Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

N.Y. Jets at Denver Broncos

Inactives

Jets: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Jeremy Kerley, RB LaDainian Tomlinson, S Brodney Pool, CB Ellis Lankster, TE Shawn Nelson, DT Martin Tevaseu

Broncos: WR Quan Cosby, S Rafael Bush, FB Quinn Johnson, G Manny Ramirez, T Tony Hills, TE Julius Thomas, DE Derrick Harvey

• Willis McGahee is active.
  • Revis puts the clamps on Decker tonight.
  • Jets 23, Broncos 13

Wind in Denver is supposed to be 15 mph according to the weather report. Advantage... Tebow.

i was accused of being a 16 yr old by making a post in regarding this game... i see the Jets loading up the box heavy and letting 3 guys work the back half. That wobley pass to decker last week , that dude can not throw... they got lucking on a blown coverage there, the jets wont do that. I was thinking like 27 to 10

btw denvers d is really underated and they are getting better so... 27 may be a stretch and denver getting 10 maybe a stretch too. That college bs wont work for long...believe me

btw denvers d is really underated and they are getting better so... 27 may be a stretch and denver getting 10 maybe a stretch too. That college bs wont work for long...believe me

If the Jets lose they will be done for the season. This is a must win and it is a game that they should win.

The Jets need to run S.Green and keep running S.Green in this game.

They should use Keller more too. They don't use him as much as they should. He could be a good play tonight.

I hope the Broncos bury the Jets. Nothing against their fans, but this Rex Ryan TV personality everywhere I look is getting annoying on a Jerry Jones level to me.

People are forgetting DEN is playing to be first in their (crappy) division too.

i have money on the jets and the under so this might be wishful thing but... i think the jets d will figure out how to stop tebow

i have money on the jets and the under so this might be wishful thing but... i think the jets d will figure out how to stop tebow

I have money on the under in this game. I can see a total of 75-80 runs here, and that should bleed the clock.

are we allowed linking? if not i'll take it down, but for those who want the game.

http://www.justin.tv/the_nfl_chat593#/w/2087781488

or

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/49037/1/watch-nfl-network.html

first one's the HD one, might get shut down soon.

You're allowed.

If they take Mike to court, the only thing they'll get out of him is a gerbil, a cheatsheet compiler, and an unopened box of 100 machine gun toting Smurf t-shirts.

You're allowed.

If they take Mike to court, the only thing they'll get out of him is a gerbil, a cheatsheet compiler, and an unopened box of 100 machine gun toting Smurf t-shirts.

:cheers:

an unopened box of 100 machine gun toting Smurf t-shirts.

Those could be a threat to national security :deepthoughts:

Pretty sure by the end of the night Rex is gonna realize that Broncos have a better offense than the Jets.

Greene just got thumped pretty badly... can't really tell what happened.

strange how he fell but I think it's ribs

AWFUL CALL...WOW JUST WOW...

So now you can't hit a receiver catching the ball in the shoulder pads, with your arms. Where the ###### are you supposed to hit him? This league is ###### with calls like this.

So now you can't hit a receiver catching the ball in the shoulder pads, with your arms. Where the ###### are you supposed to hit him? This league is ###### with calls like this.

yeah thats bull. I'm a raider fan and I'm saying thats bull @#$%...Nfl NEEDS TO CHANGE THAT.

refs are using emotion too much, they look at the play and fast speed and if a WR gets hit hard in any way shoulder up, they call 15 yards

Wow, a 52 yd FG try by Folk?? They would have been better off going for it or pinning Denver deep with a pouch punt, it's called playing the field position game you idiot Ryan!

So is Greene coming back? If not, this dude has focked me for the last time.

I have money on the under in this game. I can see a total of 75-80 runs here, and that should bleed the clock.

Nice call, I liked the U 40 as well, both QB's suck and a lot of running = low scoring.

What just happened, another bad snap from the Center when Suxchez wasn't looking? If so, seems to happen at least once a game.