant cover, I just want punch him.

And he's STILL on my waiver wire. What team does this guy play for again?

The fact that you also bumped the thread proves you are a true guru in the AXE EFG tradition. What do you predict the weather will be like hear in East Texas tomorrow, Typhus?

Damn I hope he goes off, I have him or K smith i have to start today.

Assuming you stuck with Choice...ouch!

:shocking:

Ironic how close Smith's numbers were to the Choice prediction. Biggest mistake was number of carries.....

Nice try! But Shanahan is on to us trying to anticipate his unpredictability!

Rotoworld: Redskins waived RB Tashard Choice.

The Redskins have opted to replace Choice with practice squad RB Evan Royster after seeing just six carries for seven yards in one game from the Ex-Cowboy. Choice did a lot of talking in his three weeks with the club, but failed to impress on the field. Flirting with a per-carry average near 2.0, Choice won't draw much interest league-wide.

Nice try! But Shanahan is on to us trying to anticipate his unpredictability!

Rotoworld: Redskins waived RB Tashard Choice.

The Redskins have opted to replace Choice with practice squad RB Evan Royster after seeing just six carries for seven yards in one game from the Ex-Cowboy. Choice did a lot of talking in his three weeks with the club, but failed to impress on the field. Flirting with a per-carry average near 2.0, Choice won't draw much interest league-wide.

I fully expect John Riggins to start for Washington at this point. :thumbsdown:

At least he went out on a limb! :pointstosky: I give you full credit.

Any squirrel can go out on a limb.

Any squirrel would know better than to predict the "Top RB for week 11 - guaranteed" from any Shanahan RB. I'm glad you give the dude credit, because I would only deal with him on a cash basis after that prediction.